Pages:
Author

Topic: Can Bitcoin End World Poverty? - page 58. (Read 63023 times)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
November 28, 2017, 02:26:34 PM
Holding it's not good, when i think there are lots of methods to grow your coins whenever you market your cash at peak and purchase them back at the smallest factors.There is scope that markets provides youwith, you ought to get into the same goes with complete danger, and you will get out with excellent earnings.

Yes bitcoin can do it. bitcoin can end the world poverty, people are investing from all over the world and the also people are working with bitcoin from all over the world. now if a man invest from Asia and hire employee from Africa it is very easy with bitcoin. the person will pay for the African man in bitcoin , it means that from any corner people can invest and make hiring. IN this way bitcoin can End th poverty of the world.
Activity: 123
November 28, 2017, 12:30:11 PM
Poverty is the real problem of the country. I think bitcoin can help but not end world poverty but it always depend on how people  can do it. Bitcoin can help us earn extra income but not all of us. Others didn't know the bitcoin, didn't know how to be part of bitcoin and others don't have the ability and also     lack of things to use etc.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
November 28, 2017, 08:59:18 AM
Poverty is a serious issue caused by multiple problems a country is facing. It is such a big problem that I don't think Bitcoin alone can solve it. However, with the flexibility of Bitcoin there is a chance that Bitcoin can ease the drastic situation poverty has caused. It can open opportunities for people to learn and engage in to rise in life.
Poverty will be never solved because it is already here even since before we don't live yet in this world. Bitcoin doesn't have any chance to solve the poverty because bitcoin is only for being a currency and there is nothing to do for the poverty because poverty is impossible to be solve even using bitcoin.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 10
November 28, 2017, 06:09:33 AM
I dont think so. Most countries already living very well without cryptocurrencies. Bitcoin in many countries developing economy and reduce unemployment and poverty, but in all countries this can`t be. It is necessary that all countries must recognize bitcoin and then more people will start using bitcoins and perhaps poverty will decrease in all countries even a bit.
Activity: 182
Merit: 147
November 28, 2017, 06:00:00 AM
Poverty is a serious issue caused by multiple problems a country is facing. It is such a big problem that I don't think Bitcoin alone can solve it. However, with the flexibility of Bitcoin there is a chance that Bitcoin can ease the drastic situation poverty has caused. It can open opportunities for people to learn and engage in to rise in life.
Activity: 157
Merit: 100
November 28, 2017, 04:28:27 AM
Short answer, NO!
Bitcoin is a database which is not even efficient. BTC is nothing magical to end world Poverty, it can't even exist with out fiat currency to keep it running.
The only thing that can stop poverty is technological progress in Biology, Nanotechnology etc, generally in Science.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008
November 28, 2017, 04:16:06 AM
poverty is a government and its peoples concern and its not a bitcoins problem.

But goind back to your question bitcoin can HELP countries to lessen poverty if may not be end,crypto can offer jobs and business for every countries people only if the government will accept with a big hand the greatness of this community
in fact bitcoin provides jobs for many people in the world. many people find it helpful because they get jobs and income from bitcoin. although many countries do not accept bitcoin and governments do not benefit directly but their communities get better finances and not directly help a country's economy
Activity: 532
Merit: 15
November 28, 2017, 04:09:39 AM
Bitcoin is not a magic wand or Ginnie of Aladdin, Bitcoin is the Digital form of Currency and a good investment. Bitcoin and Bitcoin-related issues are making new jobs, helping people earn, also giving investors solid scope to make serious money. If you google a little, you would find Venezuelans Are Surviving In Hyperinflation By Mining Bitcoin, Zimbabwean People Turning to Bitcoin During Times of Crisis The continuing chaos in Zimbabwe etc.
Activity: 518
November 28, 2017, 04:02:21 AM
I think it will not end world poverty even it's price increases because only those people who know bitcoin can remove their poverty line not world poverty no one can do it for the rest of the day.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 507
November 28, 2017, 03:36:28 AM
Bitcoin ought to be dispersed evenly in nations that currently take the presence of bitcoin, in order to reduce poverty, so heads of state or government should be company in this important matter.
The fact is there are not that much number of people living in this world who actually knows about bitcoin. Bitcoin can be very much helpful in improving the economic condition of this world but till the time people will not be knowing about bitcoin, it will not be possible for bitcoin to do anything good for them. Moreover, the role of government also carries a significant importance.
Activity: 63
November 27, 2017, 04:10:44 PM
I think yes can be bitcoin is 10.000$ almost Cant be stop
Activity: 980
Merit: 502
November 27, 2017, 04:06:13 PM
my opinion, maybe not.
Because, reducing poverty not only recognize bitcoin alone.
But there must be cooperation between state governments.
Not going to happen every country has their own agenda, the rich countries love there are poor countries since they can buy their materials with pieces pf paper while they receive real utility from the things they buy besides they get the most brilliant people around the world in their countries since those countries cannot employ their bright minds, so nothing is going to change because poverty is part of the design.
No bitcoin cannot end world poverty.To operate bitcoin,one needs internet connection and some knowledge about the cryptocurrencies.Many people in the world are still illiterate and do not have any internet facilities.All the people in the world depend on cash for their transactions.Government has also not legalised bitcoin as it is decentralised so there can be cases of fraud.Investing in bitcoin is also done by people who have knowledge about investing.A villager cannot do investing.
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
November 27, 2017, 03:51:46 PM
my opinion, maybe not.
Not going to happen every country has their own agenda, the rich countries love there are poor countries since they can buy their materials with pieces pf paper while they receive real utility from the things they buy besides they get the most brilliant people around the world in their countries since those countries cannot employ their bright minds, so nothing is going to change because poverty is part of the design.
it possible that bitcoin end the world poverty but we have to first facilitate the poor people with the education and then with technology after getting education and technology they can remover their poverty with bitcoin because bitcoin has many opportunities that can make them rich also, and thus bitcoin will be able to end the poverty from the globe
Activity: 2702
Merit: 704
Bitcoin is GOD
November 27, 2017, 03:37:31 PM
my opinion, maybe not.
Activity: 184
November 27, 2017, 12:03:45 PM
Bitcoin cannot end the world poverty. I see bitcoin can help to fight poverty it doesn't mean it will end it because the main enemy here is our selves if we are willing to progress we can find ways to solve poverty. But not all the people know about bitcoin and not all the people cannot afford to buy a device to earn bitcoin.
I think yes its possible for bitcoin and in some countries bitcoin have already played a very big role and especially in third world countries bitcoin is doing such a great things because bitcoin provide a lot of good source of income for the people and I know thousands of people are taking advantages of it and it’s a very good thing that bitcoin is going to help humanity that way people around the world they support bitcoin and like it too.
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
November 27, 2017, 10:22:57 AM
I think yes, if the whole world is going to be legal. Many Citizens of the World are poor or needy, if people know about bitcoin and learn how to earn it can be a way to alleviate poverty among the people.

Going to legalize bitcoin?  Yes that would be the answer but those who banned bitcoin are rich countries which do not need bitcoin as a source of income for their people.  But for a third world country where I am living, bitcoin will be the answer to poverty.  It can help people to atleast have some job and an income to support their families.
Activity: 185
November 27, 2017, 09:24:11 AM
It is impossible for us to think that in instant bitcoin can end the world poverty. Maybe some of people has the knowledge about bitcoins but doesn't mean that they can use it for ending the poverty. The problem is the country that face poverty is occurs by only people on the government. They do not prioritize the main problem they are only focusing on building their economy. Imagine that people now holding enough bitcoins in their hands it is not easy for them to contribute to end the poverty, there are still greediness inside. The main problem on us is ourselves
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1060
November 27, 2017, 09:19:10 AM
well bitcoin can actually can end the world poverty.but the main point here is the willingness of the people to end the poverty if they save their money i mean some money that are excess in their wages they can actually save the world in poverty.

True. There can exist an easy way out of poverty but not everyone will be trying to reach that. Even if most people will be capable of doing it, not everyone is going to do it just because some people actually (low key) like the poor life. Some people love drama. Some people love getting pitied. "Look at me, I'm so poor.", "I'm poor, I can't do that.", "It's not like a have a choice!" and all that things that they say to feel less sorry about the things that they have done. Some people are also afraid of change. They are afraid they can't handle the new things that will come when they get out of poverty. Remember that there's a belief that rich people have more problems than poor people. I mean, I would rather handle problems that while being so chill in my very own office than to have problems in some shitty neighborhood. Regardless of your standing in life, you will have problems anyway.

It's still up to the person if he actually wants to get out of poverty. Bitcoin is not some magic thing that just in one swoosh and everyone's rich. That certain individual still has to take actions in order to get some money. And he will only do that if he actually wants to get out of poverty. Some say that they do want to do this and that but never actually do it because they don't want it badly enough.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 214
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
November 27, 2017, 09:12:28 AM
poverty is a government and its peoples concern and its not a bitcoins problem.

But goind back to your question bitcoin can HELP countries to lessen poverty if may not be end,crypto can offer jobs and business for every countries people only if the government will accept with a big hand the greatness of this community
Activity: 418
24/7 COMMUNITY MANAGER 💯
November 27, 2017, 09:11:50 AM
I think yes, if the whole world is going to be legal. Many Citizens of the World are poor or needy, if people know about bitcoin and learn how to earn it can be a way to alleviate poverty among the people.
Pages:
Jump to: