Pages:
Author

Topic: Can Bitcoin End World Poverty? - page 89. (Read 63023 times)

Activity: 1316
Merit: 422
October 15, 2017, 11:13:39 AM
Bitcoin can't end poverty in the world. Since supply bitcoins limited and again, bitcoin unofficial because there are some countries that deny existence bitcoin.
Activity: 62
Merit: 60
October 15, 2017, 10:55:28 AM

for me yes. because bitcoin is raising its value. it can be start to everone that they can stop poverty in
every places theyre in. so it willl be a oppurtunity to every people,
but we cant be sure until it happens
Activity: 476
Merit: 314
October 15, 2017, 07:54:07 AM
I cant understand why bitcoin can end world poverty, bitcoin its not a organization wich wants to help and save everyone, bitcoin its just a upgrade of the money, the poverty, oppression, inequality and the problems will continue, and the cause of then it isnt the paper money.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
October 15, 2017, 07:53:36 AM
Bitcoin can not put an end to world poverty. He will not give the poor the opportunity to earn, because they do not have Internet for this, he will help only those who already have a lot of money.
Activity: 230
October 15, 2017, 07:47:44 AM
Bitcoin cannot end world poverty. Bitcoin doesn’t have that much power and influence to be able to optimize its use to end world poverty. But what bitcoin does have is its ability to adapt and bitcoin can be optimize when it comes to immediate use. Like if someone wants to send any donation immediately then they can use bitcoin transfer to send any amounts to buy any necessity in assisting to fight poverty.
Activity: 826
Merit: 502
October 14, 2017, 12:40:56 PM
If the demand for bitcoin continues job opportunities increase and grow so more will be employed and benefit but it will not eliminate poverty for there are a lot of factors concerning poverty that cannot be addressed by the bitcoin industry alone.
You are very correct, why do we need to weigh the burden of poverty when Bitcoin is only just a currency. As what you've said, it cannot handle this sort of major problem just a currency alone, I mean it could only aid it some help, by giving them the resources that they needed. But still there are so many things that could affect poverty not only the lack of money in certain countries but also the environment, economy etc.

And also the fact that it is still easy to just chill than to actually get up and try to fix your life especially financially. People wants to get rich without doing anything at all. That's why HYIP sites are pretending to offer to realize that idea even though obviously that's quite impossible. The only people that makes money without doing anything at all are those that "already did something". These are the people that have their own business and have appointed someone to manage it. Now, he don't have to do anything at all. Just simply breathing and living the life the way he/she wants.

People are lazy, get over it. It's not the lack of resource that makes people poor. It's the laziness that we all have as humans. And the only way to deal with it is to try to re-wire our nature. There are rich people that become very poor because of the lack of drive and motivation to do something about their lives.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 536
October 14, 2017, 04:32:25 AM
It needs to be a bit realistic. What is the business strength for Bitcoin? I think only the necessary materials; machines and a set of softwares .And there is no need for a physical work force. Therefore, labor is not necessary.
Activity: 532
Merit: 284
October 14, 2017, 04:07:53 AM
If the demand for bitcoin continues job opportunities increase and grow so more will be employed and benefit but it will not eliminate poverty for there are a lot of factors concerning poverty that cannot be addressed by the bitcoin industry alone.
You are very correct, why do we need to weigh the burden of poverty when Bitcoin is only just a currency. As what you've said, it cannot handle this sort of major problem just a currency alone, I mean it could only aid it some help, by giving them the resources that they needed. But still there are so many things that could affect poverty not only the lack of money in certain countries but also the environment, economy etc.
Activity: 896
Merit: 502
October 14, 2017, 03:51:01 AM
Bitcoin helps alot of people by providing them income but I don't think bitcoin can end world poverty because poor people can't buy gadgets use to do bitcoin, we can end poverty by good governance and it should start with outselves, we should work hard for us to reach our goal.
That is the point. I am really amazed with the persons who think bitcoin will change the whole world. No doubt bitcoin have changed our lives and it is continuing its fantastic work. But how bitcoin can affect poor? They even don’t have food, they don’t have computers and internet then who could you just even suppose poverty being ended by bitcoin?

Bitcoin can help all of us in improving over financial status and secure our futures monetarily. Bitcoin has helped many unemployed educated people to be their own boss by investing into bitcoin. I personally think bitcoin is the best solution for eradicating poverty form the face of earth. Any country who is serious about relieving their people from poverty, they can spread awareness regarding bitcoin.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
October 14, 2017, 03:19:08 AM
i think no because bitcoin is just money but bitcoin can help
Activity: 210
October 14, 2017, 02:47:37 AM

Actually,reading your post an idea came my mind.We distribute all the old smartphones to poor people,or enable them an easy access to internet.
That way ,if you feel generous enough you can,at every moment,donate some of your cryptocurrency money directly to someone in need.
How amazing would that be,and I always hated all those charity organisations getting rich off of commissions.
Now you can directly and instantly make someone's life better and actually communicate with them.How awesome times we live in.
Activity: 336
October 14, 2017, 02:28:15 AM
I feel for me bitcoin is just a forex, poverty is not based on forex but in reality how they will get a currency. If they are hardworking individuals then they could end up their own poverty but if not bitcoin cant help with them.

Imagine doing the same type of work and getting the same amount of two different currency. Will you have the same buying power after the work done? That is Forex
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
October 14, 2017, 12:47:38 AM
bitcoin has great influence for everyone, I'm sure if everyone has a desire to learn bitcoin, then poverty in this world will decrease. because with bitcoin everyone can participate into it. without any requirement, unlike applying for a job in a company.

Yes.Surely bitcoin will replace the entire poverty system. Since many people earning from the source called Bitcoin, even if they not have job.This income will fullfil the basic needs such as food and shelter from bitcoin. If you earn more money from bitcoin, you may help to others, who need of money.

I would say that bitcoin helps to reduce poverty in our country because not all people know about cryptocurrency but sooner or later people would have a knowledge well we expect the big impact of people who has working in self employeed status.
Activity: 1305
Merit: 511
October 14, 2017, 12:06:40 AM
bitcoin has great influence for everyone, I'm sure if everyone has a desire to learn bitcoin, then poverty in this world will decrease. because with bitcoin everyone can participate into it. without any requirement, unlike applying for a job in a company.

Yes.Surely bitcoin will replace the entire poverty system. Since many people earning from the source called Bitcoin, even if they not have job.This income will fullfil the basic needs such as food and shelter from bitcoin. If you earn more money from bitcoin, you may help to others, who need of money.
Activity: 644
Merit: 105
October 13, 2017, 11:44:47 PM
I think.. bitcoin may be able to end poverty in someone. I've met someone who was very poor and after knowing bitcoin their life turned rich. I do not know how that happened. but they earn money from bitcoin. with a little knowledge of trading he tried his luck on bitcoin trading so that changed his life to be good. I think bitcoin is able to change the world economy
Activity: 420
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
October 13, 2017, 11:36:19 PM
I don't think bitcoin can end poverty in the world because, bitcoin is not something that one will earn free of charge but you must work for it before you can earn it.
Bitcoin can no doubt eliminate the poverty from the entire world but even then it can play a very major role in eliminating poverty from this world. It has given so many people a very good opportunity of making a very good amount of money and helped them having some employment. Still, there needs to be many other things like that of bitcoin to be introduced for providing more opportunities.
Yes youre right and if only the society will know bitcoin and how it run and most of the people here I think are job less so why others can’t go here like applying for a job(signature campaign) and have the money for their families. As far as my earning for in a weekly basis it can support the small family in everyday needed to live.

Joining signature campaign is just one way of earning bitcoin but never a good idea to make it as a day job, we are lucky that we found out that this kind of extra money exist. We should still consider to get a day job because its more stable than joining signature campaign.
Activity: 378
October 13, 2017, 11:29:32 PM
Bitcoin cannot end the world's poverty because some of the people are not well educated enough to understand the technologies so they will have a hard time in understanding and using bitcoin as a source of income for them to end the poverty that they have right now and if the people want to end the world's poverty then the government is in charge to help them and not always bitcoin.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
October 13, 2017, 11:16:43 PM
Activity: 773
Merit: 101
Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC
October 13, 2017, 10:55:51 PM
Activity: 238
BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat
October 13, 2017, 10:46:41 PM
Yes for me bitcoin can help to those who know how to do it ,they can end the poverty in their lives if they know how to handle and to do it . It depends on how industrious is that's what my opinion is.
Pages:
Jump to: