Pages:
Author

Topic: Can Bitcoin End World Poverty? - page 56. (Read 63023 times)

Activity: 147
Merit: 2
November 30, 2017, 10:14:23 AM
Nothing is impossible for human in the earth.Solving poverty problem, it is very difficult task.But it is possible. Bitcoin is profitable business and it's the golden opportunity for unemployment problem.It is so difficult but in my opinion, it is possible
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
November 30, 2017, 10:13:16 AM
Well with one snap of bitcoin it cannot end the worlds' problem which is poverty. It is always up for the people to move by themselves. It is on the people that is on that situation, it is up to them if they still wanted to live or they wanted to die as poor. There are a lot of stories I've read saying that there were many people born as poor but died as rich. Well for them to end their poverty using bitcoin they need the literacy to do it. At least they need to be media literate to deal with this.
For me it depends how the  situation of those people using BITCOINS .Bitcoins can help others to have a good life but not to end the Poverty....
Activity: 209
November 30, 2017, 09:54:12 AM
I think Bitcoin cannot end world poverty maybe i the can help to the people who are able to work with bitcoins but they must be educated enough and know about modern technology in order to become successful in joining Bitcoin.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
November 30, 2017, 08:13:21 AM
I don’t think so bitcoin could end world poverty because not
100% of the world population will be educated in the world
of bitcoin, it maybe 50-60% of the population may possibly
be literated
Activity: 194
Merit: 100
November 30, 2017, 07:37:42 AM
 For me ,I think yes because bitcoin has a high potential to end world poverty. There have many risk to have more bitcoin that we can pass..
Activity: 331
November 30, 2017, 07:31:16 AM
For me it is impossible that bitcoin can end the poverty but it can help the people to improve their way of living. In addition to that we cannot force an individual to engage in bitcoin, it depends to us human on how we handle our life. So therefore bitcoin cant end the poverty but it can reduce the poor people in the country.
In my country every year there is a decline in the value of currency because of the increasing amount of banknotes, so I think it would be great to invest bitcoin to keep the money.
Activity: 266
November 30, 2017, 07:20:31 AM
For me it is impossible that bitcoin can end the poverty but it can help the people to improve their way of living. In addition to that we cannot force an individual to engage in bitcoin, it depends to us human on how we handle our life. So therefore bitcoin cant end the poverty but it can reduce the poor people in the country.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
November 30, 2017, 04:21:01 AM
In my opinion bitcoin does not end the world's poverty. The only person who understand bitcoin with the right knowledge and study. Is the one capable of raising himself to poverty because not all people in the world know the bitcoin and how to earn with it especially in poor countries in the world.
What are you even talking about? First you said you agree, and next you said you don’t agree that bitcoin can end world poverty. Please, where are you standing for God’s sake! Lol, like seriously, some of you here are really confused. You don’t understand a question and you answer whatever you think best, but it doesn’t fit in at all.

Wow. This thread is quite interesting. As much as I'm sure the intention is pure, with the poverty issues all over the world, this might be an impossible dream. Poverty is not solely based on money, it branches on many factors too.
Bitcoin can’t end world poverty. Saying that bitcoin can end world poverty is just like saying that something can stop corruption. No matter what you do, there will still be corruption, no matter how hard you fight. So same thing applies to poverty, you can’t end it. Some people are the reason for their own poverty.
Activity: 151
PITCH – THE FUTURE OF OPPORTUNITY
November 30, 2017, 03:46:06 AM
Bitcoin will never be the answer to world poverty.Different countries are facing problems with poverty.The leaders must have a solid platform that will end their problem.Do not depend on bicoin having to resolve problems on poverty.Leaders must take action.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
November 30, 2017, 03:22:38 AM
I think it's not Bitcoin or any other virtual currency or even the paper money that will end world poverty. It should be financial literacy.
When everyone knows how to handle their money and knows where to put them, i think if this will happen, poverty will be solved.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
November 30, 2017, 01:12:21 AM
Well it not just easy as that, it should have process to begin with and and the main is to educate the whole world about bitcoin. It's not also easy that the whole world will embrace bitcoin because not all of us is the same way of thinking. Many will favor but much will hate but for them to better understand that bitcoin would really end world poverty they must first understand what it means and its goal.
Yes bitcoin is the one of the way to end poverty. But poverty its about people. Some of us is lazy to find work, early to get married, thats whay some of children now suffering hunger, poverty can end if everyone is working, good salary, so everybody can buy foods.
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
November 30, 2017, 01:01:30 AM
It can bring ease to the life of those who know how to handle it. Poverty is not directly proportional to any currency (real or virtual). It is linked with other economic factors including policies, infrastructure, technology, and above all the education.
Yes when time comes, that bitcoin can used easily. Its easy to end poverty, because all of us can own bitcoin it depends how you work for it. Because laziness is the one enemy thats why poverty is always exist.. It depends other people how they work for bitcoin.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
November 29, 2017, 11:53:27 PM
in some cases, yes. but we need to see first if all of us is capable to use bitcoin.
how do we encourage people to use bitcoin everyday. how can we convince that bitcoin is true and legit. ?? that's the questions that need to be answered before they use bitcoin.
Those questions are very easy to be answered. As of now, bitcoin is not that easy to be used for everyday or daily basis because the price of bitcoin is maybe high but the coverage of its market is not capable to be accepted. Bitcoin is true and legit because a lot of people are already using bitcoin and they are all happy because of the gains that they are getting from bitcoin.
Activity: 168
November 29, 2017, 11:27:23 PM
in some cases, yes. but we need to see first if all of us is capable to use bitcoin.
how do we encourage people to use bitcoin everyday. how can we convince that bitcoin is true and legit. ?? that's the questions that need to be answered before they use bitcoin.
Activity: 325
Merit: 136
November 29, 2017, 10:39:10 PM
I think bitcoin would not end the World Poverty is simply because people around the world should help themselves on how they will in each and everyday by means of working and if they will work they can help themselves to sustain their daily needs. If they had enough income they can move to the next level and start saving and with saving they could invest in bitcoin and other crypto currency but of course they need to learn the concept first before investing. I believe to end up poverty should start within ourselves.
Activity: 6
November 29, 2017, 09:31:22 PM
Definitely NO. Bitcoin can't end the worlds poverty. Yes you can earn money thru bitcoin but it doesn't mean it can support each individual and sustain their daily needs. Poverty is the biggest problem the world is facing, we need knowledge, skills, experience and good government to atleast lessen this problem.
Activity: 66
November 29, 2017, 03:05:29 PM
yes bitcoin can end world poverty, where Bitcoin is doing its part in ending global poverty. Thousands of people earn money from signature campaigns in Bitcointalk. And thousands of people are employed by hundreds of crypto exchanges around the world, in addition to thousands of merchants who make a living by buying and selling Bitcoin
Activity: 424
Merit: 108
November 29, 2017, 02:45:49 PM
Bitcoin is not a magic wand which will end world poverty. It simply doesn't have the power to end such a massive thing. Also bitcoin is not a payment system anymore. We have moved to a different goal long back, when the confirmation time increased and transaction fees hiked. These confirmation time and transaction fees is going to be increased again and again. So we will move from the initial goal further.

Bitcoin has now purely became an investment asset. IT can provide a huge return which any other conventional investment will never be able to offer ever. So I take bitcoin purely as an investment and a trading asset. I earn profit  and keep it for the future.
I dont think that bitcoin can actually do that because as far as i know the bitcoin is not yet known worldwide maybe many people know about bitcoin but not all of us. So thats why i dont think it can happen. And for me not all people can access bitcoin.
Activity: 70
November 29, 2017, 02:01:53 PM

Wow. This thread is quite interesting. As much as I'm sure the intention is pure, with the poverty issues all over the world, this might be an impossible dream. Poverty is not solely based on money, it branches on many factors too.
bitcoin cant end world poverty i think it could be lessen the poverty but it will never end because many people that is lack of knowledge what bitcoin is unless someone will volunteer to donate gadgets, free internet and discuss what is bitcoin all about on the people that cant afford to buy any gadgets that serve them as reference on how they can earn money in bitcoin.
Activity: 10
November 29, 2017, 01:07:32 PM

Pages:
Jump to: