Author

Topic: Can Bitcoin End World Poverty? - page 102. (Read 63023 times)

Activity: 422
Merit: 250
September 24, 2017, 12:45:09 PM
Absolutely Bitcoin can end world poverty and that is the goal of it. It is going to decentralize every centralized system, and that is what the world economy is today, and allow everyone a fair chance at bring value to the economy that can't get changed.
Activity: 359
Merit: 100
September 24, 2017, 11:37:21 AM
If you end up poverty, nobody will do the dirty jobs of the world.
yes it can end up poverty but people of that respective nation must have a piece of awareness and knowledge and when people gain some info about it so they must start their work and in my opinion it would not deprive them and they would not even think of their ordinary useless jobs
I don't really agree,bitcoin can't solve the world poverty because there are still a lot of illiterate people.So how can we teach bitcoin like that if they don't even know how to read and write although bitcoin can help anyone to have an extra income. On the other hand, some people already accepted their fate of being poor so maybe that's the reason why bitcoin can't solve world poverty
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
September 24, 2017, 10:35:49 AM
yes it can end up poverty but people of that respective nation must have a piece of awareness and knowledge and when people gain some info about it so they must start their work and in my opinion it would not deprive them and they would not even think of their ordinary useless jobs
Activity: 1022
Merit: 538
September 23, 2017, 05:35:39 AM
There are people who will always be poor in any circumstances. What I mean is, a rich man today might have misfortune tomorrow and become poor. Poor today might become rich tomorrow, vice - versa. So, with or without bitcoin, people won't be the same financially. Even in the bible, there were rich and poor. When Abraham was rich, some other people didn't have what he had.
I don’t agree with you. If all the people intersects with bitcoin how is it possible to overcome on poverty. Will you give your bitcoin to poor or you will buy good of their needs with you bitcoin. I am sure nobody will do the same as are not doing it with their paper currency.

It is not due to currency it is all about the people who can end world poverty. If all the people think to overcome world poverty, they can do it without bitcoin.
Activity: 952
Merit: 503
September 23, 2017, 03:16:16 AM
A very straight answer to this question is no. In every economy there are a few key players who are the big guns and a lot of people who are just too poor to participate in the economy. Even if we think that whole world economy would shift to bitcoin its very difficult to say that everyone would get equitable amount of bitcoin. So the problem remains same. Poverty stricken people still wont have money in form of bitcoin. But yes bitcoin would surely make a few millionares or even billionares who knows?
Yes I agree to you 100 percent. There is no way that bitcoin can end world poverty, because many good currencies like dollar prevails in the world for a long time, will it overcome on poverty? No. the same is here with bitcoin/ there is no sense that bitcoin will handle the poverty of the world because it holds by individuals and they will never spend their bitcoin for other people of the world below poverty line.
Activity: 431
September 22, 2017, 11:59:25 PM
With a decentralized system in bitcoin then this is a good opportunity for all of us to tackle or reduce poverty, remember the main factor of poverty is the uneven distribution system.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
September 22, 2017, 06:56:19 PM

Word poverty is a big issue and I think it's impossible to end it. World will not be balanced if everyone is rich, it's cruel to say but I think it's hard to imagine and it's impossible for everyone to be equally rich. Bitcoin can provide income to those who know it, and not all who experience poverty know about bitcoin and not everyone who knows it is willing to help the poor.
yes and i think that it is increasing from time to time, it is depending on different factors and i think that the main factor is that of  the increasing population of a state, because it the become difficult for a state to give job to everyone to earn a decent amount of money and support themselves and their families.
Activity: 229
September 22, 2017, 04:36:16 PM
I don't personally believe bitcoin can end world poverty. This is because, bitcoin is a currency which must be earn or bought. To eliminate poverty, the process has to start from educating the poor people in the societies. Illiteracy is most time the root of poverty couple with mind set, if all this factors are tackled, it is only then poverty will be reduce to the bearers minimum and not just bitcoin.
No, it is not about the process or about bitcoin. It is because of the existence of money. because there is money, we have to accept the poverty.  As long as money still be on this world, we can not end the poverty. And the government will never want that to happen. They need to use money to control the people as well as let the people to buy and sell things easier. World without money is hard to exist. Therefore, we have to accept that the poverty can never end and there is no way to stop it
Activity: 378
When Football meets Crypto
September 22, 2017, 04:31:49 PM

The job of the poor is not to do dirty jobs. It is our job as people who are not affected by poverty, to help those who are get back on their feet. No one wants to be doing the dirty jobs; it just so happens that the poor are forced into doing whatever opportunity they get because they need to live.

Maybe bitcoins can help people that are affected by poverty when they know how to earn like what we are doing here in this forums, But it happens that they cannot even afford to buy their own computer or laptops just to start and they don't have any knowledge about it, Only a good samaritan can help them.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039
September 22, 2017, 03:46:25 PM

The job of the poor is not to do dirty jobs. It is our job as people who are not affected by poverty, to help those who are get back on their feet. No one wants to be doing the dirty jobs; it just so happens that the poor are forced into doing whatever opportunity they get because they need to live.
Activity: 612
Merit: 124
September 22, 2017, 03:34:35 PM
Activity: 770
Merit: 126
September 22, 2017, 03:31:37 PM
I don't personally believe bitcoin can end world poverty. This is because, bitcoin is a currency which must be earn or bought. To eliminate poverty, the process has to start from educating the poor people in the societies. Illiteracy is most time the root of poverty couple with mind set, if all this factors are tackled, it is only then poverty will be reduce to the bearers minimum and not just bitcoin.
Activity: 742
Merit: 329
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 22, 2017, 03:09:47 PM

Bitcoin helped a lot of people who know about it. However, I don't think that bitcoin can be  a solution to world poverty because bitcoin is not accessible to everyone. Bitcoin can change life but unfortunately not everyone is lucky enough to have an opportunity to know about it. Even if you know about it if you don't do something you wouldn't gain anything from bitcoin.
Activity: 503
September 22, 2017, 03:01:00 PM

Word poverty is a big issue and I think it's impossible to end it. World will not be balanced if everyone is rich, it's cruel to say but I think it's hard to imagine and it's impossible for everyone to be equally rich. Bitcoin can provide income to those who know it, and not all who experience poverty know about bitcoin and not everyone who knows it is willing to help the poor.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 268
Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited
September 22, 2017, 02:45:37 PM
I can't predict that bitcoin will end world's poverty.But I think bitcoin reducing poverty from now because it's giving earning money option to so many unemployment and poor people.Many people are becoming rich for bitcoin.Many people depends on just bitcoin.There are so many families in the world whom are depends on bitcoin.partially.So,in my opinion, bitcoin is doing a great job to reducing poverty.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
September 22, 2017, 01:48:46 PM
it can help remove poverty from the world if the poor are given education on bitcoins through campaigns or awareness. Poor people can live a better life if they are provided with an opportunity to make money through bitcoins by trading or investing.If not that i may disagree with it.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 332
September 22, 2017, 01:36:30 PM
Nope , bitcoin can not end world poverty. Life itself is not perfect. So we having rich people likewise poor people in every society or country now and in time to come despite people being rich daily via having access to bitcoin. People rise and some people fall in status. All fingals, ideas etc are not the same.
Activity: 407
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 22, 2017, 01:29:16 PM
Poverty is balance in life, even if given equal money, not necessarily same in use. Because each person's different needs and lifestyle, bitcoin will never overcome poverty. However, in presence of bitcoin peoples can make money without to become employees.
Activity: 224
September 22, 2017, 12:36:40 PM
Bitcoin can't easily solve poverty. It is a long process, there should be an awareness programs or seminars so that people will be aware on the advantages of bitcoin. Diligence is necessary so that individual would strive to help themselves out of poverty.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
September 20, 2017, 09:50:23 AM
Bitcoin helps many people specially when it comes to financial needs it offers many opportunity for income but it cannot help those poor because using bitcoin requires knowledge and proper education and if you don't know how to use this technology you cannot adopt to bitcoin
You got it right! Poverty is a big issue that the world is facing for how many decades and will exist forever. Bitcoin can’t end world poverty; even the government can’t do that. However, bitcoin helps us earn extra income. For those poor people, they can’t earn extra income if they are not knowledgeable about it and don’t have internet or gadgets. I’m not saying bitcoin is for rich people only, it’s for everyone as long as you are knowledgeable about it.
Jump to: