Pages:
Author

Topic: Can Bitcoin become currency a new State? - page 10. (Read 2102 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
August 16, 2018, 03:43:49 PM

Bitcoin will become currencies only in the country in which modern technology is ahead of the world for 10-20 years ahead. Such countries in our time are units.

Activity: 952
Merit: 41
August 16, 2018, 03:39:42 PM
On what basis do you think creating a new state will be the solution to world problems because the social contract theory that gave birth to state creation has a solid foundation which is form by rule and high body of knowledge. The world don't need a new state but a workable solution to the problems of unequal classes that operate in the current state.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
August 16, 2018, 03:11:09 PM
I think, a lot of us saw Bitcoin like tool for freedom. Now most people look at this like opportunity for enrichment. I don’t think that rich equals freedom. I know a many rich people’s. They are far from freedom.

It is now evident that just cryptocurrencies is not sufficient to achieve the goal. We need a State at our side. But current States seek to preserve the old order.

State it is a community with uniform rules. Territorial principle don’t need for creation of the State in the 21st century. So what do you think what's to stop us to come together and creation a new State now?
To create a state, in any case, territory is needed. You can not create a single state on the territory of different states. Even if we assume that such a state will be created, I do not think that it will only be able to go through crypto currency. These are children's fantasies, not based on real economy.
Activity: 172
August 16, 2018, 09:09:06 AM
I think the possibility is very slim if bitcoin becomes a currency in a country, maybe the price is always changing and fiat's eyes have been used for a long time so there may be certain considerations to make bitcoin a currency because judging from that price is always changing and unstable
Activity: 154
August 16, 2018, 09:02:28 AM
although bitcoin is very popular among the world online market, but in my opinion to make a new country with bitcoin as its currency is not as easy as we thought, in the creation of a new country there must be a very very complicated process because we also have to be recognized by the world to be a country.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
August 16, 2018, 08:27:33 AM
The main thing is that bitcoin was more stable, then more people will believe in it. On the other hand, people themselves must contribute to the formation of bitcoin.
Activity: 15
August 16, 2018, 08:13:48 AM
That is never possible because in order to become a new currency the currency should be unique. But, bitcoin is universal that why it can be a option not the main currency.
Activity: 29
August 16, 2018, 07:52:47 AM
I dont think that would ever happen. Bitcoin is universal and every state needs it's own unique currency. Bitcoin could be a better option but not an official currency for a state.
Activity: 29
August 16, 2018, 07:34:13 AM
“Unity is Strength”. If bitcoin users create a community and stay united where they will only use bitcoin for every financial work like transactions, payment, receives, bank pays then Govt. will surely allow bitcoin as a legal currency to use.
Activity: 112
August 16, 2018, 07:08:00 AM
If a group of people gets united on a purpose, they can achieve anything they want. Same thing goes to bitcoin usage also. Govt. will be forced to allow the usage of bitcoin for transactions and payments if the users of bitcoin get together and create a united community.
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
YOUC - www.youengine.io
August 15, 2018, 10:12:03 PM
I think, a lot of us saw Bitcoin like tool for freedom. Now most people look at this like opportunity for enrichment. I don’t think that rich equals freedom. I know a many rich people’s. They are far from freedom.

It is now evident that just cryptocurrencies is not sufficient to achieve the goal. We need a State at our side. But current States seek to preserve the old order.

State it is a community with uniform rules. Territorial principle don’t need for creation of the State in the 21st century. So what do you think what's to stop us to come together and creation a new State now?

It is possible to happening. Bitcoin is a universal digital currency, although some countries still banning it, but everyone can accept bitcoin because it has high liquidity. To become a state, i think not easy to just using bitcoin only in the country. Fiat currency maybe needed, except all countries are not banning bitcoin anymore.
Activity: 67
August 15, 2018, 05:41:59 PM
You never know if there is chance of new state to form in the future let alone, them accepting Bitcoin as their currency. Currently a lot of countries are legalizing cryptos and blockchain to use them to gain advantage or solve their existing problems. So, I think it would be a great idea for any of the country to accept BTC as their national currency.
Activity: 270
Merit: 1
August 15, 2018, 05:03:12 PM
I think, it is very impossible to make a new country that uses bitcoin as a currency, indeed many countries forbid bitcoin from being used as a currency but of course it has many reasons, I don't think we need to create a new country for bitcoin, all we have to do is make bitcoin can grow rapidly in countries that have not legalized it so the government wants to issue regulations on the legalization of bitcoin
Activity: 61
August 15, 2018, 04:54:46 PM
If I understand you, you think the very essence for the creation of cryptocurrencies hasn't been achieved as of yet. Well, I think you are right. Cryptocurrencies were meant to be a decentralized payment system but it is being used for other purposes other than this, hence the fluctuations in its price. I think, more can be done to actualize the purpose for which cryptocurrencies were created (a payment system) so that it will become more widely adopted. If you ask me, I think a solution is already here. You might want to try the Cashbery ecosystem. You can google it for more
Activity: 56
August 15, 2018, 04:47:40 PM
Bitcoin can become currency of a state if it becomes stable. Right now, bitcoin is highly volatile so many stores and retailers don't accept it directly. Volatility is also a reason for the government not supporting crypto. Some experts have already predicted that crypto will replace fiat money but it might not be anytime soon.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
August 15, 2018, 04:23:49 PM
It's true people found Bitcoin and they instantly realize that it is a tool for freedom. But now they have started using it to become rich and that's completely natural the only difference is before they are not free and they were doing it with a lot of struggle and confusion but now they are free from all those hassles. On top of these when people and not exactly getting the richness they are in their old stages and probably making the same mistake again. Being rich is not a problem at all but believing that you are the best is the problem.
Activity: 70
August 15, 2018, 04:08:22 PM
It can definitely happen if a new state is formed and their population have lost their trust over their fiat currency due to economical problems like inflation and deflation then they can definitely opt for Bitcoin or other cryptos. Right now, this is just a prediction but I hope it happens soon.
Activity: 420
Merit: 103
August 15, 2018, 03:45:16 PM
Maybe, but there's a lot to do. For example, to stop corruption and occupy the economy with blockchain. But first of all, you need to have smart people in the government.
Activity: 266
Merit: 25
August 15, 2018, 03:38:55 PM
I don´t think that goverments will let this market unregulated,there is to much money in the game.And after regulations there will be no need for a " new state" or another revolution.
Activity: 112
August 15, 2018, 03:31:51 PM
It might, but it will take a lot of time to take the form of reality, because there are countries who are not that welcoming about this coin because it operates in a decentralized system.
Pages:
Jump to: