Pages:
Author

Topic: Can Bitcoin End World Poverty? - page 18. (Read 63023 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 10
February 19, 2018, 09:39:26 PM
I don't think Bitcoin can end world poverty.. for now. It's not magic and can work overnight but it needs more time and research. For now, I don't see it helping to end world poverty.
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
February 19, 2018, 09:35:43 PM
It is possible to end poverty if all people are involved at bitcoin or government will support it and they will use it to help others specially the needy ones, and they spend it for charities, foundations etc, that something that can give benefits to needy people or to our community.
Activity: 613
Merit: 305
February 19, 2018, 09:28:39 PM
Bitcoin is not a magic wand which will end world poverty. It simply doesn't have the power to end such a massive thing. Also bitcoin is not a payment system anymore. We have moved to a different goal long back, when the confirmation time increased and transaction fees hiked. These confirmation time and transaction fees is going to be increased again and again. So we will move from the initial goal further.

Bitcoin has now purely became an investment asset. IT can provide a huge return which any other conventional investment will never be able to offer ever. So I take bitcoin purely as an investment and a trading asset. I earn profit  and keep it for the future.

Don't agree.
First, don't limit your analysis to Bitcoin, but change the OP's question to "Will cryptos End World Poverty?".
Most altcoins are a payment system ( fast confirmation, low fee ).

And now with Litepay everything is becoming easier.
Today i'm gonna spend $200 in local shops?
So let's load my Litepay VISA credit card with $200 worth of LTC , and hit the town.

And the goal everybody should have in mind is: stop putting money in the bank.
Just use crypto or regular cash[1].
So that we avoid all robbery and slavery we are undergoing thanks to the gov pigs

---
[1] With the only exception of systems like Bit/Litepay cards, which i personally like but i see them just like a transition to an era where most shops will accept cryptos directly.
I would recommend loading a (Bit) Litepay card with a small amount at a time, or just what you are about to spend before going shopping.
---
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
February 19, 2018, 08:42:41 PM
It still needs to get a serious study, as we know that the role of the state is very important to end poverty, and unfortunately many countries are not concerned with poverty, they make poverty for political objects without ever any real action to reduce poverty.
Activity: 176
February 19, 2018, 06:15:23 PM
I don't see how bitcoin is helping people in Africa getting food or avoiding wars.

Yes, i also think of that many people dont know how to earn bitcoin and if they will be taught how it is not easy especially persons who never went to school. Poverty in every country is such a big thing and maybe yes bitcoin can be a big help to solve poverty, but for sure poverty will not end bitcoin cant do that, bitcoin can only lessen the people who are experiencing poverty. But then, if people who earn bitcoin will be generous and know how to share may bbe possible.
Activity: 182
February 19, 2018, 05:22:46 PM
It is impossible to end world poverty. The principle  of Economics is that someone earns and somebody loses. it's like black and white.
Activity: 161
February 19, 2018, 11:52:24 AM
Yes bitcoin is good to make investment and this is stands as a good opportunity for all that have an interest to take some time for it. But it does not mean that it is the answer to stop the poverty problem of the world. Remember that bitcoin is just one of the opportunity that people can take advantage, there are many chance but how this can help the world if people are not good of doing something to end the poverty in their lives. It will always in man's decision not in on bitcoin or other opportunities.
Activity: 11
February 19, 2018, 02:18:08 AM
I truly think it will not totally end poverty, because if a person will not have such knowledge in such feat I do think it is very impossible for someone in order to invest in bitcoin and hope it will take a leap up then boom your investment will automatically just make you a billionaire, This will really take a serious teachings to someone to really understand bitcoin, well a 12 365 days old become a billionaire because of bitcoin because he has skill and knowledge with it, but for a country to get out of bed to poverty We think poverty will never end even in the richest and most significant countries will always have thankfully.
Activity: 406
Merit: 13
February 19, 2018, 02:15:31 AM
Bitcoin can serve as a tool to end poverty but not necessarily that you will do nothing. Bitcoin is just like any other business that needs work, perseverance and development. Therefore, you cannot eliminate something especially poverty if you didnt make any contribution to eliminate it.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
February 19, 2018, 01:40:43 AM
bitcoin cant end the world poverty because bitcoin cannot do it inspite of all investors invest in bitcoin but not all become rich and not all can invest in bitcoin poverty is in there if all people become rich do you think our life is neutral? do you think that life is challenging? Thats why poverty cannot end by simple help of bitcoin.
Activity: 182
February 19, 2018, 01:24:23 AM
bitcoin has great influence for everyone, I'm sure if everyone has a desire to learn bitcoin, then poverty in this world will decrease. because with bitcoin everyone can participate into it. without any requirement, unlike applying for a job in a company.

Bitcoin or any currency will not end such a thing just because it is profitable, people get a big profit from investing into Bitcoin but still, it will not solve the problem with respect to world poverty. The only solution to this is unity. And it will start with the people themselves.
Bitcoin is not a magic wand which will end world poverty. It simply doesn't have the power to end such a massive thing. Also bitcoin is not a payment system anymore. We have moved to a different goal long back, when the confirmation time increased and transaction fees hiked. These confirmation time and transaction fees is going to be increased again and again. So we will move from the initial goal further.

Bitcoin has now purely became an investment asset. IT can provide a huge return which any other conventional investment will never be able to offer ever. So I take bitcoin purely as an investment and a trading asset. I earn profit  and keep it for the future.

not necessarily everyone participating in bitcoin can be rich because not everyone has the same intelligence ... in need of intelligence to be rich with bitcoin ... you have to remember it
Activity: 546
February 19, 2018, 01:20:19 AM
Bitcoin is providing the best opportunities to the users like it has provide a good income source to the people who have interested in the crypto for now the bitcoin is highly appreciating currency and we can make some of the investment strategies in this if we have a service required it is good to announce in the forum and those users who are poor we can provide them some benefit through this way and it is good to give some donation from our income as well.
Activity: 196
February 19, 2018, 12:49:04 AM
Bitcoin is a digital money,, how it works without gadgets,computers ,.. Can poor buy a gadgets, computers?, or they will buy food instead .
Activity: 317
Merit: 1
February 19, 2018, 12:44:52 AM
bitcoin has great influence for everyone, I'm sure if everyone has a desire to learn bitcoin, then poverty in this world will decrease. because with bitcoin everyone can participate into it. without any requirement, unlike applying for a job in a company.

Bitcoin or any currency will not end such a thing just because it is profitable, people get a big profit from investing into Bitcoin but still, it will not solve the problem with respect to world poverty. The only solution to this is unity. And it will start with the people themselves.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
February 18, 2018, 05:16:27 PM
World poverty causing not because of currencies and other stuff. We getting those problems because of corruption and laziness of people all the time.
Activity: 266
February 18, 2018, 03:56:48 PM
bitcoin will reduce the poverty that exists in this world until it ends well. everyone is entitled to his or her success as they choose to work. bitcoin will open up everything it needs to change its life better and become a person who will invite to get success in the future. and for them to end poverty by using bitcoin they need literacy to do it.

I think, nothing can end poverty in general, as goods are divided disproportionately in the world. With Bitcoin or not the problem cannot be solved. Only determination, constant endeavor, enthusiasm and good luck can help, but, unfortunately, most of the people cannot manage that
Activity: 24
February 18, 2018, 02:50:56 PM
At least its generating income opportunities to many of us 😁
Activity: 630
Merit: 14
February 18, 2018, 01:47:14 PM
Bitcoin will not end world poverty in my opinion. But I'm sure it is one area that could help a lot of people as it does required any formal education in order to engage in this area. It doesn't limit anyone to reach their full potential with regards to crypto world ways to earn.
in general, bitcoin can not overcome world poverty, but to fix the financial possibilities of personally identified people, it is impossible. The fact is that today this is exactly what is happening, judging by a certain excitement around taken.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
February 18, 2018, 12:17:56 PM
Bitcoin will not end world poverty in my opinion. But I'm sure it is one area that could help a lot of people as it does required any formal education in order to engage in this area. It doesn't limit anyone to reach their full potential with regards to crypto world ways to earn.
Activity: 293
February 18, 2018, 11:59:21 AM
bitcoin will reduce the poverty that exists in this world until it ends well. everyone is entitled to his or her success as they choose to work. bitcoin will open up everything it needs to change its life better and become a person who will invite to get success in the future. and for them to end poverty by using bitcoin they need literacy to do it.
Pages:
Jump to: