Pages:
Author

Topic: Can Bitcoin be ban? - page 10. (Read 2617 times)

Activity: 203
Merit: 10
December 23, 2017, 06:09:59 AM
Can Bitcoin be ban?
Well i don't think so, because bitcoin cannot be ban easily and why? Because many people are using bitcoin as a currency and it cannot easily banned.
Activity: 57
Merit: 2
December 23, 2017, 06:06:46 AM
Governments might not be able to prevent all cryptocurrency transactions, but they can significantly discourage their use. With this in mind, we should continue to push for choice in currency. We should continue to explain the benefits of financial privacy and stateless monies.
When bitcoin proponents maintain that governments cannot prevent bitcoin use, they do not usually limit the claim to such extreme scenarios, but a committed government would have little trouble making bitcoin sufficiently unattractive for most users, significantly limiting bitcoin’s potential network size.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
December 23, 2017, 06:01:31 AM
Bitkoyn can be banned at the level of an individual state by issuing appropriate regulations. True, the implementation of such a ban will be associated with enormous efforts, costs and difficulties. So far, in the world, there are, as far as I know, a ban on the use and use of bitcoins in five countries, mainly with a weak economy or an authoritarian regime.
     In general, no one will be able to prohibit bitcoins all over the world, since bitkoyn has already firmly entered our life and has a significant impact on the economy of most countries.
Every country has their own strategies about bitcoin and crypto currencies. That is a fact that some countries have banned bitcoin, but I think still majority of countries do not have any such statement about bitcoin. They never given any statement about bitcoin, While some countries like japan turn bitcoin as legal currency in their country.

I think in future we can expect that most of the countries will turn bitcoin as legal currency because bitcoin is the future currency and will keep the main importance in future.

I hope it will be done soon. In my country, the government stays silent even though bitcoin is heard from almost every news right now. I don't know what are their plans. LOL
Many governments are still do not have an opinion regarding cryptocurrency and that is due to the fact that it is a delicate matter and making the right decision is crucial, ban it and you won't be able to benefit from its advantages, accept it and it may be used for the wrong purposes, not being able to control it makes it a double eadged sword.
Activity: 61
December 23, 2017, 05:55:10 AM
Bitkoyn can be banned at the level of an individual state by issuing appropriate regulations. True, the implementation of such a ban will be associated with enormous efforts, costs and difficulties. So far, in the world, there are, as far as I know, a ban on the use and use of bitcoins in five countries, mainly with a weak economy or an authoritarian regime.
     In general, no one will be able to prohibit bitcoins all over the world, since bitkoyn has already firmly entered our life and has a significant impact on the economy of most countries.
Every country has their own strategies about bitcoin and crypto currencies. That is a fact that some countries have banned bitcoin, but I think still majority of countries do not have any such statement about bitcoin. They never given any statement about bitcoin, While some countries like japan turn bitcoin as legal currency in their country.

I think in future we can expect that most of the countries will turn bitcoin as legal currency because bitcoin is the future currency and will keep the main importance in future.

I hope it will be done soon. In my country, the government stays silent even though bitcoin is heard from almost every news right now. I don't know what are their plans. LOL
Activity: 386
Merit: 100
December 23, 2017, 05:52:46 AM

Activity: 61
December 23, 2017, 04:25:06 AM
Yeah ofcourse the government can ban everything so why not btc, some country's have censored most of the internet. The hard part is that it is very hard to enforce it , people who want to use btc will use it.

Correct, the government can do everything even banning the use of bitcoin. In fact, some areas or countries in world bitcoins is prohibited and can't be used in any transactions.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
December 23, 2017, 04:15:16 AM
Now sometimes there is information that in one country or another, bitcoin is officially prohibited from going to this country. However, there are many ways how to circumvent such bans with the help of VPN programs and others, as well as the opportunity to go to international exchanges and exchangers. Considering that in many countries, besides large and industrially developed countries, bitcoin has already been legalized, it can not be completely banned on a global scale.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
- "Bitcore (BTX) - Airdrops every Monday"
December 22, 2017, 10:36:11 PM
Yeah ofcourse the government can ban everything so why not btc, some country's have censored most of the internet. The hard part is that it is very hard to enforce it , people who want to use btc will use it.
Activity: 266
Merit: 17
December 22, 2017, 10:31:50 PM
I think bitcoin can be ban government has a true power to ban bitcoin because they can used media to spread the news about bad thing in bitcoin so they can discourage the people to use bitcoin or may be they can implement a law for not using bitcoin if anyone caught using bitcoin they have the power to detained us, So i think government has the power to control people for not using bitcoin.
Activity: 37
December 22, 2017, 10:31:38 PM
You can always VPN to that one place that hasn't regulated it to death.
Activity: 245
December 22, 2017, 10:25:50 PM
I do not think so. Bitcoin exists completely independent. It does not depend on the government. Bitcoin is contributing to the economy of many nations benefiting the people. The negative aspects of it are very few. I think bitcoin will fix in the future.
Activity: 994
Merit: 138
December 22, 2017, 10:17:06 PM
of course, bitcoin can be banned, even in my country will be regulated for ban bitcoin in 2018. but not whole. our government will crack down on bitcoins in transactions.
Activity: 736
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 22, 2017, 10:15:18 PM
Can Bitcoin be ban?
It can be ban by a certain country, this is done to regulate it because the government see it as a threat. There were actually countries who have ban bitcoin. But if you mean bitcoin to be banned to the whole world, then the answer would be No. There is no one who has full control over bitcoin, its basic fearure is decentralized.
Yes there is no people who can control bitcoin that's why it is impossible to ban it all over the world. It works as a decentralized that's why many people use it for freedom of sending money without knowing their identity and any amount that they are sending is still anonymous that's why the government planning to regulate it.
Activity: 322
December 22, 2017, 10:08:50 PM
Can Bitcoin be ban?

Yes it can be banned and it is really banned in China before and i do not know if they are still banned today but yes bitcoins can be banned by the government especially when they bring the trust that bitcoins are involve in some illegal things like drusg trafficking and some illegal transactions because bitcoins are decentralized which means untraceable but when some people said it and it has a proof and it has been proven the bitcoins will be absolutely banned in that country but banning things are just not permanent it is just a temporary thing.
Activity: 966
Merit: 11
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
December 22, 2017, 10:05:50 PM
I am new here. So I desperately want to know that can bitcoin be ban???
Activity: 110
December 22, 2017, 10:00:10 PM
It is impossible to ban bitcoin because many people believed in bitcoin and if the goverment want to ban the bitcoin I think many people are not agree with that idea. Bitcoin is the best way to earn money and it is many benifit you will get on her like giving you're every day needs so you don't worry about the word ban because if there are many people are still believed the bitcoin will not ban anymore.
Activity: 420
Harmony for One and All
December 22, 2017, 12:43:05 PM
It will not possible to ban bitcoin by anyone. If bitcoin stops means internet stops and that will never happen

Bitcoin operated by network of people and not by any centralized entity.
Activity: 406
December 22, 2017, 12:38:06 PM
Bitcoin is already banned in some countries so its not a question of if it can be banned, it is already outlawed in many countries.

If Bitcoin will be over ever in future, it will happen because if its own system lacks: first of all because of absence any rational, controllable policy from anyone and anywhere.  No one could ban Bitcoin.
Activity: 644
Merit: 113
December 21, 2017, 06:17:58 PM
Can Bitcoin be ban?
It can be ban by a certain country, this is done to regulate it because the government see it as a threat. There were actually countries who have ban bitcoin. But if you mean bitcoin to be banned to the whole world, then the answer would be No. There is no one who has full control over bitcoin, its basic fearure is decentralized.
Activity: 210
December 21, 2017, 06:13:08 PM
Can Bitcoin be ban?
I think that governments can be ban bitcoin.That's because of some reasons that exist in a country

Even if they banned bitcoin, many people still use it.So it is useless
Pages:
Jump to: