Pages:
Author

Topic: Can Bitcoin End World Poverty? - page 83. (Read 63023 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 500
October 25, 2017, 07:51:37 PM
Poverty is something beyond the innovation, here the growth in technology can serve as an way to make the management function effectively. In my personal thinking until the government facilitate actions, poverty cannot be eradicated from the society.
Nothing can save those world from the massacre of poverty. This world is not a poor world but a mean one, full of people who want others to make their slaves and in doing this, they trample everyone who comes in their way.Still, it is has saved many of us from unemployment. This is a great news and is ever technology will reach out far away remote places and people there will have education, maybe poverty will come to an end but practically that is impossible.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 344
win lambo...
October 25, 2017, 07:50:08 PM
i think thats not possible. some of other countries didnt know and did not realize what is the value and importance of bitcoin. i hope this site will continue its propagation in other countries.

Well for me it is really possible, In fact because of bitcoin a lot of people are now rich sometimes you just need to explore the world for you to succeed bitcoin will not tell you to use it, you should find ways and discover the great opportunity that waits for you with bitcoin. People suffer poverty because of lack of education, people should know how value this thing.
Right.I also agree with you.Bitcoin could be a biggest asset in making the world poverty end.But we should not let bitcoin alone to solve world poverty because its in the people already to continue on learning so we can cope up with the new technologies that the world bring.And bitcoin is one of the technologies that could really help us in minimizing world poverty.
Activity: 826
October 25, 2017, 07:42:27 PM
the problem of poverty cannot be resolved by bitcoin ! it's a big problem since years in all places of the world , i don't see any relation between bitcoin and poverty , and the question here is how bitcoin can help to reduce World poverty ?
Activity: 387
Merit: 100
October 25, 2017, 07:37:45 PM
It will help others to get a job with bitcoin or any signature campaign that will help to sustain the needs of everyone and may result to end the family's poverty but the entire world, is a big issue because not everyone are given this chance and notice the importance of BTC.
Activity: 336
October 25, 2017, 07:28:20 PM
There' no way to be doubt, Its a 100% will minimize poverty depends upon the interest of an individual, Lets also see to it that intering bitcoin forum needs knoledge, a deep understanding in bitcoin character, flow, its economy, and everything about btc with matching passion and hard work, this is the key to generate good profit.. We know that there's no poverty if we workhard, The only factors which make them poor is lazyness.. Lets work hard to fight poverty:) Smiley
Mr
Activity: 309
Merit: 250
October 25, 2017, 06:45:01 PM
i think thats not possible. some of other countries didnt know and did not realize what is the value and importance of bitcoin. i hope this site will continue its propagation in other countries.
it does not about that they do not know about bitcoin. If you want to end the world poverty, the world needs to work together to stop this and governments are the main factor that will change everything. IF the government does not have the ability to make a country better, we can not stop the poverty
Activity: 896
October 25, 2017, 06:43:52 PM
Of course, bitcoin will be able to overcome poverty in the world if only people know and they make bitcoin as their job

The government support is needed to support the idea of reducing poverty, as long as the country never legalizes bitcoin it will be difficult for people to know bitcoin, maybe the first step we must make a petition to legalize bitcoin.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 507
October 25, 2017, 05:36:37 PM
Bitcoin can surely help to end the poverty for a limited number of people. But I can not see how it can end the world poverty as the laws of a country and the state budget determine poverty or wealth, beside natural conditions.

The more people will benefit from the use of bitcoin, the more it will hurt the fiat money and tax system of a country and they will likely intervene to the financial disadvantage of the citizens.
Activity: 350
October 25, 2017, 05:16:49 PM
I think it is impossible and that situation is valid for the other currencies also. Are the paper moneys ending the world poverty? Expecting world poverty's ending from a coin is stupidity. Poverty is a big dynamics of the world's balance and I think its disappearence is impossible.

yeah agree, bitcoin can help most people who are unemployed to earn something online but that doesnt mean that it can end the poverty in the world because that is designed naturally by god and theres always a poor and rich in order to have a balance ecosystem. but  i believe also that one person can change his life or make his/her life better with help of bitcoin and cyrptocurrency as long as he/she has a dedication and hardwork plus a positive atitude.

The traditional currencies or the cryptocurrencies, it doesn't matter, I think a person can change just her or his own personal poverty by using them. And also before starting to trade, people have to make logic plans and work hard, as you said.
Activity: 658
October 25, 2017, 04:11:14 AM
Of course, bitcoin will be able to overcome poverty in the world if only people know and they make bitcoin as their job
Activity: 1162
Merit: 251
October 25, 2017, 04:07:45 AM
Bitcoin cannot eliminate poverty just like that, it's still yet to be able to be used by the underprivileged and those who have no access to internet or computers. Education can end poverty, but bitcoin earned by people can be converted to other sources and be used to help the poor. Btc to help directly will take a considerable amount of time.
yeah agree, bitcoin will not be able to eliminate poverty because there are many millions of poor people in the world who can not access the internet do not even have a computer, so I think from that bitcoin will not get to underprivileged, yeah I think that education will make poverty disappear, we all know that world poverty happens not only because they do not have jobs but they do not have the skills, knowledge, and etc, very complex,,
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
October 25, 2017, 03:50:44 AM
Bitcoin may not end the poverty but I assure you, it will help a lot at least to lessen the poverty all over the world.
If we can be of great help to the success of our others.
The more members, the more success. Smiley
Activity: 322
Merit: 116
October 25, 2017, 03:43:59 AM
Maybe not. Bitcoin cannot end world poverty. Bitcoin is for all who have a device and an internet connection. Those who have accessed bitcoin already, they have the chance to get richer and climb up the ladder. If they will continue to hoard, then the wealth will remain theirs only. If bitcoin users will distribute what they have to the poor, then maybe yes. The question is, who will start doing that? And what measures will that person do to influence others to do the same?
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
October 25, 2017, 03:20:35 AM
It can but it would affect us our sallary will be lower because if many will join this more spammers will come and more work for the moderators . Eventually bitcoin will not so effective if many users apply it but the value too will grow but the income wil be lower than usual
I don’t think so. Bitcoin can end poverty, but for the average people who are able to get access to the internet to use it and find ways of earning it, investing, trading and making profits. Talking about spammers (I believe you meant scammers), they’ve been around, and doesn’t affect Bitcoin. Yes some people will fall victim of fraud, I know that.
Yeah, Bitcoin not useful for all people, it is just useful for those who people have knowledge and economy enough to buy computer and internet. The poor people still poor if they have not any knowledge about using computer and internet, so they also can not use Bitcoin and research it, because at least, they need to have the basic knowledge about digital.
I agree that the poor will be still poor if they will not adjust their life and their selves into knowing bitcoin because bitcoin is not hard to understand and even they can't buy a computer and afford an internet connection, they can still work hard in their current source of income to save money and prepare themselves into investing in computer and internet and also for getting into bitcoin. If they really want, there is a lot of ways to do get into bitcoin.
Activity: 625
Merit: 501
October 25, 2017, 01:56:58 AM
It can but it would affect us our sallary will be lower because if many will join this more spammers will come and more work for the moderators . Eventually bitcoin will not so effective if many users apply it but the value too will grow but the income wil be lower than usual
I don’t think so. Bitcoin can end poverty, but for the average people who are able to get access to the internet to use it and find ways of earning it, investing, trading and making profits. Talking about spammers (I believe you meant scammers), they’ve been around, and doesn’t affect Bitcoin. Yes some people will fall victim of fraud, I know that.
Yeah, Bitcoin not useful for all people, it is just useful for those who people have knowledge and economy enough to buy computer and internet. The poor people still poor if they have not any knowledge about using computer and internet, so they also can not use Bitcoin and research it, because at least, they need to have the basic knowledge about digital.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1165
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
October 25, 2017, 01:43:13 AM
Activity: 625
Merit: 501
October 24, 2017, 03:53:02 PM
Bitcoin can't end the poverty in this world, its because some other people didn't even known what is bitcoin at first place. poverty is a part of our world government problem. So it can't  end it.
Yeah a lot of the countries are suffering from the poverty and he bitcoin will be the best source of the bitcoin. I am having the bitcoin and the bitcoin will be the best source of the bitcoin. The bitcoin is getting the chance and the huge source for the people who want to invest in the bitcoin, the value and the income of the bitcoin will give you the chance to increase the value of the money.
Bitcoin gave us many chances and it still giving these chances at now. Important, if you can not take advantage these chances, you also will not get any profits from Bitcoin. Your way will decide you can have profits from here or not. Even, you can be loser after all.
Activity: 90
Merit: 11
October 24, 2017, 03:45:21 PM
Bitcoin almost certainly won't end world poverty, if anything it will redistribute some wealth but it will be no different really to oil tycoons etc. There is so much more that needs to be done to end world poverty.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
October 24, 2017, 03:42:16 PM
Highly unlikely. If non-profit organizations haven't been able to, it's unlikely that Bitcoin, which holds high value, will solve the issue. If anything, it is going to widen the poverty gap.
Activity: 661
October 24, 2017, 03:23:33 PM
Bitcoin cannot eliminate poverty just like that, it's still yet to be able to be used by the underprivileged and those who have no access to internet or computers. Education can end poverty, but bitcoin earned by people can be converted to other sources and be used to help the poor. Btc to help directly will take a considerable amount of time.
Pages:
Jump to: