Pages:
Author

Topic: Can Bitcoin End World Poverty? - page 91. (Read 63023 times)

Activity: 401
Merit: 100
October 11, 2017, 09:51:46 AM
I don't think that bitcoin can end poverty, as long as there are people that are greedy, selfish and looking down on people, poverty will not end. But I see bitcoin as a one government currency, in the future there will be a one government for all the nations. The currency they will use is bitcoin. In that day there are still poor people.
Activity: 176
Merit: 10
October 11, 2017, 09:10:54 AM
Well it not just easy as that, it should have process to begin with and and the main is to educate the whole world about bitcoin. It's not also easy that the whole world will embrace bitcoin because not all of us is the same way of thinking. Many will favor but much will hate but for them to better understand that bitcoin would really end world poverty they must first understand what it means and its goal.

i think bitcoin is not really the key to poverty i think it is the people itself can defeat poverty, if everyone cares about everyone, if there are no selfish and no greedy in this world i think so. But then yes, bitcoin can help to solve poverty, but it will be a long process then nit everyone knows about it and it is not easy to persuade people to do it. may be if bitcoiner are kind hearted and generous enough may it can help people solving the poverty.
Activity: 84
October 11, 2017, 08:55:44 AM
Financial literacy is one particular factor you ought to search into when it arrives to bitcoin and poverty. However, blockchain tech itself and not bitcoin might be a lot more relevant in the development sector. With any luck , we will see a lot more scholarly posts on this subject soon.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
October 11, 2017, 08:39:32 AM
Currently Bitcoin is doing its element in ending the worldwide poverty. Countless numbers of men and women receive money from the signature campaigns below in Bitcointalk. And a lot of countless numbers of people are used by the hundreds of crypto-exchanges around the planet, in addition to people hundreds of traders who receive a dwelling by acquiring and marketing Bitcoins.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 103
The OGz Club
October 11, 2017, 08:20:05 AM
Nothing could stop poverty unless we suddenly develop new form of political system.

poverty in this world can not be stopped. because it begins with poverty from people who do not want to try and work hard, and just want a nice course. such as laziness that is hard to remove.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
October 11, 2017, 07:42:02 AM
All this needs balancing. No ones poor if no ones rich. Even existence bitcoin in our lives, will not be able to end poverty. Moreover, view of wealth isn't same as everyone.
Activity: 97
October 11, 2017, 07:14:02 AM
the bitcoin and Fiat currency makes the rich richer and the poor poorer. That's the law.
Activity: 265
Pretty kewl right?
October 11, 2017, 07:09:42 AM
NO, BTC will only give us opportunity to achieve what we want, get the life we always long for but in return we need to take some actions and help ourselves, put our maximum effort, time, patience, polish our skills, gain a lot of experiences and above all do our best. If we don't help ourselves nobody will.
Activity: 840
Merit: 516
October 11, 2017, 06:40:53 AM
I think if we look at the price movements that continue to increase from previous years and continue to be at a higher altitude than previous years, of course bitcoin can end world poverty cause of course bitcoin incomes is so very profitable and can be used as a permanent job for many people that live in this world. I just hope bitcoin will be keep living and stay exist until the future and its value can be stable at altitude that can continue to giving good role for everyone on financials problem.
Bitcoin cannot end world poverty because this problem is not due to the lackness of money but education, corruption and human nature are the main factors that play an important role in creating a difference of wealth among people. Rich people will buy more bitcoin and ultimately they will be the ones with more crypto coins over all but it is an opportunity for all unemployed people.
Activity: 2338
Merit: 365
October 10, 2017, 02:12:37 PM
it seems that it can not, poverty happens because of fate and also lack of expertise,
so if they do not want to change their fate and increase their skill then poverty will continue to happen,
like us in this forum, we need expertise to get paid from bounty campaign..
Activity: 1134
Merit: 500
October 10, 2017, 02:02:06 PM
The is no link between bitcoin and poverty. To take action in confronting poverty it starts whit the education of people and for that you need founda. Yes to can make some investments thru btc but it is not enuff.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
October 10, 2017, 12:45:02 PM
Bitcoin can't end the world's poverty, but it can help to decrease the number of poor people around the world in my opinion. Bitcoin is nowadays helping so many unemployed people and jobless to earn their living and pay their online bills with their BTC earnings. So many people from the 3rd world countries are trading and working for Bitcoin online to earn their livings
Activity: 218
October 10, 2017, 12:34:47 PM
I dont think so, Bitcoin cant literally end the world poverty but it can help to reduce the unemployement rate of the people because it can be an alternative way to have income. But a big no that bitcoin on ending world poverty maybe government can end it .
Activity: 1
October 10, 2017, 12:24:13 PM
very interesting question!
Activity: 18
October 10, 2017, 11:32:18 AM
I think that bitcoin and the worlds poverty are not that directly connected. It is definitely not a solution to solve thousands of issues in the developing countries.
Activity: 322
October 10, 2017, 10:05:07 AM
Can bitcoin return the dragons, unicorns and magic? It is extremely hard to stop poverty, each and every day the abundant are richer and this will not alter everything.
A good example for making others understand about the fact. Seriously can you think we can bring back all those dinosaurs and dragons and many other things like it? Absolutely no, so why people can think about ending poverty? These both facts are alike. Nothing can make the world poverty-free, but yes we can say bitcoin can help to reduce the number of poor.
I agree with your opinion, Because bitcoin is just one way to reduce poverty, bitcoin is not far berberda with other business if we can take advantage of opportunities as possible, we can get a fair share.
Activity: 826
Merit: 502
October 10, 2017, 10:04:03 AM
I think yes,  people who able to be a successful person because of bitcoin, so in that way we can avoid poverty, if its happened in one person it is also happen to all of us. Bitcoin can end world poverty.
Yes I am agree with you bitcoin can play a very big role to end world poverty specially in third world countries because I know in third world countries there a lack of clean drinking water and education ratio is also not so good and the bad thing is there is no jobs available easily but the good thing is bitcoin has a high price their if they convert bitcoin in their local currency it can change their life.

I think the only country that lack clean drinking water is Africa and some other couple countries but not all third world countries. Most third world countries are actually rich in resource but then the government is taking it all away from them or that a foreign country is harvesting all these resources and sending them to their country. Plus, another thing I'm thinking of, if their education is so bad plus they don't have money to buy a drinking water, then how come they have a smartphone, and some bitcoins to begin with? I think that's the little flaw of your argument. They don't have bitcoins, trust me. Because if an individual there do happen to have one, then he probably belongs to the upper class since he owns a smartphone and have an Internet connection. If someone from the poor have bitcoin, then he's already getting out of that place.

Is bitcoin free money for everyone? Will bitcoin create a work place for everyone? Will bitcoin create food for everyone and build houses?

If bitcoin will not deliver the above mentioned things for everyone, I personally can't see how it can end world poverty. But a huge part of the people surely will benefit from the bitcoin system.

Bitcoin did open up a work place for a lot of people and I think that if the poor will participate to this basic tasks, then they can eventually get out of poverty. Note that I'm referring to the "poor" here that can still afford food, a smartphone, and an Internet connection.
Activity: 322
October 10, 2017, 10:01:17 AM
I really think it will not entirely end poverty, because if a person does not have such knowledge in such feat I think it is very impossible for someone to just invest in bitcoin and hope it will take a leap up then boom your investment will automatically just make you a billionaire, It will really take a serious teachings to someone to really understand bitcoin, well a 12 year old become a billionaire because of bitcoin because he has skill and knowledge with it, but for a country to get up to poverty I think poverty will never end even in the richest and largest countries will always have poverty.
I agree with your opinion, education can reduce poverty because with education we can know something that can make us understand something that might make us rich.
Activity: 243
Blockchain with solar energy
October 10, 2017, 09:15:19 AM
Bitcoin can not solve world poverty only by its existence. It is a currency that many do not want to earn in order to improve their financial position.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
October 10, 2017, 08:53:03 AM
Can bitcoin return the dragons, unicorns and magic? It is extremely hard to stop poverty, each and every day the abundant are richer and this will not alter everything.
A good example for making others understand about the fact. Seriously can you think we can bring back all those dinosaurs and dragons and many other things like it? Absolutely no, so why people can think about ending poverty? These both facts are alike. Nothing can make the world poverty-free, but yes we can say bitcoin can help to reduce the number of poor.
It all depends on the people if they want to end the world's poverty because it doesn't depend in bitcoin or any cryptocurrency to solve the poverty, it is up to the people in the world if what they will do in order to solve the issues or problems that they have like poverty. Even there is no bitcoin or whatsoever, we can still have a chance to eliminate the poverty if we want to and that is by working hard everyday.
Pages:
Jump to: