Pages:
Author

Topic: Can Bitcoin End World Poverty? - page 21. (Read 63023 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 25
“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM”
February 07, 2018, 05:52:36 PM
I don't thinking so but it depends  to the people  of they are knowledgeable  to bitcoin but not all are interested  in bitcoin their are some people only working a bitcoin

I think yes,bitcoin can end proverty because some of my friends become rich and can buy a house so that theres have a chace become a rich.people invest a btcoin because people theres have a big trust on bitcoin and bitcoin give a chance of people become a rich and the most important of that is you have a patience so that you can get a good profit and other people dont have a cash so by joining a campaign you can also get a bitcoin and sell it if you think that is right to sell.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
February 07, 2018, 05:23:49 PM
I don't thinking so but it depends  to the people  of they are knowledgeable  to bitcoin but not all are interested  in bitcoin their are some people only working a bitcoin
Activity: 318
Merit: 10
February 07, 2018, 03:17:21 PM

You mistakenly think bitcoin can end poverty in the world, bitcoin can only end poverty for those who have it. And for those who do not know bitcoin, they will remain in poverty.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
February 07, 2018, 03:06:23 PM
It is possible. It can but also cannot end world poverty. The reason is simple. If the people surrounding bitcoin would not share or influence the needy it would not help to end the poverty. But in opposite if bitcoin is correctly spread by proper teaching and communication to poor people it can help save many lives that are suffering from financial issues thus saving many people is possible by the help of bitcoin.
Activity: 378
Merit: 251
February 07, 2018, 01:40:53 PM
Poverty something that bitcoin can't handle because of old generation and other problems where internet have no influence and impact. So better just watch and wait for better.
Activity: 104
February 07, 2018, 12:13:26 PM
Poverty is a big problem that has nothing to do with bitcoin.
Perhaps the technology behind Bitcoin can help to reduce the systemic approach to poverty.
But many richy people will make themselves elites rather than the other people so that exacerbate  poverty.
That is why I always think that the only solution is to educate every citizen and lift them out of poverty.
Activity: 28
Merit: 1
February 07, 2018, 11:30:23 AM
It is impossible to eradicate poverty, remember that it is an asset that requires a great activity via ONLINE, what happens? Countries that have extreme extreme poverty lack internet service or are too high in costs to be used.
Activity: 28
February 07, 2018, 11:17:46 AM
It can improve the stability of many in the world, it can even create jobs for people who previously did not have a fixed livelihood within their financial accounts, but it is not a factor or epidemic that can be spread around the world. So no, it can not eliminate poverty.
Activity: 191
February 07, 2018, 07:40:43 AM
I don't think so that bitcoin will end the world poverty because we all know that poverty is already exisiting and it is very hard to prevent especially to the third world country. Although bitcoin will reduces the unemployed people but still it is impossible to end the world poverty. In addition, bitcoin will serve as a stepping stone to the progression of one's country.
Activity: 13
February 06, 2018, 03:28:21 AM
No it's not possible at all that Bitcoin will end the world poverty. There are many things which are related to this as this is not a magic wand that it will end the world poverty there are many other senerios and things which are the reason for poverty.
Activity: 266
Merit: 17
February 06, 2018, 03:04:25 AM
In my own opinion bitcoin can help those people are willing to progress but ending the world poverty is impossible to imagine right now because not all the people have ability to earn bitcoin and not all people know the existence of it, Even if the government can control bitcoin it will not end the poverty because corruption is always there. To end poverty I think is better to start in our selves and find ways to become successful in life.
Activity: 448
February 06, 2018, 01:56:45 AM
can actually and very helpful. as an example now is bitcointalk with easy work we get the job I say easy and the results are so great if indeed we do not idle in searching and trying

I think it defend on the people, not all people or nation have interest in bitcoin. Because they are not believe in bitcoin and other thing it also takes time to read and share your important opinions dealing with matters. Bitcioin can help our financial problems but not the end of world poverty.

This doesn't end poverty and yes you have a point wherein it depend on individual's interest and should be open-minded as well. Education is the key for me, to end poverty and the government itself is the number one source to achieve our goal, must have train those people living in poverty to acquire skills and knowledge they need to secure a livelihood inorder to support families. Once achieved parents will be able to send their children to school and soon will help them getting out to poverty.
Activity: 348
February 06, 2018, 12:06:44 AM
can actually and very helpful. as an example now is bitcointalk with easy work we get the job I say easy and the results are so great if indeed we do not idle in searching and trying

I think it defend on the people, not all people or nation have interest in bitcoin. Because they are not believe in bitcoin and other thing it also takes time to read and share your important opinions dealing with matters. Bitcioin can help our financial problems but not the end of world poverty.
Activity: 553
Merit: 250
February 04, 2018, 03:40:03 AM
It is not much ridiculous but definitely bitcoins all alone cannot end poverty. Bitcoins are though providing opportunities to many for earning their livelihoods and this is helping them to improve the economy of their respective countries. But for poverty, governments should work hand in hand with bitcoins.

The main factor of poverty is education, as long as the government is not concerned with education then poverty will never reduce let alone will end, bitcoin is an alternative to earn money and just like making a factory that can employ many people but not everyone can work  and like in the factory.
Activity: 175
Merit: 100
E-Commerce For Blockchain Era
February 04, 2018, 03:00:43 AM
As far as I am concern , bitcoin will truly end world poverty if one is having access to it and has a speedy low-cost internet! Because bitcoin is simply devoting and commiting your time thru answering important matters of the world and simply sharing your truthful ideas on a matter that every person who find time reading it would benefited on it. Also bitcoin helps a person think critically and be aware of whats happening around the globe! Bitcoin truly helps every individual financially since it offers a big amount of money for as long as you know how the market goes!
Activity: 126
February 04, 2018, 01:48:44 AM
Sometimes but not totally  because not all nations have a interest of having a bitcoin some are not interested  so but it can't help to,to those who are a bitcoiners and really believe in bitcoin  they are working
Activity: 160
February 03, 2018, 11:01:45 PM
No, it will never happen. Although we can not deny that bitcoin becomes the helper of our financial need, still people have different interest, believes and philosophy, and there are people who are too lazy and do not care about how to make himself/herself better.
For me these major thing I mentioned above are the natural barrier of man's life to get rich. That is why what opportunity that has in bitcoin to man can't change the life a person unless he/she change first.
Activity: 104
Merit: 5
February 03, 2018, 10:01:14 PM
Bitcoin is not a magic solution that is made to end world poverty. No one as in no one can end world poverty now even digital currencies. Poverty is there for a long time already and it will not be eradicated. This is sad but some countries have the latest high tech gadgets already but unfortunately, some countries don't have this gadgets so how they can know crypto if they don't have gadgets to use. Maybe bitcoin can lessen the poor people bit by bit per year.
Activity: 6
February 03, 2018, 09:53:18 PM
For me in some cases, bitcoin can end the poverty, but not in the whole nation especially to the place that has no access of internet connection and they dont have enough knowledge to know the process in getting money from bitcoin. Only the person who knows the bitcoin can have the chance to end their poverty and become rich. 
Activity: 42
February 03, 2018, 09:19:44 PM
Not everybody is aware of modern technologies so it is hard to do something with poverty in a world scale.
Pages:
Jump to: