Pages:
Author

Topic: Can an Altcoin below ICO price rise again after falling? - page 4. (Read 2599 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 1
It seems to me that this is impossible, because every day there are new crypto-currency projects, competitors of old projects that are pulling a part of their investments. Thus, once losing their positions in the market, it is almost impossible for the project to return them  Undecided
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
I think for you to anwer your question properly, you need to do a careful analysis of all these 3 altcoins, Arr the ppl behind this project commited? Does the coin have a use case. Will people be willing to put their money in such a project?

If your answer is yes,I think you should hodl but if atleast 2 is NO, then if I were you I might consider other options or still hodl since it might not be worth much
Just my opinion
Activity: 137
Don't panic sell yet or you'll regert it, study the situation,
why is it falling? re-evaluate the coin, if you think no one
is buying because the coin is inactive then sell before its
too late, on the contrary if the fall have a reason, then hodl.
Activity: 547
Merit: 253
Hello, please I want to know if an altcoin which has fallen below the ICO price can rise again and yield profit.
I have up to 3 coins which has fallen below the ICO price and kinda nervous. Should I SELL or HODL?

Yes, but a with the small percentage.
However, consider that coin as your long-term investment to see better opportunities for prices in the future. Some of the coins, after the huge loss on percentage, become bullish again in the market - depending on the development and improvement of the project with their new technology or innovation that may provide significant changes in the future. Thus, try to study the coins you have to predict certain changes in the future.
Activity: 316
Merit: 10
Hello, please I want to know if an altcoin which has fallen below the ICO price can rise again and yield profit.
I have up to 3 coins which has fallen below the ICO price and kinda nervous. Should I SELL or HODL?
If you're believe in AltCoin you hodl. Better you hodl it. If it's a promising project you can't sell it. Just hodl with the flow
Activity: 165
Merit: 5
this is quite possible, we all know that the price of coins can both rise sharply and fall sharply
There are possibilities that it will grows the altcoin market, for now while it's on dump our strategy is to buy more and invest with a good platform then waiting are advisable in such technology.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Sure it can.It all depends on the market.Many ICO on the exchanges are below the ICO price during the bearish trend, be patient and you will be fine

Now the ber months are coming, everyone is excited to the market and the price will soon recover, you just need to be more patient and for sure the altcoin price will rise up again.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250

Of course, there are many altcoins that fall below ico especially for now, almost more than 6 months the market has been dominated by a downward trend. and this makes many altcoins fall in, but not all will be able to grow and be competitive. That's why you have to use your knowledge and experience when you want to try investing in ico or altcoin.
Activity: 97
this is quite possible, we all know that the price of coins can both rise sharply and fall sharply
Activity: 434
It depends on whether the project team can make a good profit and achieve the goal in the future development path. Or there's a great marketing plan.
Activity: 72
The best is to just be sure that the ICO is a promising one. If it is, then you should be rest assured that you will get the value for your money or later but certainly.
Activity: 27
Sure it can.It all depends on the market.Many ICO on the exchanges are below the ICO price during the bearish trend, be patient and you will be fine
Activity: 476
Merit: 17
If you bought them during ICO for the price of ICO and you are sure that the project is promising, the best option for you is to keep your coins until the project starts, sign agreements with crypto exchanges, new partners and other projects. With the release of project tokens on new exchanges, interest in the project will grow and the price of tokens will start to grow.
Activity: 96
It might be really difficult for this to happen. As a matter of fact, it might be an impossibility. For a coin's price to drop so bad, even below the price of an ICO, it might be considered a failure to so many people. It might need a lot of convincing to do for it to get back a lot of investors, cos by this time, most of its investors might have sold off their coins already.
Activity: 266
Hi, I think that you need to study the project and if the team continues the robot, you need to buy coins to average the price.
Activity: 78
Yes it is definitely possible if projects is good then it will rise again. You don't need to panic if project technology is good.
Activity: 644
Well, if the project is good,he is sure price will rise very much more expensive,generally the most interesting and promising projects,even after they ISO now pdout in price because the market is very dipungut projects are now the manipulators,so I can say one thing,if the project is cool it'll grow back after the fall and give the norms a profit
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com
i hope you are not make wrong decision when investing in ico, and i hope you have did some proper research before investing your money on it. if you did it, you dont have to be worry, most of successful ico will fall below ico price when developer distributes bounty token. because the majority of bounty participant will directly sell their reward no matter how far they dumped the price. be patient and involve yourself in every news delivered by developer to community, it might caused the price rise rapidly, especially if the platform or project are ready to run, it will make huge demand on it and comes with the rising of token price
Activity: 686
Merit: 102
So why not? There was a lot of cases of price mooning after decrease below ICO price.
It is not a big deal, but if alt is growing once listed,there are much more chances to make 10x
Activity: 42
The price changes depending on the project, which is what affects it all in the end.
Pages:
Jump to: