Pages:
Author

Topic: Can Bitcoin also lead to corruption ? - page 22. (Read 51258 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
December 16, 2017, 01:19:43 PM
I think so since bitcoin is decentralized and you can have your transaction in the blockchain completely anonymous so anyone can do illicit activities without being get caught by authority.
Activity: 94
Merit: 0
December 16, 2017, 12:49:45 PM
i dont think that it has a corruption, if theres a corruption in bitcoin why it is still continue and the dev and other didn't split? why it is always linkining in some question that is impossible to happen, bitcoin maybe can use by our child to continue what we start in bitcoin i hope when the time come tge value of bitcoin is very so nothing to worry avout the future of my children
Activity: 157
December 16, 2017, 12:44:57 PM
I do not think that bitcoin causes corruption, but a corrupt government or organization can do money laundering against bitcoin. By doing money laundering against bitcoin it will not be detected who the owner of the bitcoin. I think bitcoin is not legal in that country because it will pave the way for corruptors to commit their crimes.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
December 16, 2017, 12:13:18 PM
I think it depends on the people of where he use bitcoin if in criminal activities or corruption.But we dont want that dirty hands in bitcoin we dont want to harm it from those people.Bitcoin is money it is involved always in every activities that can lead to criminal activities.
It will depend more on the governments of the areas than people. It will be better for the governments to legalize the crypto currencies and then legislate accordingly to not let it to use in criminal activities. If the governments will hesitate, then people of that country will definitely find some underground links to trade in crypto currencies which will definitely lead to the involvement of bad guys of the society trading in the bitcoins.

When there is a strong implementation of the law, the authorities will be able to combat illegal activities with the use of bitcoin.
That is why it's important that they will legalize bitcoin to give them access on the necessary information relevant to detecting illegal transactions.
[/quote]
bitcoin can make everyone's future best and they can save their family's future, the biggest cause of corruption is poverty and unemployment and bitcoin can solve every person's many problems which they face in this world, yes some those person who are very greedy in this world and they can any thing for future, so government can them punish by their low. 
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
December 16, 2017, 10:21:05 AM
I think it depends on the people of where he use bitcoin if in criminal activities or corruption.But we dont want that dirty hands in bitcoin we dont want to harm it from those people.Bitcoin is money it is involved always in every activities that can lead to criminal activities.
It will depend more on the governments of the areas than people. It will be better for the governments to legalize the crypto currencies and then legislate accordingly to not let it to use in criminal activities. If the governments will hesitate, then people of that country will definitely find some underground links to trade in crypto currencies which will definitely lead to the involvement of bad guys of the society trading in the bitcoins.

When there is a strong implementation of the law, the authorities will be able to combat illegal activities with the use of bitcoin.
That is why it's important that they will legalize bitcoin to give them access on the necessary information relevant to detecting illegal transactions.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 502
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
December 16, 2017, 08:03:07 AM

Activity: 910
Merit: 512
December 16, 2017, 06:56:14 AM
Obviously. We can see corruption everywhere like you have mentioned. There are some people who are always in need of easy money so chances are there that they will come up with their evil ideas to exploit it.
Obviously. Today anyone can be corrupted with an object of value, look well to what users are going through in the last days. Several exchanges were closed (they simply disappeared and they did not leave a single note), ICOS almost in their end disappeared of the map taking many investors to have a very great prejudice.

And now we have a new fever on the internet that is setting up mining companies in the cloud (you buy mining power and it mines some random currency of your choice), you invest in them, and two months later they go out with your money. In this sea of corrupt people and always good to be alert, research and reading are the main tools to not fall into scams like this.
Activity: 231
December 15, 2017, 07:21:09 PM
We all know that there is corruption everywhere, like in government or any other organization. Because of money, corruption can always happen with greedy people who always wants more money to them. Since bitcoin can be considered as money, can it also lead to corruption?

corruption is everywhere so you could expect nothing less in here. there are always people who would try to keep money from themselves though we are talking about online money here. once the government takes in place and produce more fiat out of bitcoin that surely is a form of corruption.
Activity: 907
Merit: 500
December 15, 2017, 06:40:35 PM
That is a right point. I am also of the view that i depends on the mentality of the people who are using bitcoin. If they are criminals then definitely they will do crimes with whatever the currency they have. In that case we do not have to blame on bitcoin or any other currency. By the way with the coming of bitcoin I do not think that many people will now do crimes for earning money because earning with bitcoin is now much easy.
Activity: 392
December 15, 2017, 06:34:02 PM
We all know that there is corruption everywhere, like in government or any other organization. Because of money, corruption can always happen with greedy people who always wants more money to them. Since bitcoin can be considered as money, can it also lead to corruption?

can be explained bitcoin anti-corruption laws
now bitcoin not yet in the regulation, even if for example already in regulation, can be explained about bitcoin corruption chapter
The corruption law reaches all, there is no corruption chapter home, land, dollars, dollars, gold etc. it
The corruption and money laundring laws bind to all of its no special articles
Activity: 75
btc
December 15, 2017, 06:07:55 PM
There is a strong chance about this matter because anonymity is also a strong point of crypto currency and some altcoins are untraceable so they can take advantage of the current technology to their dark schemes to do their bad deeds like corruptions and other things related to abusing the blockchain technology, no matter how good bitcoin is its the matter of how are you gonna use it and your intentions..
Activity: 1236
Merit: 252
December 15, 2017, 03:07:11 PM
I’m always telling to every one before going to join bitcoin make sure first study bitcoin that what is bitcoin and why its hear how to use and how it work if you study bitcoin in detail then I hope everyone will understand that why bitcoin is here it actually here to help us and it’s a good source of income which is helping people around the world it’s not here to use it for corruption or for any bad things so I will request to everyone don’t miss use bitcoin.
Activity: 364
December 15, 2017, 11:18:25 AM
Generally, bitcoin uses at online marketplace.  We can not blame about anything if we use that roughly. Till now bitcoin is very popular and honest system by the choice of people. 
Very few people knows about bitcoin but one day will come when many people will know about it and will use for hiding their black money. Many politicians’s of every country are so much corrupted and they can use that for their benefit because no one can get their acquaintance. Bitcoin is just a tool for payment and can be tool for corruption if people start rough use of it.
Activity: 151
December 15, 2017, 11:15:35 AM
Ofcourse there are corruption. As we all know bitcoin is now manipulated by group of people or country. For what i have read and see in some video presentation, chinise people almost owns the entire mining platform of bitcoin. Through this they can easily manipulate the dump or falling and pump or rising the price of bitcoins. Aside from the there are groups who are in collaboration in other altcoin for them to sell their coin to a much higher value. Thats why even though its hard to believe, its true bitcoin is already corrupted not only in mining but also in transaction. The fee is getting bigger and bigger, much bigger to what you sent hayz
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
December 15, 2017, 10:19:01 AM
There is always away to break the law. It is not about BitCoin to influence corruption index, it is about people. Educate a child good moral and corruption will not take place in our world.
Activity: 462
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
December 15, 2017, 06:13:46 AM
Possible yes but its also can stop it. Corruption exist in our daily life. But as to the opinion of most of the people, bitcoin could possibly lessen the corruption because money (maybe in some sort of salary or payment) can contribute to individual without having the third party, which corruption happens. Bitcoin can be used in scam rather in corruption due to its value, the attraction is always there. Still it depends how people will use it, people nowadays are very smart regarding in that matter ( even if it for the good or for their own greedy self). In the other side, tracking transactions is difficult when bitcoin is used in illegal ways.
Activity: 121
December 15, 2017, 05:41:19 AM

correuption must happen, bitcoin daily   bumping and correuption it is normally

all this will lead bitcoin to be great coin
Activity: 98
December 15, 2017, 05:02:38 AM
Bitcoin is also a currency and you can buy any stuff with it. Corruption comes when something is easy to store and without any limits. Moreover bitcoin is easy to save so people can store black money on online accounts without any identification, that is a corruption!!So everything can be dependent on user how they use it.
Activity: 119
December 15, 2017, 04:14:04 AM
Sure and it's happening now. These corruption are similar to the use of Criminal Payments in their hired killer. Or is price manipulation.
I don’t think so because all the users of bitcoin are trusted and also the system of bitcoin forum is the most secure and very strict rules and taking big action against any person who are violating bitcoin rules so there are very less possibility of corruption in bitcoin.
Activity: 700
Merit: 12
December 15, 2017, 02:22:59 AM
There are possible chances that Bitcoin can lead to corruptions, right now politicians and other rich people are converting their Fiat currency to Bitcoin inorder to reduce their tax and diverting their major income to Bitcoin buying and hiding their currency.
Pages:
Jump to: