Pages:
Author

Topic: Can Bitcoin End World Poverty? - page 88. (Read 63023 times)

Activity: 1946
Merit: 502
October 16, 2017, 09:49:21 AM
Bitcoin cant end the world poverty but it  can end the poverty  of some poeple who knows it and who earned it. Poverty is the no 1 problem of almost all people in the world and bitcoin  cant end them all.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1060
October 16, 2017, 09:40:11 AM

Definitely NOT, well it is impossible because poor one don't even have a gadget and an internet connection. Well it will be possible if someone will provide them pc and internet connection or another is when all the bitcoin users will give their money to the poor.

You are a bitcoin user, why don't you go ahead and start with the "bitcoiners give money to the poor" plan of yours? Be an example for us. Well, that's right. You're not giving it to them, right? There's just no love in this world which is so pure that you are ready to be broke just so you can help someone out. You are not Mother Teresa, none of us is Mother Teresa. In this modern world, people don't care about each other anymore. People only look at themselves because that's how the world have molded them. People have learned that other people don't care about them and so in return they ended up having zero care about other people as well. This is a "build your own empire" kind of world now. You will find people along the way that are willing to work with you but in the end, they are just doing it for their own good and ultimately be better than you. No one's a true friend these days.

This is not some sort of drama or rant, this is just the truth and I've done my research to see that a lot of people actually believe this same thing.
Activity: 221
Merit: 100
October 16, 2017, 05:43:25 AM

Definitely NOT, well it is impossible because poor one don't even have a gadget and an internet connection. Well it will be possible if someone will provide them pc and internet connection or another is when all the bitcoin users will give their money to the poor.
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
October 16, 2017, 04:56:21 AM
For me ending poverty will not depend on bitcoin. It depends on how you manage your money .Yes, you earn lot of bitcoin but you don’t know how to use or save it. Having knowledge helps you a lot.

A good life or being rich is everyone’s dream , even me I wanted to be rich but I think you cannot tell that bitcoin can save the world from poverty because some people didn’t  know what bitcoin is  while others are not interested.
Activity: 93
October 16, 2017, 04:17:02 AM
NO - Bitcoin can NOT end world poverty.  First off every one in the poverty world would need a smart phone and ablity to understand and use bitcoin.  Many people in poverty - if given a smart phone would sell that same smart phone - thus they would not have the ability to use Bitcoin. 
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
October 16, 2017, 03:55:59 AM
can not, because there are still many parts in every country that does not use the internet
Activity: 56
October 16, 2017, 03:35:04 AM
Poverty is a major issue in different countries and I do not consider that bitcoin can always fix this on your own. Bitcoin is only accessible to individuals who manage to access the web and have devices. Individuals who can invest and not those who endure poverty alone. So how can it relieve poverty?
Activity: 23
October 15, 2017, 04:44:13 PM
I am not confident despite the fact that the presence of bitcoin can alleviate whole poverty, could only diminish but handful of individuals know only about bitcoin. If without having government assistance it is difficult to get over poverty.
FRJ
Activity: 280
Merit: 15
The Worlds Most Advanced Distributed Computer
October 15, 2017, 03:01:11 PM
It's not a strong yes from me.Because bitcoin can be exchanged and traded through internet and electronic devises.So,it may be difficult to many of the people to have such modern facilities!!As a result,a number of people will always remain or live under the level of poverty.But ofcourse bitcoin is reducing joblessness.Many jobless young youth can invest bitcoin,hold them or trade them.So,it can decrease poverty,but can't eradicate until bitcoin becomes easy and familiar to each person of the world.So,we can just hope,wait and see.
Activity: 546
October 15, 2017, 02:24:02 PM
Yes at this stage it has solved the financial problems of many peoples because at the free time they start working for bitcoin and it is the best way to earn because at home if you have internet access you cans tart working with bitcoin and earn money through this. Bitcoin is end world poverty once it achieved the legal status in the world people will strong believe for bitcoin and through this we can solve our poverty and improve standard of life.
Activity: 218
Merit: 101
Blockchain with solar energy
October 15, 2017, 01:27:14 PM
I dont think so. Its true that through bitcoins we can earn some money to support us. But since its a digital currency, many people dont even have access to the internet or even on a digital device. So its imposible for those who are in deep poverty to access bitcoins.
Activity: 2730
Merit: 632
October 15, 2017, 01:16:02 PM
Need exprience to handle with btc, its not easy
Not only experience but you would really need the resources that it needs which we do know we need internet to engage on bitcoin and yet we know on poor people doesnt really have the capability because they are poor.This is why i dont really believe bitcoin can end world poverty since this is really a serious global problem which isnt resolved for how many year or since the beginning of time.
Activity: 60
October 15, 2017, 01:07:30 PM
Need exprience to handle with btc, its not easy
Activity: 280
October 15, 2017, 12:57:27 PM
Absolutely not. In fact, I think bitcoin will further clarify  gap between the poor and the rich. Between megapolitan residents and villagers. And only peoples really cultivate and try hard will get wealth from bitcoin.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
October 15, 2017, 12:43:27 PM

Yes, I think so too. But, it’s a long shot. I mean bitcoin has been helping a lot of people since early 2000s, and I can say that the results are amazing. So, why not? Perhaps bitcoin is the solution.
it can really helps but end it completely that's a big questions to ask, poverty is everywhere because of the greediness which inside every individuals
if greediness can be conquer by this system and the common practice will be able to remove maybe chances to end poverty will happen.
Activity: 462
October 15, 2017, 11:54:05 AM

Yes, I think so too. But, it’s a long shot. I mean bitcoin has been helping a lot of people since early 2000s, and I can say that the results are amazing. So, why not? Perhaps bitcoin is the solution.
Activity: 84
October 15, 2017, 11:48:53 AM
It can't end poverty but it can lessen if you are more than willing to exchange your bitcoins to fiat and donate it. Bitcoin leads to corruption and greed, just look at those scam sites and people scamming people for gain, how can that end poverty? There will always be pros and cons with bitcoin.
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
October 15, 2017, 11:34:26 AM
Bitcoin can't end proverty in the world, it's not like bitcoin has the power to do something amazing like that. Bitcoin can help someone's economic situation but it can't solve world problem such as poverty. It's up to the people themselves whether they want to escape poverty or not, if they are lazy then even bitcoin can't help them.
Activity: 868
Merit: 535
October 15, 2017, 11:20:16 AM
I do not think a certain commodity or currency will put an end to poverty because these are merely objects of possession. These heavily rely on the people handling them. Thus, I believe it is the people who will put an end to poverty because they are above all things. People have to put in mind that they can take control of objects, and not the other way around.  
Activity: 8
October 15, 2017, 11:17:53 AM
I think Bitcoin cannot end the poverty in this world as long as there are too many greedy people, especially those who obtained a powerful position in the government. And I think if there is no poverty there is no equality in this world.
Pages:
Jump to: