Pages:
Author

Topic: Can Bitcoin End World Poverty? - page 85. (Read 63023 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 255
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 22, 2017, 09:19:32 AM

For me, I don't think so, because it's not about the society, it's about individuals who strive harder to have a successful or normal life. If we work hard we can overcome the poverty that we have now. We need to be a disciplined and reponsivle to our dids in everyday life. It helps us to conquer the poverty. The change will achieve by individual and also our society will be achieving especially in poverty.

People improve economy it will improve. So bitcoin helpful to you for the future growth. Bitcoin is the know all country it will improve the economy. Bitcoin also give more information for the future. Bitcoin prices improve price day by day it will give the more opportunity. If know the all information it will know how to handle the issue and improve the future. 
Activity: 256
Merit: 100
October 22, 2017, 07:20:27 AM

For me, I don't think so, because it's not about the society, it's about individuals who strive harder to have a successful or normal life. If we work hard we can overcome the poverty that we have now. We need to be a disciplined and reponsivle to our dids in everyday life. It helps us to conquer the poverty. The change will achieve by individual and also our society will be achieving especially in poverty.
Activity: 336
Merit: 106
October 22, 2017, 07:12:15 AM
I don't think it would. Bitcoin may have provided opportunities to earn for those who are unemployed or earn insufficiently but to eradicate poverty is a whole different thing. In the first place, bitcoin could not reach those who are poor because you would need internet and a mobile device or computer -- two things that may not be accessed by the poor.

Bitcoin has allowed others to earn or be given some financial freedom but poverty is still present. Even with bitcoin, there will still be poverty because of the structure of our society. Even with new rich men made by bitcoin, there are still others who are poor.
Activity: 350
October 22, 2017, 06:55:31 AM
I think it is impossible and that situation is valid for the other currencies also. Are the paper moneys ending the world poverty? Expecting world poverty's ending from a coin is stupidity. Poverty is a big dynamics of the world's balance and I think its disappearence is impossible.
Activity: 826
Merit: 502
October 22, 2017, 05:18:22 AM
In the final scheme of things, bitcoin might even make poverty worse. Let's take a look at what's happening. The poor ones don't have the devices in order to buy bitcoins. Once bitcoin has become mainstream, who will be the ones left using fiat? It's the poor ones because they don't have a smartphone. They will be the last ones to buy bitcoin and at the point that we all have converted our fiat to bitcoins, the price of bitcoin is soooo high already. They don't have that much fiat and by the time that no more merchants are accepting fiat and all have switched to bitcoin, the poor ones are forced to buy bitcoins but they are too late because the price has already skyrocketed.

If ever, bitcoin can make the poor ones even poorer or make the people that hated bitcoin up to the last get the least bitcoins. At least it's going to shake things up a little.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
October 21, 2017, 10:08:34 AM
It is impossible to End World Poverty Through Bitcoin. We need to understand that Bitcoin is a another format of currency which is technology based as required by the people for their convenient

So Bitcoin has no role in poverty end up. But for individual if they have bitcoin it will give you huge returns in long term as well short term. So it has potential to give employment through that some people can come out of poverty it is possible practically not the whole world.
Activity: 248
Merit: 250
October 21, 2017, 09:59:13 AM
I don't think so, Bitcoin is using for only for making the profit so that Bitcoin can't be used for eradicating poverty. we know that Bitcoin is only for a community people who have the internet facility, so a poor people are not capable to afford this system so how can a poor people get free from poverty?
Yes it is not for the buying and the selling only but also for the profit and the income of the bitcoin will be high if you will invest in the bitcoin I am holding the bitcoin and being the bitcoin user for the long time I like to buy the bitcoin because it is giving the huge profit to those who are willing to invest the money in the bitcoin. It is best investment to secure your money from lose. So for sure it can reduce the poverty through the different opportunities of jobs.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
October 20, 2017, 05:43:09 AM

Bitcoin is not a magic that can end world poverty. Poverty is a big problem, though bitcoin can make you rich, bitcoin can't solve world poverty. It's true that it can change someone's life. However, not everyone is privileged enough to know about bitcoin. Bitcoin can help a lot of people gain money and it can even make life easier.
Indeed, we should not rely on bitcoin for hoping that the poverty of the world will be to its end because if you really know that not all the people can access the internet because how can you solve the poverty if those people who are in poverty cannot even afford internet and other devices so i don't think that it will be easy for bitcoin to end the world's poverty and make it happen.
Activity: 1111
Merit: 255
October 20, 2017, 04:28:25 AM

Bitcoin is not a magic that can end world poverty. Poverty is a big problem, though bitcoin can make you rich, bitcoin can't solve world poverty. It's true that it can change someone's life. However, not everyone is privileged enough to know about bitcoin. Bitcoin can help a lot of people gain money and it can even make life easier.
Activity: 584
Merit: 256
October 20, 2017, 04:22:23 AM
I don't think so, Bitcoin is using for only for making the profit so that Bitcoin can't be used for eradicating poverty. we know that Bitcoin is only for a community people who have the internet facility, so a poor people are not capable to afford this system so how can a poor people get free from poverty?
Activity: 840
Merit: 516
October 20, 2017, 04:06:25 AM
While bitcoin has the potential to at least alleviate poverty, it cannot fully end poverty since not all people from the marginalized sector have access of the internet. Also, the most basic way of earning btc is through joining campaign signatures, which requires someone who has knowledge and who is literate enough to make constructive posts. But if they have the determination and drive to engage with it, then the quest to end poverty starts there.
Bitcoin in todays world can End most of the poverty but i will be enable to end all the poverty in the world because most of the people in the world are uneducated and away from the technology pf the world and they cannot have access to bitcoin.But bitcoin has helped many people in the world to gain the income and it has also decreased unemployment  in many countries because people get a good income source from bitcoin and they can earn there living through it.
Activity: 532
October 20, 2017, 03:54:40 AM
Bitcoin cannot end the world poverty. Because not everyone knows about bitcoin. It cannot end poverty but bitcoin can lessen poverty.
Activity: 218
October 19, 2017, 03:27:39 PM
For me it is the willingness and the will to choose that are the main ingredients in solving world poverty. Without it nothing will improve. If someone is aware on what is bitcoin but does not use it as a tool to aid poverty then the possibility that the world will be cleanse from povert is till very impossible. All we need is to choose the right choice for a better outcome.
Activity: 686
October 19, 2017, 12:55:14 PM
If you are referring to the solution of poverty with the help of bitcoin in the whole world, I don't think so. We all know that bitcoin is not yet legalized all over the world so the possibility that it will be known by people is still very small. Also there's only a little chance that people will start using it as it became legalized. I think this may happen in the future but I think that time is still so far. Let's just keep on believing on bitcoin.

This is already expected to take a lot of time to make it legal in all countries and this will not sound cheap for all its receiving countries.
Activity: 212
October 19, 2017, 12:51:57 PM
If you are referring to the solution of poverty with the help of bitcoin in the whole world, I don't think so. We all know that bitcoin is not yet legalized all over the world so the possibility that it will be known by people is still very small. Also there's only a little chance that people will start using it as it became legalized. I think this may happen in the future but I think that time is still so far. Let's just keep on believing on bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1060
October 19, 2017, 12:49:46 PM
If our governments can allows bitcoin be, I do believe that bitcoin can reduced or completely wipe out poverty from our society . Inflation is the couse of poverty in our society and inflation is couse by fiat and political self agradaizment. Many third world countries are in poverty today because they leaders used the fiat systems to steal and loot they treasury. Bitcoin will resolve this issue and poverty will be no more.

Bitcoin can help people improve their financial income however it can never end the world poverty since not all poor have access to internet. Most people who enjoys the benefit of bitcoin are the ones who are educated enough and has the resources to buy gadgets and computers.

But the people that are educated enough and have gadgets are almost everyone. Even the poor people can now afford smartphones because there are very cheap phones especially the second hand ones. Of course there are still people using old phones that can't connect to the Internet but I think having bitcoin users that came from poverty is a good thing because they can start helping other people once they have made enough money from bitcoins. I do think that even though not all have the opportunity to earn bitcoin, those who do can start a business and the poor people will have the opportunity to apply there. It's all a chain reaction and the help from bitcoin extends a long way even though others can't see it at all.
Activity: 560
Merit: 286
October 19, 2017, 12:22:34 PM
It has a possibility that bitcoin might change the world but, it will take many years before it will be. We cannot change a thing so easily. But we hope so that oneday bitcoin might help us all especially those who are very lack in needs.

yes betcoin it might help to other people and those people are and the other it's me, it's help me to change my life also, but poverty it's not so easily  to solve, yes bitcoin can contribute a help those people want a work and to make money in bitcoin,
For sure then the poverty will be at the end as you said it is the time for the bitcoin users to invest the money in the bitcoin and increase the use of the bitcoin for the huge income, the value of the bitcoin is getting more and more high so be the bitcoin user and do not end the worlds poverty and get into the bitcoin as the source of the income, it is the time to be the bitcoin user and end up the bitcoin loss for sure,
Activity: 602
Merit: 129
October 19, 2017, 09:50:43 AM
It can but it would affect us our sallary will be lower because if many will join this more spammers will come and more work for the moderators . Eventually bitcoin will not so effective if many users apply it but the value too will grow but the income wil be lower than usual
Activity: 1050
Merit: 109
1xBit.. recovered their reputation
October 19, 2017, 09:39:29 AM
2 things:
First of all, Bitcoin is just money; nothing special there that would end poverty
I guess Bitcoin is not money, but a way to earn new money , Bitcoin is like Gold
Second, a lot of poor people don't have an internet connection; so how are they supposed to use Bitcoin?
Internet connection is important, but to teach it to the poor is very difficult, because we must to change their mindset ..
Activity: 115
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 19, 2017, 09:24:28 AM
I believe that bitcoin can end the poverty of one country, it have potential to grow the economy of one country because if one use it and one will be rich through bitcoin there is posiible that many people can use it.so many people can be rich.
Pages:
Jump to: