Pages:
Author

Topic: Can an Altcoin below ICO price rise again after falling? - page 6. (Read 2599 times)

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100
Vave.com
Hello, please I want to know if an altcoin which has fallen below the ICO price can rise again and yield profit.
I have up to 3 coins which has fallen below the ICO price and kinda nervous. Should I SELL or HODL?

don't worry bro and stay calm because the altcoin market will definitely go up again because as we know that the altcoin price is also unstable, it can go up or down. in my opinion it is better to hold your coin until altcoin is stable again
Activity: 981
Merit: 503
Well, each of us are hoping to increase the different crypto currencies that we have. Basically we want a great amount as we invest some of our shares from different bounties as well as on our own money just to try our luck here in crypto currency community. I believe someday all the shares that I have will increase as my shares have a huge potential to increase in the future.

I am sorry, but it is unlikely to see all of the tokens you have increasing.
Yes, some project will get over it, but most are unable to recover after correction like that.
Activity: 270
Merit: 309
Shinji bgt gwh
Hello, please I want to know if an altcoin which has fallen below the ICO price can rise again and yield profit.
I have up to 3 coins which has fallen below the ICO price and kinda nervous. Should I SELL or HODL?
Yes,It Can
A Good Example Is MINEXCOIN When It Enter The Market The
Market Is Dumped By Bounty Hunters.
BUT Then The Price Go To ICO Price 2 weeks

Activity: 924
Merit: 11
That is very good question which push me to think about that. I think that big investors selled their coins in first way of growing when price goes up more than ICO price. But next time this coin or token will growing only if it Extra good.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
Yes, the altcoin, which fell below the ICO price, can again rise in price. that's what usually happens.
Activity: 504
The truth is its hard to know wether those altcoin can still recover after falling. Maybe only those good altcoins can recover and be good again. And the others may die.
Activity: 41
It all depends on the said coin it's utility if it actually solves real time situations and application would always boost a project despite temporary market fluctuations
Activity: 28
You can have second thoughts and doubts if the project is abandoned otherwise chill.
Activity: 25
Till the time the project is running there is a chance that you will never have to worry.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 270

of course that is very possible. but in these circumstances it will be very difficult. especially developers and teams must prove their quality to increase the value of their assets. and not all altcoins will grow because that knowledge plays an important role
Activity: 490
Merit: 251
Talking about altcoin costs. I think ICO has no impact on the fall or rising costs, it's simply that the ICO decides the coins are sold or not. Fruitful and prevalent ICO coins are generally accessible in the ICO will be sold at a value that has been resolved. This is all the same as the current computerized monetary forms.
Activity: 406
Yes, it may happen, an Altcoin below ICO price can rise again after falling. It depends on some factors i.e. market conditions up or down, project strength of ICO and depends on the working of their team behind the project. If all are factors good then such altcoin rise again surely.
Activity: 87
Litecoin has been driven sightly downwards in one week as much as -1% for that, this currency might develop a light ascending mid term development currently.
Activity: 157
I will say yes in come cases,.. Most times the airdrop erst and bounty hunters are those that usually dump a token tand cause a fall in price.  If the project  has potentials and the team are active the price usually goes up again  above ico price. Example is storiqa, when it was listed, it got dumped well. Below ico price, but later on the price  increased again. Although it dumped back due to market volatility.
Activity: 868
Merit: 333
yes there is a chance, but it depends on the project itself, because if they dont make a new progress or any move about the fall of the price of their coin, then there is no chance for its price to go back at ico price. everything is based in the actions of its developers.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
If the project is promising, then of course the price will rise again. When the market will recover, the price of the tokens bought from ICO will recover also. Also, altcoin's important growth factor is technology and its relevance.
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
Simply. With the bullish market, it will happen definitely. But the one question - when bullish market? I think not all coins will live up to this event  Cheesy And part of teams will defend from ICO investors and their lawsuits. Because they need to show something after fundraising. But it will be difficult as I see today
Merit: 10
Its so hard to answer to this question. You say 3 ICOs, that is little information. I have more than 20 various coins from ICO that I participated that are under ICO price, and a lot of other coins bought from exchanges, also droped in price significantly! It depends from coin to coin.
Activity: 658
Merit: 10
It depends if you stil believe on that project you can hold that coin, but if the team always delayed or brake their promise i think you should move on and fine another investment.
Price will definitely up again if the project is good one. So it's totally depends on your investment projects. If the project is not good at all then there is a big possibility that price will never increase again. In this case popularity is one of the most important elements. Good projects definitely attracted more people & more possibility of price rising.
Pages:
Jump to: