Pages:
Author

Topic: Can Bitcoin also lead to corruption ? - page 24. (Read 51258 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 107
December 08, 2017, 05:28:29 AM
corruption is everywhere even here in bitcoin i know some will do monkey business because man in nature is greedy we all love money but it is very wrong to patronize money it will lead people doing bad things even they will hurt other people.
Activity: 530
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 08, 2017, 05:07:32 AM
Is there 5 things more corrupt in today's world than Bitcoin? I would say, Bitcoin is in the top 10 cryptocurrencies of corruption worldwide at the moment, guaranteed.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat
December 08, 2017, 05:05:09 AM
We all know that there is corruption everywhere, like in government or any other organization. Because of money, corruption can always happen with greedy people who always wants more money to them. Since bitcoin can be considered as money, can it also lead to corruption?
Maybe yes, maybe no, because we human being in this world is existed to live, so on, we need money, and it is maybe bitcoin can lead us to corruption because it is a currency, when you say currency it is our daily need.
Activity: 336
Merit: 20
December 08, 2017, 05:00:53 AM
Obviously. We can see corruption everywhere like you have mentioned. There are some people who are always in need of easy money so chances are there that they will come up with their evil ideas to exploit it.
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
December 08, 2017, 04:26:07 AM
The reality of corruption are always everywhere and then, in this bitcoin we considered that their will be a corruption also because this is also a wealth and we really know that everybody wants  to become and rich person. So we can say that corruption are also in this kind of business.  Knowing that bitcoin is also a business because its involved trading and investment so therefore their's a corruption. It happens who did is the person who is in the higher position that can easily access bitcoin. Thats all and god bless to all bitcoiner.
Bitcoin is a system only, and we can use it regardless of what we want to do.
It can be use for both legal and illegal transactions but we should know what we are doing because we are the one who is responsible and not bitcoin.
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
December 07, 2017, 10:41:31 PM
The reality of corruption are always everywhere and then, in this bitcoin we considered that their will be a corruption also because this is also a wealth and we really know that everybody wants  to become and rich person. So we can say that corruption are also in this kind of business.  Knowing that bitcoin is also a business because its involved trading and investment so therefore their's a corruption. It happens who did is the person who is in the higher position that can easily access bitcoin. Thats all and god bless to all bitcoiner.
Activity: 238
Hello World!
December 07, 2017, 10:03:38 PM
Since btc is about money and investment, there's a high possibility that corruption will likely to happen. Since users are only using mobiles and other gadgets, it's very easy for others to trace our works and hack what we're doing. Aside from that, money is such a powerful tool that urges people to do all the things they can just to have it, without considering if it's good or bad. We all know that corruption is not good, so let's not be one of those corrupt people.
Activity: 463
December 07, 2017, 05:07:31 PM
We all know that there is corruption everywhere, like in government or any other organization. Because of money, corruption can always happen with greedy people who always wants more money to them. Since bitcoin can be considered as money, can it also lead to corruption?
I think it can, and it can be very easy to happen. bitcoin transactions can be done anytime and anywhere "without going through the bank". it would be very easy to do money laundering using bitcoin.
Remember that you are using the blockchain, all transaction are transparent, never think it's untraceable and easy to do money laundering because when the government will be after you, they can  make all necessary actions to trace your transactions and will make you liable if you are proven doing illegal activities. They have the means to do it, there might be some delay but you can be trace if they do their job.
How to track me if I do not use any exchange? I can use dark web, private transaction, use mix service for my transaction ... to help my address and transaction can be anonymous. No one can tracks me as long as I do not show my name + my address for anyone.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
December 06, 2017, 01:50:47 AM
If its money then there is also corruption,bitcoin is money so there will be corruption on some people or company that are lined with bitcoin.
You can bribe politician with bitcoin just to get some project over the government and that will be discreet because there will be no bank transaction to look at.
Activity: 287
December 06, 2017, 01:39:10 AM
corruption can happen anywhere we have to be careful. it is a risk that you must take. Because digital can be hacked by someone or anything to do, corruption will always exist. Therefore we must be careful to keep our bitcoin
Activity: 3052
Merit: 685
December 06, 2017, 01:17:07 AM
I think it can, and it can be very easy to happen. bitcoin transactions can be done anytime and anywhere "without going through the bank". it would be very easy to do money laundering using bitcoin.
Remember that you are using the blockchain, all transaction are transparent, never think it's untraceable and easy to do money laundering because when the government will be after you, they can  make all necessary actions to trace your transactions and will make you liable if you are proven doing illegal activities. They have the means to do it, there might be some delay but you can be trace if they do their job.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
December 05, 2017, 11:11:13 PM
Activity: 297
December 05, 2017, 11:06:11 PM
I think bitcoin will not lead to corruption cause we all know that no government can controlled bitcoin and no one owns it.

I strongly agree, because Bitcoin cannot be set by a government. This is one of the advantages of Bitcoin. Wink
Activity: 196
Merit: 101
December 05, 2017, 11:04:44 PM
I think bitcoin will not lead to corruption cause we all know that no government can controlled bitcoin and no one owns it.
Activity: 252
December 05, 2017, 07:43:54 PM
Bitcoin is free of corruption. But some people insist on bitcoin and make fun of it. For example, accepting Bitcoin from a person, and not paying him for the exchange.
Activity: 756
Merit: 252
December 05, 2017, 07:38:46 PM
To tell the truth, Bitcoin is one of the most effective tools in the hands of corrupt officials. If they accept bribes in the form of BTC, then it can be extremely difficult to trace the transactions back to that particular individual (especially if they put the coins in cold storage and refrain from converting them to fiat).
It is obvious that is going to happen, while governments want to avoid that people around the world do that eventually we are going to find that governments officials are doing exactly that, after all corruption is rampant in my country and they use every tool they can in order to hide their money.
Activity: 826
December 05, 2017, 03:39:00 PM
Bitcoin can be used tool for money laundry but basically all transactions in bitcoin can be traced this is not so difficult so for those who branded this safe it is a folly
Activity: 1764
December 05, 2017, 03:19:40 PM
Of course, I thinking already corruption is conducted through bitcoins because no one can be caught for it because transactions are anonymous. One of bitcoin functions, namely-anonymity, allows corrupt people and other people to transfer dirty money or bribe someone, because making transfers through bitcoins are unnecessary to write any data about themselves, so also transactions are fast, this all suits any person.
Activity: 215
December 05, 2017, 02:45:17 PM
Bitcoin can become a corruption but it can not lead to corruption. The big dump is really near and everything will fall down cause of bitcoin. Hope that bitcoin will keep being stable like this. Too many people are trying to invest their money in bitcoin
Activity: 518
Merit: 23
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 05, 2017, 12:41:34 PM
As you have stated, greediness leads to corruption, it chooses no platform may be it bitcoin nor fiat money these people will find ways. With bitcoin it features anonymity wherein people take advantage of. These corruptions are already existing it's inevitable especially there are yet no laws taking hold of the cryptoworld.
Pages:
Jump to: