Pages:
Author

Topic: Can bitcoin improve the economy of a country? - page 5. (Read 52289 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

Today many countries accept bitcoin as a virtual currency, is it because bitcoin is so high that they think bitcoin can change the country's economy, or because the country has many bitcoin users already?

I think no, though we all know that bitcoin is a decentralized currency, I still doubt about it. I believe that it could change a person's financial status but it coudn't change the whole nation's status for not all of the member of the society knows how to access bitcoin. Countries accept bitcoin because they know that it is profitable but it can only help individuals.
Activity: 64
Merit: 0
I doubt that bitcoin is the one that will help the economy of a country because its use has been put into question. Transaction costs are very high so that they can be widely accepted and used. But I think that in the future, a coin will surely appear, which will be able to help the economy of the country who use that coin Improving our economy to day is so hard, and I think it takes a lot of time to be in progress, using bitcoin could not be a key for a progressive economy but it can help to make a difference from now. In the long run maybe it will become one of a method in improving our life through online. Of course it can, if the government can regulate or balance its affixed taxation on bitcoin. It will serve as more of internally generated revenue to a country.
Activity: 201

Today many countries accept bitcoin as a virtual currency, is it because bitcoin is so high that they think bitcoin can change the country's economy, or because the country has many bitcoin users already?

No , unless Bitcoin will acquire to the regulations of the government in which taxes and fees were involve , and definitely workers will never agree to that cause as a decentralized country , Bitcoin must be prohibited for paying taxes, and taxes is one of the major things for a country to grow.
Activity: 327
Merit: 11

I think many countries accept bitcoin because the country has many bitcoin users already. Rather than saying bitcoin improving the economy of a country, I think blockchain can definitely do that.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 254

maybe yes if only they knew things on bitcoin, for me i think it will lessen the unemployed person because bitcoin is a big opportunity for us to earn and it can eliminate poverty to those who are working on bitcoin, because as far as i know bitcoin is a life changer. I think so bitcoin can improve the economy if people working on bicoin.
Agree, the presence of bitcoin to be very profitable for everyone, they have the same opportunity to earn bitcoin so that it can improve their economy and of course the state, if someday bitcoin price to $ 1 million of course more and more people are rich and successful because bitcoin.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Yes, bitcoin can improve the economy of a country onece if bitcoin can become legalized and implemented in that country, but i think it should take a long time. Nowadays numerous people had been successful and become rich because of bitcoin, so i think these people will surely affect the improvement of the economy.
Activity: 238
BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

maybe yes if only they knew things on bitcoin, for me i think it will lessen the unemployed person because bitcoin is a big opportunity for us to earn and it can eliminate poverty to those who are working on bitcoin, because as far as i know bitcoin is a life changer. I think so bitcoin can improve the economy if people working on bicoin.
Activity: 126

There are some point that it can help as long as you have the interest effort work for it..it can help you a lot of thingd
Activity: 202
Merit: 102
I think it can help lessen the people who doesn't earn or the unemployed,
They can earn through this crypto currency and help their family and their selves .

Yes, it will be an excellent opportunity for unemployed people who have plenty of free time to study bitcoin.
Yes if only people in the government can give bitcoin a chance to prove itself that bitcoin can really change the way economy is cycling just like my home country.  There's a lot of jobless there and most of them are freshly graduate from college and yet that can't find job because many of company asking experience which is doesn't make sense because they are just freshly graduate and impossible to have experience in any work. In that case bitcoin can help this young people to atleast start their investment without taking cash from their pockets. And can make their own business out of bitcoin.that is if only can government gives bitcoin a chance.
Activity: 98
I think yes,bitcoin can improve the economy of one country,because nowadays other countries accept bitcoin as a currency.
Activity: 263
It can. Bitcoin will compromised as a main ideas how will country provided to improve their economy and it also help how digital or virtual curriences will support a country to its development its useful to the people how much they can take their priorities of the easy and fast transactions to paying and all things that may use for bitcoin and digital money.
The state's concern is needed to make bitcoin to boost the country's economy, I'm sure if bitcoin is legalized or acknowledged as an official commodity then the country's economy will improve as bitcoin stock is limited and available for up to 100 years.
yes, this can improve a country's economy if it is legalized in that country. because with the bitcoin dilegalkannya hence less level of peganguran will decrease in the country. and can reduce the income of the country if tax is imposed.
Activity: 154
I don't think so because a lot of countries trying to ban bitcoins because the want to recive more taxes. Accepting bitcoin will be a signal that their economy getting worst.
Activity: 6
It can. Bitcoin will compromised as a main ideas how will country provided to improve their economy and it also help how digital or virtual curriences will support a country to its development its useful to the people how much they can take their priorities of the easy and fast transactions to paying and all things that may use for bitcoin and digital money.
The state's concern is needed to make bitcoin to boost the country's economy, I'm sure if bitcoin is legalized or acknowledged as an official commodity then the country's economy will improve as bitcoin stock is limited and available for up to 100 years.
Yes bitcoin is rising and it is making the acknowledgement about bitcoin investment and saving if we are well planned then we can invest but if we are not even ready for this then it is good to wait more. Demand and price of bitcoin is getting high so it should be legal now as it is playing the vital role in the development of the economical state of a country, I know in future bitcoin will be the legal currency and people will use bitcoin than another currency.
Activity: 193
Sure i think it will, in as much people are still involve
Activity: 336
W12 – Blockchain protocol
In my opinion, yes it improves the economy of a country because as a bounty hunter if I have token I will convert that into fiat money to buy for my daily needs. The more money will circulate into system the better the economy.

Activity: 158
I think because bitcoin serves what the current economy is longing for. Something virtual and digital, something that is easy and transparent. That's cryptocurrency or bitcoin then.
Activity: 66

Actually it depends upon the situation of every country but if might why not? Since technologies are very widespread in our generation now a days no wonder if one of this days bitcoin will be the virtual currency of our country or all of country all over the world. And for there's nothing wrong with that as long as it will not harm any one.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
Surely bitcoin will have its own share on the economy if government allow it to become a legal tender but some future problems may arise. Since it is decentralized, the central bank will not effectively monitor the use of bitcoin by some people who deals with illegal activities. The central bank has to deal also with bitcoin's high volatility where price is always changing. If the bitcoin price plunges or suffer deep crash, the economy particularly the financial sector might also affected.
Activity: 224

Maybe yes maybe no.But the only thing is,it can really give opportunities to every people specially to the people who doesnt have any job.It gives them the chance to gain and have work and eventually have money.And if everyone had work, then the type of living will be much better.And if that happens, maybe it will be also good for the economy of the country.
Activity: 585
Merit: 250
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
Pages:
Jump to: