Pages:
Author

Topic: Can Bitcoin End World Poverty? - page 98. (Read 63023 times)

Activity: 760
Merit: 109
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
September 28, 2017, 12:37:15 PM
Mate,  I'm agree with you. Bitcoin is such an amazing currency I've everr seen. Any kind of people can buy, hold & take profit from bitcoin with having any certificate means uneducated and thus bitcoin helps to reduce unemployment and proverty.  Hope that day is not so far, when bitcoin will be able to end world proverty...
Activity: 364
Merit: 267
September 28, 2017, 11:45:56 AM
Bitcoin is made for far more better things. It cannot end absolutely poverty but it can be the first step to help those in need. We can help them in a lot of ways but they must also help themselves because we cannot do that for them. Poverty is continuously growing if we don't do anything about it
Activity: 1316
Merit: 422
September 28, 2017, 11:26:37 AM
Existence of bitcoin will not overcome poverty in any position. Although bitcoin adopted by all countries it will has no effect whatsever, because poverty isn't only about money but about mentality.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
September 28, 2017, 10:56:50 AM
Poverty will be only end by humans.
 illiteracy , corruption, less opportunity to everyone , less productivity etc is making us poor .
not any currency or crypto gonna end up hunger and poverty  .
IT IS US
Activity: 949
Merit: 48
September 28, 2017, 10:16:57 AM

I understand and appreciate how Bitcoin can solve the poverty,. And it is true if the one who using it, used into the right way.  Be humble to what you get, because this will be your treasure into the future always used it into the right and abuse because it is a blessing to learn like this kind of work.  Smiley Wink
Activity: 798
Merit: 255
September 28, 2017, 09:35:41 AM
Well in my own experience yes bitcoin can end poverty. I believe that this topic is all about bitcoin user. We individuals we have our own poverty. Through bitcoin my poverty ends it only takes effort, time and work hard for us have a prosperous life. Life is difficult everyday but we need to conquer everything and fight to live. Well, if world already know how to deal with bitcoin, it will lead us unto prosperity and great  people. Everyone has it's own work because of this, because bitcoin can't limit us.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
September 28, 2017, 09:25:37 AM
If bitcoin can keep the price above $3000 I think it will be fine and will be able to reduce poverty if the poor are able to use bitcoin very well. People will get a lot of bitcoin if they have the skills to capitalize on the opportunities that exist.

Even if bitcoin reaches such a mark, the poor who do not have the Internet will remain poor, because they can not earn bitcoin. It's just a currency and it can not help all the poor.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002
September 28, 2017, 09:22:30 AM
If bitcoin can keep the price above $3000 I think it will be fine and will be able to reduce poverty if the poor are able to use bitcoin very well. People will get a lot of bitcoin if they have the skills to capitalize on the opportunities that exist.
Activity: 177
StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective
September 28, 2017, 09:22:07 AM
will not. there are some countries that can not access bitcoin. therefore can not solve the problem of poverty in some states. and also because there is no job that makes them unable to get a decent life
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
September 28, 2017, 09:04:58 AM
Bitcoin can’t end world poverty. Not everyone can afford gadgets and afford internet. How do they earn through bitcoin without their basic needs? They’re poor, where will they get money to buy gadgets? If they have money, they would rather buy it for their daily necessities. The government cannot even end poverty; do you even think bitcoin can?  Bitcoin can help us earn money but only to those people who can afford to buy gadgets and has internet access. One more thing, it's not easy to earn profit in bitcoin. You have to work for it.
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
September 28, 2017, 08:52:03 AM

Bitcoin is one of the very best opportunity to end the poverty of an individual. No age limit. A 10 years old child may do and earn bitcoin if he/ she wants and work for it. Bitcoin yes has possibility to end poverty but for now, I think it cannot fully end the poverty. I know people who doubt, do not beleive and does not do bitcoin. I know because I have try to convince people to do bitcoin but they refused. One of the main reason I am seeing is that they have not enough knowledge about bitcoin and find it difficult to learn bitcoin. While the other reasons are some of them do not understand english, cannot speak english, and does not afford to surf on the internet daily. See? It is not that simple.
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
September 28, 2017, 08:47:06 AM
I guess in time when people eventually will get to know about bitcoin then somehow poverty will be reduced. But if you come to think of it, soon, miners will no longer be getting any coins from mining anymore. The way I see it, bitcoin had helped many earn some extra cash. This happened to me. I usually use my internet just for Facebook or whatever, but thanks to bitcoin i can make cash out of using the internet.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 276
September 28, 2017, 08:45:46 AM
I think so it can end poverty but not for now will take a long time,government will be hard to convience to legalize and let bitcoin enter their property,clear defeat if government will let bitcoin because almost all of people will use bitcoins and forget about real cash
Activity: 392
Merit: 292
September 28, 2017, 08:37:11 AM
Bitcoin helps many people specially when it comes to financial needs it offers many opportunity for income but it cannot help those poor because using bitcoin requires knowledge and proper education and if you don't know how to use this technology you cannot adopt to bitcoin
You got it right! Poverty is a big issue that the world is facing for how many decades and will exist forever. Bitcoin can’t end world poverty; even the government can’t do that. However, bitcoin helps us earn extra income. For those poor people, they can’t earn extra income if they are not knowledgeable about it and don’t have internet or gadgets. I’m not saying bitcoin is for rich people only, it’s for everyone as long as you are knowledgeable about it.

I think, poverty to all countries will not going to be resolve anymore , because every time they resolves it there is more problem of poverty coming in again. But, in some other ways I think bitcoin can help anyhow in this type of circumstances anyway. In terms of giving an opportunity  to have a income.
I think it will not. If we would go down on analyzing it carefully, poverty is a very broad crisis that almost every country has. The poverty we are talking about is a non-curable one, even if there an exposure of Bitcoin in it will not actually make any difference at all. Even dollars didn't resolve this problem what more of a young currency, and also the problem is that its not that easy to distribute because of the decentralized concept of it.
Activity: 126
September 28, 2017, 08:17:14 AM
How Bitcoin and blockchain encryption has a greater ability to bring more of the world’s population out of poverty than anything we’ve seen in decades.
A blockchainbased transaction is verified within ten minutes. It’s not verified within ten minutes for a credit card, which is why 5% to 10% of all transactions are rejected on the spot. It’s not verified until often days later. Even a check is not verified for days. And that is completely taken out of the system. So on day one, on day one, the retailer’s sales go up because they don’t have to reject the transaction. And they save on the fees. It doesn’t really get much better than that if you’re looking for a disruptive innovation in any single industry. It’s wonderful.
Activity: 172
September 28, 2017, 08:00:46 AM
That sounds really far fetched by big person. Just imagine walking through the street and throwing some bitcoin and that's gonna end the world poverty? No man it doesn't work like that. Poverty ends when there is education and literacy reaching the sky levels.  The poverty isn't calculated with the money that a person gets but it's calculated according to his abilities which he can perform but he don't have enough money or resources to spend on his abilities. Bitcoin can not be understood by such people because they lack the sufficient knowledge and it will never be earned by them because they barely understand the economy system of traditional world.

It's not even a matter of donating bitcoins, but even the poor do not even have a wallet or internet to use the crypto currency. In addition, temporary assistance by bitcoins will not provide the poor for life.
Activity: 686
Merit: 277
September 28, 2017, 07:56:42 AM
I think it would be able to end world poverty in some ways if and only if everyone are going to know it and use it as an instrument to escape poverty. There are a lot of things that should be dealt with if we really want bitcoin to help solve poverty globally. Each nation should work on the legalization of bitcoin on their place so that everyone will have the chance to know bitcoin. By this way also, we are helping every individual shape the world.
It can not end world poverty, think about those really poor countries like Africa do you think bitcoin is the solution? No, it is not. Do all part of this world have gadgets and internet? No, they do not have it. Like what I said before they would rather buy foods to live than to buy those things.
Bitcoins can be made the solution of eradicating poverty forever from the world. Those countries that are developed and are members of the UNO and many other organizations that are handling international affairs and are responsible for making countries stable, they can at least use bitcoins for earning money and use that on countries like Africa etc.
Activity: 868
Merit: 289
September 28, 2017, 07:24:42 AM
Bitcoin helps many people specially when it comes to financial needs it offers many opportunity for income but it cannot help those poor because using bitcoin requires knowledge and proper education and if you don't know how to use this technology you cannot adopt to bitcoin
You got it right! Poverty is a big issue that the world is facing for how many decades and will exist forever. Bitcoin can’t end world poverty; even the government can’t do that. However, bitcoin helps us earn extra income. For those poor people, they can’t earn extra income if they are not knowledgeable about it and don’t have internet or gadgets. I’m not saying bitcoin is for rich people only, it’s for everyone as long as you are knowledgeable about it.

I think, poverty to all countries will not going to be resolve anymore , because every time they resolves it there is more problem of poverty coming in again. But, in some other ways I think bitcoin can help anyhow in this type of circumstances anyway. In terms of giving an opportunity  to have a income.
Activity: 224
September 28, 2017, 02:31:00 AM
That sounds really far fetched by big person. Just imagine walking through the street and throwing some bitcoin and that's gonna end the world poverty? No man it doesn't work like that. Poverty ends when there is education and literacy reaching the sky levels.  The poverty isn't calculated with the money that a person gets but it's calculated according to his abilities which he can perform but he don't have enough money or resources to spend on his abilities. Bitcoin can not be understood by such people because they lack the sufficient knowledge and it will never be earned by them because they barely understand the economy system of traditional world.

legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1002
September 27, 2017, 01:42:31 PM
Absolutely Bitcoin can end world poverty and that is the goal of it. It is going to decentralize every centralized system, and that is what the world economy is today, and allow everyone a fair chance at bring value to the economy that can't get changed.
The fact that there is a decentralized system doesn’t mean it will eradicate the centralized system. So many people will still prefer to stick with their centralized system in the long run. Even if it peradventure manages to do eradicate centralized system (which would be a huge battle anyway), will that curb poverty ? No!

Apparently, it might help standard of living of some a little bit but that won't stop people from still begging on the streets. Being wealthy  is a choice and not all people have the balls to thread that route.
Pages:
Jump to: