Pages:
Author

Topic: Can Bitcoin End World Poverty? - page 17. (Read 63023 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
February 26, 2018, 08:36:56 PM
It can  end world poverty to those who are keep working and believing bitcoin  to those a bitcoin investors
Activity: 700
Merit: 277
February 26, 2018, 08:30:00 PM
This question is thoughtful somehow since it can does so to only but only Bitcoinners that actually knows what is to be done with Bitcoin in most ramification. But the question at the other end is awkward because maximum number of people around the world is yet to understand Bitcoin and all what it entails, even the educated ones, since their education is limited to Bitcoin fundamentals and strategies, left alone the knowledgeable ones of same.
yes of course that bitcoin can really change the world for real, as many individuals had already helped and had change their life so it is just up to us whether we will follow their foot prints or we will just let ourselves to see what will happen to them next, it is our option.
If we do not follow them then I worry that someday we will be forced to follow them, although the presence of bitcoin does not make many people become rich but if used en masses it will be much harm if we do not have bitcoin.
Activity: 21
February 26, 2018, 08:20:28 PM
I cannot think how bitcoin will end poverty in many places in one snap of your hand , its just another kind of money you can use but not to end the poverty
Activity: 175
February 26, 2018, 08:13:51 PM
Bitcoin can not totally end or eliminate poverty how abiut the small/poor people who cannot access bitcoin.It will lessen the poverty that is sure because i know many that changes their lives because of bitcoin.
Activity: 209
Merit: 100
February 26, 2018, 07:25:04 PM
Bitcoin is just a cryptocurrency so we should not rely our own future in it and the solution of world poverty too. Many people are already suffering poverty nowadays because of their own actions wherein they are not doing anything to escape it. If only they would work it out to escape poverty, maybe they would be able to have their own poverty ended. Also, the government should be the one working on it.
Activity: 223
Merit: 250
February 26, 2018, 07:21:10 PM
This question is thoughtful somehow since it can does so to only but only Bitcoinners that actually knows what is to be done with Bitcoin in most ramification. But the question at the other end is awkward because maximum number of people around the world is yet to understand Bitcoin and all what it entails, even the educated ones, since their education is limited to Bitcoin fundamentals and strategies, left alone the knowledgeable ones of same.
yes of course that bitcoin can really change the world for real, as many individuals had already helped and had change their life so it is just up to us whether we will follow their foot prints or we will just let ourselves to see what will happen to them next, it is our option.
How many people are there become the rich by Bitcoin? And how many people are there become the poor by Bitcoin? You have to remember Bitcoin has high price because the investor want to buy more it, hold it to take profit (sell it at high price). However, when the Bitcoin price reached $20,000  , it also reached the limit price range to increases more because not many investor want to buy it more. Cheesy
Activity: 143
February 22, 2018, 01:12:10 PM
I don't think that bitcoin can end the world poverty because people who earn money that is just fit for their foods does not have an access to the internet, and I don't think that they have time to learn or to know anything about bitcoin because the important to them is to earn for them to have food to eat. Many people are in this situation and that is the people who are poor so I think that bitcoin cannot end poverty
Activity: 784
Merit: 251
https://raiser.network
February 22, 2018, 01:05:43 PM
Activity: 585
Merit: 250
February 22, 2018, 12:22:11 PM
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
February 22, 2018, 12:00:39 PM
Bitcoin may have the capacity to end poverty owing to its value per dollar.
If well distributed,it has the capacity to do that.The challenge is that in order
to end poverty, you must give knowledge of bitcoin to the majority of
the poor people in various parts of the world need to be informed about the
impact and usefulness of bitcoin which majority of the poor class do not know
about nor do they have the smart phones nor computers nor internet connections
to access block chain platforms.
Activity: 40
February 22, 2018, 08:12:30 AM
Can Bitcoin End World Poverty? I think that it will not end the worlds poverty. Wh6? Because people is to greedy. They need to help others, the poor, that needs help. A penny can help a persons life. Money can show the real attitude of a person. It is good or bad. Its not bad to think for yourself. But it is not also bad to help others that is in need of help. Lets do the impossible guys. We can all end a world poverty. By showing goodness.
Activity: 58
February 22, 2018, 06:26:40 AM
It depends on how you use your bitcoin. If you will share your blessings, maybe it would help end poverty.Wink
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry
February 22, 2018, 05:58:47 AM

I dont think so, because many people dont have access to internet dont have gadgets, so how they would use bitcoin to be successful and to lift their lives up? It will happen if the bitcoin users who get a lot of more money and good profit will help the poor people, but its impossible right? so i think bitcoin will not end the world poverty.
Activity: 168
Merit: 12
February 22, 2018, 05:06:07 AM
This could only if only if the whole world know bitcoin, but it would be very difficult for To know bitcoin everyone should be used by the smartphone android and technology digital, if all the people know bitcoin it will be a boon for everyone.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
February 22, 2018, 04:42:08 AM
The purpose of the bitcoin is to make the transaction fast and better. Bitcoin is not the key to end world poverty. Bitcoin doesn't have power to deafeat poverty. The bitcoin can only lessen the people who are experiencing financial problems.
The main problem of poverty is human resources, as long as the government does not improve human resources then poverty will always lasting, I agree that bitcoin will not be useful to overcome poverty, but only help for transactions and increase income.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
February 22, 2018, 04:14:05 AM
The purpose of the bitcoin is to make the transaction fast and better. Bitcoin is not the key to end world poverty. Bitcoin doesn't have power to deafeat poverty. The bitcoin can only lessen the people who are experiencing financial problems.
Activity: 700
Merit: 553
February 22, 2018, 04:08:11 AM
Bitcoin is not a genie that can grant the globe wishes especially halting the begarry. Indeed ! bitcoin do assist some of us in phrases of it offers earnings to the a single who makes use of the bitcoin but it can not conclude the world's poverty because not all the citizens of the Earth are that hardworking and experienced about the bitcoin to be component of this organisation.
Activity: 196
Merit: 3
Soycoin is the future "stablecoin"
February 22, 2018, 03:41:04 AM
I don't see how bitcoin is helping people in Africa getting food or avoiding wars.

Me either. As a person living in a third world country, I don’t believe that bitcoin will end or eventually end poverty in this world. Look at this, how will a poor person can have a connection to bitcoin in the internet? He will rather buy food for his family instead of buying phone and connect it to the internet so he can do cryptocurrency and BTC. Also, he will rather work his ass off instead of sitting down in front of a computer/laptop without any certainties and no food on his plate. 
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
February 22, 2018, 03:09:47 AM
Bitcoin is not like easy that you can learn it by yourself. If you do not have the ability to read or write but have the skills and knowledge, you can not access this. If not aware of poor Bitcoin, then Bitcoin can not eradicate poverty. But if they really want to be poor, then we have to find ways to access Bitcoin.
Activity: 124
February 22, 2018, 02:34:35 AM
It has a possibility that bitcoin might change the world but, it will take many years before it will be. We cannot change a thing so easily. But we hope so that oneday bitcoin might help us all especially those who are very lack in needs.
I agree with your opinion, perhaps more precisely to reduce poverty, which I think how uneducated people can get into bitcoin ..? educated people like me still need to learn more, especially with people who are not educated ..? and continue how they use electronic devices like cell phones or laptops ..? may be, but still have to learn ..
can take a long time.
Pages:
Jump to: