Pages:
Author

Topic: Can Bitcoin become currency a new State? - page 11. (Read 2107 times)

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325
August 15, 2018, 02:57:18 PM
I think, a lot of us saw Bitcoin like tool for freedom. Now most people look at this like opportunity for enrichment. I don’t think that rich equals freedom. I know a many rich people’s. They are far from freedom.

It is now evident that just cryptocurrencies is not sufficient to achieve the goal. We need a State at our side. But current States seek to preserve the old order.

State it is a community with uniform rules. Territorial principle don’t need for creation of the State in the 21st century. So what do you think what's to stop us to come together and creation a new State now?

a territorial state that would use bitcoin as its state currency would be among maniac thing to ever exist, state without the ability to interact. it would be a state whose population would be enslaved by the bitcoin miners, who in the world would voluntarily join such a state?

regards
Activity: 97
Merit: 0
August 15, 2018, 02:54:23 PM
There is a possibility of such situation but we know that bitcoin is getting adopted by many countries recently. So it will take time. Once it becomes accepted by most of the countries then we can expect this situation.
Activity: 196
August 15, 2018, 12:25:42 PM
That's a good idea indeed. But we can implement this method when all the countries in the world will accept bitcoin. The way it is progressing day by day I believe very soon this day will arrive.
Activity: 270
Merit: 309
Shinji bgt gwh
August 15, 2018, 08:32:48 AM
I Think. NO!
Why ? National Currency Is Often Connected To Country's  Identity
Goverment Also Must Be Responsible For The Currency Production And Circulation(A Think That You Can't Do In Bitcoin)

BTW If You Will Create A New Country That Use Bitcoin For Their National Currency
Where?(The Only Land That Not Claimed By ANy Country Is Bir Tawil)
And Who'll Recognize Your Country,There's A Lot Of Country That Exist But Not Recognized(Somaliland)
Activity: 62
August 15, 2018, 08:20:14 AM
Yes bitcoin is really for everyone and i know there is nothing impossible in the future, bitcoin will really going to be a number one currency in the world and it will really going to create new community or new state.
Activity: 40
August 15, 2018, 08:18:58 AM
Bitcoin is a great coin and it is also popular among the people. If government shows any positive attitude for bitcoin then it will become an official state currency.
Activity: 16
August 15, 2018, 08:15:47 AM
with the haphazard nature of the bitcoin at the moment, no new state with sound economists and forecasters should adopt the bitcoin as a currency. the recent free fall of assets on the blockchain shows that the bitcoin is highly unstable and thus not reliable.
Activity: 30
August 15, 2018, 08:13:38 AM
The use of bitcoin as an acceptable means for making payments for goods and services shows that when a new state decides by regulation and policies that they wish to adopt the bitcoin as their currency, then why not. Nothing stops them.
Activity: 105
Merit: 1
August 15, 2018, 08:11:10 AM
Bitcoin is a tool to financial freedom and a weapon to fight poverty. Take the advantage and change your life with bitcoin
Activity: 101
August 15, 2018, 08:08:54 AM
Bitcoin is the future, but you should not get ahead of it.
Activity: 87
Merit: 1
August 15, 2018, 08:04:17 AM
I think, a lot of us saw Bitcoin like tool for freedom. Now most people look at this like opportunity for enrichment. I don’t think that rich equals freedom. I know a many rich people’s. They are far from freedom.

It is now evident that just cryptocurrencies is not sufficient to achieve the goal. We need a State at our side. But current States seek to preserve the old order.

State it is a community with uniform rules. Territorial principle don’t need for creation of the State in the 21st century. So what do you think what's to stop us to come together and creation a new State now?

The idea and the concept of bitcoin are in the objective and purpose of improving the quality of transferring funds and avoiding hassle double spending transactions (between the receiver and the sender) without any third party; thus, it may pave its way to an internet-based innovation strategy for business transactions and operations.

Since the dawn of time and normal trades such as the basic and simple one – bartering of products; up to the development of new civilization  to the new age of technology where we invest and get money out of digital form which will then be converted into fiat currency. Thus, the assumption of unified and State ruled policies regarding bitcoin is far than freedom but by the suggestion of financial matters and autonomy.
Activity: 223
Merit: 11
August 15, 2018, 07:56:10 AM
If ever a certain country uses btc more than it's local currency and apply a tax for it, maybe it could happen. Because a certain country cannot sustain it's integrity without funds, and taxes is where the government get the funds.
brand new
Activity: 0
August 14, 2018, 05:42:03 AM
I think it could happen surely and its possible. The government management system and the rule are already spread through the people. So people like and support bitcoin.
Activity: 65
August 15, 2018, 07:46:40 AM
I think, it’s more business than real currency for people today. Because as the name cryptocurrency implies, Bitcoin was intended not as a speculative asset but as a free-standing currency to compete with, and ultimately replace, government-issued currencies like the US dollar and others. While the price of Bitcoin has surged, its use as a currency has stagnated, or even declined.
Activity: 189
August 14, 2018, 04:30:45 PM
If governments are accepts bitcoin then it could happen. Nowadays many people are support this currency and they also loves to invest on this currency. So i think bitcoin could become an official state currency.
Activity: 140
August 14, 2018, 05:34:20 PM
Of course, maybe he has every chance! bitcoin is a new unaccountable currency that will replace paper money!
Activity: 152
August 14, 2018, 07:33:33 AM
Many people dreams of making a new country where bitcoin is the main currency, but believe me its not as fun as it thought, its nice to use a currency with decentralised for yourself, but for the country its a disaster, if you realise now big whales are manipulating the price, imagine your country's economic being manipulated by the big whales, all of the citizens will suffered and the country's inflation will be very fluctuative
Yes, that's right with what you say, if bitcoin becomes the currency of a country, the country's economy is regulated by a whale.
and experts have agreed that bitcoin will never dominate fiat currencies. will never
brand new
Activity: 0
August 14, 2018, 05:17:39 AM
Bitcoin is the most popular in the crypto market. People's interest are increasing day by day. I think people of the world will use Bitcoin one day. Then all the problems will be solved.
Activity: 252
August 14, 2018, 07:23:09 AM
It can be happened that bitcoin is currency because the usability is increasing with satisfactory number so it can be a currency for a new state.
Activity: 30
August 14, 2018, 05:31:18 AM
Yes its possible. Because it already develop al most all of the sector. It already use to an alternatively currency some of the country. So I think its possible to use a currency for new state.
Pages:
Jump to: