Pages:
Author

Topic: Can Bitcoin become currency a new State? - page 12. (Read 2107 times)

Activity: 564
Merit: 100
August 14, 2018, 05:22:02 AM
I think that's not possible right now, but the future can be. Some countries prohibit Bitcoin, so why are Bitcoin users becoming independent, in a single Bitcoin state? That looks great. However, Bitcoin is so volatile and probably unstable, maybe we should wait for it to stabilize.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 275
August 14, 2018, 05:15:02 AM
I think, a lot of us saw Bitcoin like tool for freedom. Now most people look at this like opportunity for enrichment. I don’t think that rich equals freedom. I know a many rich people’s. They are far from freedom.

It is now evident that just cryptocurrencies is not sufficient to achieve the goal. We need a State at our side. But current States seek to preserve the old order.

State it is a community with uniform rules. Territorial principle don’t need for creation of the State in the 21st century. So what do you think what's to stop us to come together and creation a new State now?
in my opinion the most important thing for the future is that crypto currencies can be recognized by countries around the world and can make transactions like a currency that applies
Activity: 476
August 14, 2018, 05:13:12 AM
WE already have a new state in bitcoin family actually the states (government) wants to control the system at all time and in everything including the crypto. But if we that is holding the crypto agree to work within our selves and transact within we can ignore the old states order and continue our P2P transaction which will ensure the freedom we envisage from bitcoin.
Activity: 437
August 14, 2018, 04:58:01 AM
The volatility of the crypto currency is too large, so it is still dangerous to make it a global currency. It can not be controlled by the state and this can also affect the economy of the whole country.
It can be manage by the state if how know method suitable management Bitcoin to become same money of country and big value of Bitcoin could be background business development.
Activity: 891
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
August 14, 2018, 02:56:14 AM
The volatility of the crypto currency is too large, so it is still dangerous to make it a global currency. It can not be controlled by the state and this can also affect the economy of the whole country.
Activity: 278
August 14, 2018, 02:50:19 AM
I think that bitcoin is unlikely to become the global currency of the future. But it's without a doubt that there will be a crypto currency. The digital currency created for such purposes can take the best from Bitcoin, considering and correcting its weak points.
Activity: 214
Merit: 0
August 14, 2018, 02:47:55 AM
Bitcoin are more popular in the world. it will be available in all country. but it will be take little time. we should wait for this. Bitcoin should be valid every country. it will take this place by its better service. it future are more bright.
Activity: 90
August 14, 2018, 02:46:06 AM
I think it can happen to such a thing. Nothing in this world is impossible. There are still many people in this world who support Bitcoin. But the economy of your country is being driven by big whales. As a result the citizens of the country will be affected. Inflation of the country will be swapped. We can not build a new market, Bitcoin's new market. Which is the hope of all the Bitcoin Premiers.
Activity: 336
Merit: 5
Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain
August 14, 2018, 02:18:50 AM
There is quite a bit of unclaimed land in the world which could be used to create a country. However, it is in remote places that won't have the infrastructure to support bitcoin transactions. Soon more existing countries will accept it anyway like japan
brand new
Activity: 0
August 14, 2018, 01:41:13 AM
I know it is bit hard to predict anything in this pla6but still we are hoping that bitcoin future will be more developed and it will bring a revolution on the world economy system but yes things can be changed anytime so we better be careful
Activity: 75
August 14, 2018, 02:03:14 AM
Bitcoin are more secure and potential. its service better than traditional currency. it will be dominated the world in a time. because bitcoin get more investor or people. people are increasing their interest day by day.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
August 14, 2018, 01:46:08 AM
Theoretically, bitcoin can become a currency. However, its volatility may have a negative impact on the country's economy. If the Crypto currency is stable in its price, then it will have more chances to become the global currency of the future.
brand new
Activity: 0
August 14, 2018, 01:35:46 AM
as per it present condition in the market we can definitely hope that in the future bitcoin will be very progressive but nothing can be ensure here we only can hope but rest are depending on the market other situation
Activity: 33
August 14, 2018, 01:41:03 AM
Everything is possible in this modern world. And now we are depending more on modernized technology. So, there will be a time when most of the people will accept cryptocurrency as their main currency. And Bitcoin will become the currency of a new state.
Activity: 2646
Merit: 686
August 14, 2018, 01:34:29 AM
I think, a lot of us saw Bitcoin like tool for freedom. Now most people look at this like opportunity for enrichment. I don’t think that rich equals freedom. I know a many rich people’s. They are far from freedom.

It is now evident that just cryptocurrencies is not sufficient to achieve the goal. We need a State at our side. But current States seek to preserve the old order.

State it is a community with uniform rules. Territorial principle don’t need for creation of the State in the 21st century. So what do you think what's to stop us to come together and creation a new State now?

I think you have totally misunderstood the concept of using Bitcoins, it's a currency and it's not a freedom fighting tool. Based on many research people tend to attach emotions to bitcoins, which are nearly Impossible to happen like in this case.

I'm not aware which state you're in, but in no part of the world can you just create a state because you wish to support/adopt the currency.

There're many countries who have already adopted it, most notably Japan and that's giving huge boost to bitcoins, we should focus on getting our country's to adopt it, rather carve a state which will never happen.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
August 14, 2018, 01:22:31 AM
Ordinary people who do not hold any provisions in state bodies will be very difficult to change the situation. Because the main role in the organization of the state is played by the ruling bodies.
as long as the states allowed the bitcoin in their countey there's a chance that the bitcoin will be a currency of one state. bitcoin give many advantages and benefits for the people. it can help the people to make earnings and help to hardwork. and in terms of the negotiations. the transaction would get easier compare in the money country will used.
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
August 14, 2018, 01:14:35 AM
Ordinary people who do not hold any provisions in state bodies will be very difficult to change the situation. Because the main role in the organization of the state is played by the ruling bodies.
Activity: 230
August 14, 2018, 01:00:47 AM
It is possible in this modern technology based world. I believe that there will be a time when bitcoin will become the currency of a new state and the people will accept bitcoin as their main currency.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
August 13, 2018, 10:15:55 PM

To become a state, it will need a global currency to interact with other states. It cannot use only bitcoin because there are some countries not using bitcoin.
But if the state is having enough resources and no need to interact with other states, then maybe they can using their own currency or bitcoin and cryptocurrency if they want.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
August 13, 2018, 05:00:59 PM
The greed and selfishness of officials and civil servants hinders the creation of a new financial structure with the help of bitcoin! with each passing day I see fewer and fewer obstacles that different states establish at home! already a lot of influential people say that soon bitcoin will be one of the most popular coins around the world!
Pages:
Jump to: