Pages:
Author

Topic: Can Bitcoin be ban? - page 9. (Read 2617 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 258
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 24, 2017, 10:28:15 AM
No, bitcoin can be tried to ban, but technically it's impossible to organize.
It is not possible to control, and therefore punish for using it.
Hence the ban is absolutely meaningless.
Yes bitcoin is decentralized and government doesnt have any access or control it. But yes it still possible whenthe whole world agreed on it but I think it wont happen. Bitcoin is freely used and developed by many developer and user. It was continue increasing now and what will happen if this will be ban? does bitcoin did any wrong thing to be ban?
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
December 24, 2017, 10:25:27 AM
Can Bitcoin be ban?

Ya any country government can ban bitcoin, it is all in the hand of government to make it legal or illegal usage of bitcoin.
Activity: 49
December 24, 2017, 10:24:15 AM
At present bitcoin has quite a few countries that recognize this electronic currency. Most of the nation's do not use bitcoin as a valuable item. However, you can trade and trade on the exchange and sell them to people you know.
Activity: 423
Merit: 250
December 24, 2017, 10:22:50 AM
The governments can try a lot of measures to ban it, but they will probably accomplish nothing more than pushing btc underground, which means governments will miss out on taxes. Due to this, it makes more sense for them to regulate it instead of outlawing it.
Bitcoin operations are identical worldwide, what differs is the economic system and constitutional laws that concerns taxation in different countries. There are countries that finds bitcoin as an economic tool that is very helpful on their development, but it does not apply world wide. Perhaps in some countries, they will try to ban bitcoin because of its decentralized property, most common on communist countries. It almost happened but did not succeeds.
Activity: 119
December 24, 2017, 10:13:50 AM
even though the government forbids bitcoin but they do not mind because people have so much to rely on bitcoin.
Activity: 952
Merit: 41
December 24, 2017, 10:09:24 AM
It will be very hard to ban bitcoin because it is decentralized and at that bitcoin is not under the control of any central bank or any government, the first question you should ask your self is can you stop what you can't control and can you control what is not subject under you. Bitcoin can only be ban by the power that control it which is the great santoshi Nakamoto himself. Bitcoin is here to stay as long as there is an internet bitcoin transaction can take place.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 509
AXIE INFINITY IS THE BEST!
December 24, 2017, 10:07:40 AM
Can Bitcoin be ban?

Definitely not. No one controls the blockchain, where bitcoins thrive. In order to ban bitcoins, one must know the true owner of bitcoins and make him/her ban ALL the bitcoins in the world, which is virtually impossible because of the shear volume and blockchain technology.

Remember that all thing are possible. I don't agree we your "definitely not". Of course they can. OP didn't specify what kind of situation  that bitcoin will ban. I'll give you example that bitcoin is banned in this countries:
https://99bitcoins.com/list-countries-banned-bitcoin/?gclid=CjwKCAiAvf3RBRBBEiwAH5XYqDcJhCTleNdyp8wvNw3A50KRHK2arTqUDsh8zE0dmktVt6XANL5uShoC_tEQAvD_BwE
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
December 24, 2017, 10:02:55 AM
Can Bitcoin be ban?

Definitely not. No one controls the blockchain, where bitcoins thrive. In order to ban bitcoins, one must know the true owner of bitcoins and make him/her ban ALL the bitcoins in the world, which is virtually impossible because of the shear volume and blockchain technology.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
December 24, 2017, 09:53:43 AM
In my point of view nothing is impossible but technology will not let bitcoin to be banned. The real problem with the government of each country not realize the importance of cryptocurrency and they are not ready to accept the fact and the advantages of cryptocurrency will not help the government but benefits will goes to the people directly that's why governments of most of the country trying to ban bitcoin which is not possible only also it is impossible.
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
December 24, 2017, 09:47:07 AM
Yeah ofcourse the government can ban everything so why not btc, some country's have censored most of the internet. The hard part is that it is very hard to enforce it , people who want to use btc will use it.

The problem with such bans are that it never really works. You can easily circumvent the censorship using a VPN or a web proxy. The same with Bitcoin bans as well. You can use a TOR browser to send and receive the coins and the government won't be able to do anything about it. What they are going to do, huh? Shutting down the whole internet?
Activity: 462
Merit: 102
December 24, 2017, 09:45:41 AM
Can Bitcoin be ban?

Nope. Simple as that. Bitcoins are just to big and too manu to be handled by someone. Bitcoins aren't owned by anyone so there's no one liable to be banned and to ban bitcoins itself. Bitcoins can not be banned and no one can hold the entirety of bitcoins.
Activity: 160
Merit: 3
December 24, 2017, 09:41:45 AM
I think bitcoin can be ban government has a true power to ban bitcoin because they can used media to spread the news about bad thing in bitcoin so they can discourage the people to use bitcoin or may be they can implement a law for not using bitcoin if anyone caught using bitcoin they have the power to detained us, So i think government has the power to control people for not using bitcoin.
There is no chance that bitcoin will be ban because bitcoin is very important for countries and its role is very useful for their economy and especially in poor country bitcoin rile is very great and countries are also supporting bitcoin there are only two countries who ban bitcoin and know they are planning to bring back bitcoin because world realized that how bitcoin is important for them so there is no possibility of any ban.

I think bitcoin will not be ban because it can help the country's economy and the people too. I said the people because in our country (Philippines) some do not have job to earn and the unemployment rate is increasingly.
Activity: 448
December 23, 2017, 03:51:15 PM
I think bitcoin can be ban government has a true power to ban bitcoin because they can used media to spread the news about bad thing in bitcoin so they can discourage the people to use bitcoin or may be they can implement a law for not using bitcoin if anyone caught using bitcoin they have the power to detained us, So i think government has the power to control people for not using bitcoin.
There is no chance that bitcoin will be ban because bitcoin is very important for countries and its role is very useful for their economy and especially in poor country bitcoin rile is very great and countries are also supporting bitcoin there are only two countries who ban bitcoin and know they are planning to bring back bitcoin because world realized that how bitcoin is important for them so there is no possibility of any ban.
Activity: 210
Merit: 3
December 23, 2017, 07:47:14 AM
I think if the bitcoins be banned in a particular country, bitcoin trade of that country will go on underground,since it is over the internet and not banned from the world. This can be a huge problem for the stability country's economy, so i don't think governments will ban bitcoins but they will somehow try to regulate the bitcoin trade by applying tax or something.
Activity: 602
December 23, 2017, 07:34:12 AM
I heard there are some country banned bitcoin for there reason that i dont know but in my owned country and many country are still legalized bitcoin thats why bitcoin currently is going stronger and stronger and a very high price rapidly
Activity: 168
December 23, 2017, 07:28:44 AM
Can Bitcoin be ban?
no because this is not illegal,maybe it can make a little impact to the currency of one country but banning is impossible.
Activity: 353
Merit: 4
December 23, 2017, 07:22:56 AM
Can Bitcoin be ban?

bitcoin can not be banned. although one side forbids it but the other side still receives it.
Activity: 336
December 23, 2017, 06:41:25 AM
ban bitcoin?
the government could have banned bitcoin, but it was only forbidding not to stop bitcoin trade because it can not be traced. Like drugs are banned all over the world but whether the drugs are not in this world, there is so much to roam out there. bitcoin, still running despite being banned.
Activity: 107
December 23, 2017, 06:35:40 AM
The easiest way to "contain" crypto is to close gateways to fiat. but there will be always ways around
Activity: 518
December 23, 2017, 06:30:15 AM
if I remember correctly, it is impossible to deny, but I know there are some countries tax the profits from cryptocurrency, I think it's not right but money would be to assign
Pages:
Jump to: