Pages:
Author

Topic: Can Bitcoin End World Poverty? - page 79. (Read 63023 times)

Activity: 286
Merit: 100
Cryptics
October 30, 2017, 07:37:39 AM
No, bitcoin doesn't have that kind of capabilities, it's just a digital currency and an investment for some people, it can't solve something so complex like poverty. There are a lot of factors that have to be considered to end poverty. Bitcoin can help reducing unemployement for the one who try to use bitcoin but it can't help everyone.
Activity: 133
October 30, 2017, 07:29:36 AM
BTC cannot end the poverty, but it can at least facilitate and reduce costs of money transactions which means people can have more money
Activity: 294
Merit: 16
October 30, 2017, 07:27:19 AM
With proper block-chain knowledge given to everybody maybe it can end world poverty in no time. BTC is the king  Cool
Activity: 210
October 30, 2017, 07:19:10 AM
That is a good question and i see that bitcoin is the one solution to end the poverty maybe a little but it can reduce poverty in some country like me and others but if people don't know this and they didnt believe to bitcoin they will regret someday.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
October 30, 2017, 06:54:50 AM
Well with one snap of bitcoin it can't end the universes' concern which is destitution. It is dependably up for the general population to move without anyone else's input. It is on the general population that is on that circumstance, it is dependent upon them in the event that regardless they needed to live or they needed to bite the dust as poor. There are a great deal of stories I've perused saying that there were many individuals conceived as poor yet kicked the bucket as rich. Well for them to end their neediness utilizing bitcoin they require the proficiency to do it. In any event they should be media educated to manage this.
Activity: 524
io.ezystayz.com
October 30, 2017, 06:50:26 AM
for me i think bitcoin is the answer because many people dont have a good and long lasting job
Bitcoin is the answer especially to those unemployed people, bitcoin can provide they need.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
October 30, 2017, 06:32:35 AM
If properly managed and legalized, of course, many benefits we can get from bitcoin, and the most important is to reduce unemployment. bitcoin can be obtained for free so it gives everybody the opportunity to produce bitcoin.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
October 30, 2017, 04:47:55 AM
Bitcoin is still like a money as it is. It is like a solid gold hidden in a code. If something can end world poverty, it will still be the dollar money itself.
You have connected the chain very beautifully. There are so many people who have showed a fantastic response when they indulged in bitcoin world. Poverty is the thing that can’t be ended. But there are some tools and strategies according to which you may reduce it. Bitcoin is doing its work to reduce poverty from anywhere in the world. And results are so much incredible.
Activity: 84
October 30, 2017, 01:03:58 AM
We will not end poverty through bitcoin some many of us are lazy so how we will end poverty with bitcoin.
Activity: 448
CRYPTOCITIZEN $CCASH
October 29, 2017, 11:04:27 PM
Yes,bitcoin can end the poverty of the word.Bitcoin is a bless for unemployment people. Unemployed people can do the social media campaign for free & can earn free bitcoin,it can help them to cover their own expenses. After some month, they will be in strong position in bitcoin platform. It will reduce their poverty. So,of course bitcoin can end the poverty of the world.Thank you.
Activity: 224
October 29, 2017, 08:49:56 PM
         Yes it is possible can reach every person that don't have job even their are not employed in company can earn money we just help theme to know the system of bitcoin. even disable person no need to go out and go somewhere they will just online and have time in bitcoin.
         If they know how to earn money in bitcoin. it well become lesser poverty. they can  buy food, and sooner they can afford to rent a apartment and lots of their bitcoin well become channel on blessing...

Definitely. Bitcoin can end worlds poverty. This has given a great opportunity to everyone specially to those who are unemployed. It is truly a blessing to everybody. It helps all to earn and at the same time learn from other ideas eith regards to a lot of topics. Since we consider poverty as the number 1 problem of the world.
Activity: 429
Merit: 102
October 29, 2017, 08:32:41 PM
Bitcoin can help people who have knowledge about it but ending world poverty with bitcoin alone is impossible. Not all people know about bitcoin specially those places that has poor technology. Also, bitcoin is not the only source of money and income here in the world.

I also think that Bitcoin can not end world poverty. Many people can improve their financial position thanks to bitcoin. For example, now I have financial independence because of it. But bitcoin can not reduce world poverty. It can only help people who are interested in Bitcoin.
I think you are opposing your statement because if you gain from this system then giving chances to others will reduce poverty the only facts would be,
it can end because of people greediness even bitcoin is good investment still it wont resolved this issue.

means you mean here, bitcoin that can overcome poverty but the origin of who want to overcome poverty is willing to work hard and want to learn about bitcoin. then not all the world can recognize bitcoin. because most people do not want to think hard at work.

Yes. It depends on the interest of people. Even it gives opportunity to reduce poverty but if the poor one never recognizes it there will be no changes. Earning in bitcoin needs more hardwork and patience just like working in the industry but here your boss is your ownself. You cannot earn if you do not have knowledge on what you are doing.
Activity: 112
October 29, 2017, 08:09:52 AM
I think it depends on the situation. Bitcoin can only end the poverty of those who knows bitcoin,but those who dont know anything about bitcoin, they are always in poverty in thier entire life like on some places were technology have no room.

Yes this it right. Most of the country that experience poverty has a low education or most likely, the people haven't go to school yet, or they are uneducated. How will bitcoin solve the poverty problem on some countries that didn't even know how to read and write their own names. Bitcoin requires internet and computer literature, so how will you expect a country to do that.
Activity: 826
Merit: 256
October 29, 2017, 08:05:56 AM
The needed fund must be in billions to end poverty in many part of the world. If bitcoin will become worth a hundred dollar per coin  in the future, it will be of great help for those who are seeking enough money to eradicate poverty in some part of the world. It is difficult to end poverty in the whole world while there is ongoing wars and calamities in some places. Bitcoin will play a major role if all bitcoin holders contributes for the betterment of those who are in poorest sector.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1060
October 29, 2017, 07:50:27 AM
For some people signatures and even faucet of bitcoin had becamed their job, since they can earn more or less their old salarie doing those, as they have acess to interner for a low price they are able to survice with those earnings. Even not being the role of bitcoin it is helping a lot people to get their first kind of salarie with bitcoin, it cant end as there is several places withot internet, and well all project has limitations wich wont allow to help all people facing those situation.

I'm sure that there are some that made signature campaign as their part time job but I'm quite sure that faucets aren't in the scene. The reason for this is because faucets barely give out money and seriously just one post for a signature campaign has an equivalent of claiming from faucets thousands of times. Bitcoin is helping mainly the people in third world country because the payrate is a lot better than the regular salary of a person who has a degree or even a masteral.

Let's say that we distribute $10,000 equivalent of bitcoin to each and every 7 billion people of Earth, money will devaluate since everyone has that base amount. Those that have nothing but the base amount will be considered as poor and probably still not be able to buy that much. In just a couple of weeks, all these people that are not educated in saving money (because it's their first time to have money or for whatever reason) will end up being broke once again. World poverty is just never going to end at all. Some people are broke not because things are hard for them. Some people are broke because they do not have the discipline to not spend money on things that they don't need or not an investment.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 415
October 29, 2017, 07:40:27 AM
I think it depends on the situation. Bitcoin can only end the poverty of those who knows bitcoin,but those who dont know anything about bitcoin, they are always in poverty in thier entire life like on some places were technology have no room.

Yes correct, I think it cant end the entire world poverty. Because some people doesn't know about bitcoin, and some people thinks that bitcoin is a scam, Because they dont know how to use it. But if they believe in bitcoin it gave them opportunities to earn in this just learn how to use this forum. But I wish bitcoin can hepl many people to be out on poverty.
surely bitcoin can help the world to remove poverty as bitcoin has the potential to give us a full time job with some good income. Bitcoins have a kot of profit but just you need to know the ways to earn bitcoins and that is perhaps not too hard. A needy person can really earn a good income from bitcoins.
Activity: 72
October 29, 2017, 07:37:10 AM

Yes correct, I think it cant end the entire world poverty. Because some people doesn't know about bitcoin, and some people thinks that bitcoin is a scam, Because they dont know how to use it. But if they believe in bitcoin it gave them opportunities to earn in this just learn how to use this forum. But I wish bitcoin can hepl many people to be out on poverty.
Activity: 729
Merit: 500
October 29, 2017, 06:25:10 AM
For some people signatures and even faucet of bitcoin had becamed their job, since they can earn more or less their old salarie doing those, as they have acess to interner for a low price they are able to survice with those earnings. Even not being the role of bitcoin it is helping a lot people to get their first kind of salarie with bitcoin, it cant end as there is several places withot internet, and well all project has limitations wich wont allow to help all people facing those situation.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 328
October 29, 2017, 03:41:27 AM

Of course because definitely bitcoin can affect a countries economic so that it will have a impact on the issue of economic. And of course as we can see the major help bitcoin give to many people is by having income or earnings eventhough they doesn't have any jobs. And bitcoin teach some of us to manage our money or income.
Yes that’s what I believe also because the way bitcoin is going forward so there is no doubt that bitcoin can do this bitcoin is only one currency which make dreams possible in short time bitcoin achieved a lot of its targets and as we know recently bitcoin is arrived to Thailand so hope bitcoin will be reached to other parts of the world to kill poverty.
You are so true in this regard but I have one reservation. Although it has killed poverty in some parts of your country or anywhere. But reality is bitcoin is not for this case. You can’t end poverty, this is government’s work to establish better policies for it. Still bitcoin have done a tremendous job as per its own capacity to make unemployed, employed. Many are happy with it.
Activity: 119
October 28, 2017, 02:08:27 PM
I doubt it, Bitcoins offers opportunity to have a better life but it's no magic don't ask for the impossible. i really doubt that it can end the world's poverty. If you don't help yourself then no one can help you, the change should starts with us without action there is no solution.
Pages:
Jump to: