Pages:
Author

Topic: Can Bitcoin be ban? - page 5. (Read 2617 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
December 29, 2017, 12:10:01 AM
Bitcoin can't be ban because this site is decentralize even the powerful governments can't control bitcoin. But in your country it can be, so we need to take the advantage to work here.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
December 29, 2017, 12:03:55 AM
Can Bitcoin be ban?

Of course, Bitcoin can be banned. Governments of different countries may impose a policy or a national law that will consider Bitcoin illegal and therefore banned. Central banks of such countries may relay such laws to all legal financial centers and establishments such as banks that whatever transactions related to Bitcoin will not be allowed. But the point is that Bitcoin is decentralized. Even if the use of it is permanently banned by the government, it could still run and function.

yes it can be banned country by country only but not in a way wherein all over the world this is the currency that not been owned by one and not function as a one cause this is a digital currency.
Activity: 392
December 28, 2017, 11:44:51 PM
Can Bitcoin be ban?

Yes bitcoins can be banned actually bitcoins are banned in china by the Chinese government. I do not know the exact reasons why do they banned bitcoins but they did. I do not know too if they are still banned today but the bitcoins fall because of that but after a month they have fully recovered and still reached another recprd high even without china that is how powerful bitcoins are. And banning is juat temporary people can always find a way to access it anymways.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
December 28, 2017, 11:29:18 PM
Can Bitcoin be ban?

Its already banned in some countries......Any act relating to it is deemed as Criminal Offense and Result to Imprisonment and Huge Fine.
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
December 28, 2017, 11:20:51 PM
Nothing, If bitcoin was formed on it, then the bitcone could reach such a height, so there is no banner on it.
copper member
Activity: 47
Stake-Primedice
December 28, 2017, 12:25:59 AM
In my country, if you buy/sell  it can be arrested depending on the amount of sales. The government has begun to want to control it.
The rules will be start at 1/1/2018.  10 years in jail waiting if sale illegality
Activity: 139
Merit: 11
December 28, 2017, 12:18:29 AM
Bitcoin can be banned yet it is still usable for people since they can do what they want to. Countries are banning Bitcoin because it is becoming a threat to them such as government banks will disappear, absence of tax of it and others. Bitcoin is good for people yet it has disadvantage when in terms to economical. It is still depends on the country if they are going to make a law that will ban bitcoin or maybe there is an existing law that not allows any transactions or any rules in using bitcoin or might be other cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 196
Distributed Credit Chain
December 28, 2017, 12:10:33 AM
I don't think that a government can really ban bitcoin because bitcoin is decentralized and bitcoin is not controlled by anyone.
Activity: 567
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 27, 2017, 10:31:16 PM
Can Bitcoin be ban?

Of course, Bitcoin can be banned. Governments of different countries may impose a policy or a national law that will consider Bitcoin illegal and therefore banned. Central banks of such countries may relay such laws to all legal financial centers and establishments such as banks that whatever transactions related to Bitcoin will not be allowed. But the point is that Bitcoin is decentralized. Even if the use of it is permanently banned by the government, it could still run and function.
Activity: 60
December 27, 2017, 10:24:24 PM
Not sure if this even theoretically possible, mybe if they ban whole internet as it is, or they can also regulate legislation. Cant see other ways to do this.
Activity: 322
December 27, 2017, 01:59:40 PM
No, bitcoin can be tried to ban, but technically it's impossible to organize.
It is not possible to control, and therefore punish for using it.
Hence the ban is absolutely meaningless.
Although Bitcoin is not possible to control by government and bank central but the government of all countries can prohibit their people use bitcoin, using bitcoin is considered a criminal and you will be arrested then everybody will stop using bitcoin when bitcoin will be died. I see some countries are performing this like Bangladesh, Nepal, Morocco
If any country ban bitcoin so I think he is doing mistake because bitcoin can play a very good role in economy of many countries as now it is playing in my country it also reduced unemployment in my country so I think bitcoin must not be ban because it’s here to help us bitcoin is also now accepted to many countries and some banks have already made bitcoin legal which is a very good thing and I’m sure that in next year more countries will join bitcoin.
Activity: 246
Merit: 13
December 26, 2017, 10:50:03 AM
Can Bitcoin be ban?
Bitcoin is not impossible to be ban but it is so hard to be ban that make it looks like impossible. Bitcoin is not possible to be ban because of its decentralized system that is hard to control. Only the developer of bitcoin can access its system but it will always be hard again because of its anonymously factor and its system.
Activity: 84
December 26, 2017, 10:30:42 AM
This question can be raised ,fair enough. But I think only some country can ban it but its impossible to ban entire Bitcoin at a time. It is not owed by any company or person ,it is every where. Any one can mine it or make it.
Activity: 196
December 26, 2017, 10:11:00 AM
Can Bitcoin be ban?
Yes if some goverments hate this because some goverments says that bitcoin is onlya fraud or ponzi scheme but not all goverments banned this because some goverments used this bitcoin to improve their economy.
Activity: 115
December 26, 2017, 10:02:19 AM
Bitcoin could be banned by the goverment but not all goverments. Somes are accepting it and it will spread that spirit slowly slowly till it becomes global.
Activity: 224
Merit: 101
December 26, 2017, 09:54:30 AM
bitcoin cannont banned because it's decentralized. if somebody want to ban he have to be ban every people that running blockchain. the goverment in china just banned the exchanger so people can buy or sell bitcoin from that country. but bitcoin is still running but cannot turn their bitcoin to cash
Activity: 421
Merit: 105
December 26, 2017, 09:50:40 AM
I think this is quite possible since all the goverments of top economic countries are holding meetings on this matter. They are planning something!
Yes I think it is really possible, especially when the officials from the government want to interfere. They can ban Bitcoin for their sake and they freely do it using their powers and connections.
Activity: 331
Personal Text: Blockchain with a Purpose
December 26, 2017, 09:50:05 AM
Bitcoin can not be totally banned in all coutries, maybe in some country only. Because theres a lot more to be consider before it will be banned. Bitcoin have a possitive effect for example in major problem of a certain country is unemployment.
Activity: 40
December 26, 2017, 09:48:11 AM
I think this is quite possible since all the goverments of top economic countries are holding meetings on this matter. They are planning something!
Activity: 84
December 26, 2017, 07:46:23 AM
in my opinion bitcoin can't be banned because btc is a decentralized system that no one can control.
Government just ban websites people can get btc, they will find a different way to get btc again.
Pages:
Jump to: