Pages:
Author

Topic: Can Bitcoin Reduce to $ 4000? - page 22. (Read 1995 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 250
March 09, 2018, 10:56:04 AM
According to some sources, Binance was hacked just to hide the sale bitcoin of the Japanese (mt.gox) ( ~800k BTC ). If there are more information about the hacking exchange.Then, BTC breaking below 4xxx, maybe 2k5, I think the best way : u should to sell all your BTC, altcoin. All exchange will die. Thats' the second mt.gox. ***Attention from now until 7/4/2018.
The Chinese exchange is not easy to hack. If so, it is deliberate......
I think this is all wrong information. The news about binance hacking is not true they are just using this to make the people panic and sell their Bitcoin.
and now binance's ceo confirm that all member balances are safe . https://coinpedia.org/news/binance-ceo-changpeng-zhao-funds-safe , so no more worries about this news.and bitcoin hard to decline until $4000
Activity: 308
Merit: 3
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
March 09, 2018, 10:51:53 AM
If at this time I have money, I will buy Bitcoin in and hold, the market changes over and over again, then the Bitcoin price will rise again when the market is stable. If you are holding Bitcoin you do not worry. Although Bitcoin prices will continue to decline as the market is unstable, I am confident that in the coming weeks bitcoin prices will continue to increase.
Activity: 158
Merit: 10
March 09, 2018, 10:50:05 AM
I think no because that means the market cap needs to go around 200b which will be hard and to make that possible most of the investors sold their bitcoin which will lead to alot of dumps and bulls can't just pump it.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
March 09, 2018, 10:38:45 AM
According to some sources, Binance was hacked just to hide the sale bitcoin of the Japanese (mt.gox) ( ~800k BTC ). If there are more information about the hacking exchange.Then, BTC breaking below 4xxx, maybe 2k5, I think the best way : u should to sell all your BTC, altcoin. All exchange will die. Thats' the second mt.gox. ***Attention from now until 7/4/2018.
Full article read the full article from their support page so that you may what is the hacking attempt from their exchanges all about if that is the real reason, why binance will let the mt.gox to sell bulks of bitcoin that will result to crash it? that is a questionable amount of coins with questionable price cause most of the exchange's platform will halt your account cause that's a load of money dumping.

Bitcoin starts to drop again. But i still believed on bitcoin. And i don't think bitcoin will drop until $4000. I hope bitcoin will recover again in the coming days.
If bitcoin will fall $4000 that would be the cheap bargain sale for all of us, see the picture as a big opportunity to earn more from the investments once btc will hit 20k again.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 283
March 09, 2018, 10:29:04 AM
another fud trying to convince more investors to decline bitcoin. Hmm Why you all always doing this? i think you cant afford the price thats why you're spreading false news to make huge dump again. Stop making this kind of nonsense post mate why not help bitcoin to bump instead of contributing for the dump.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 536
March 09, 2018, 10:14:20 AM
I think the main issue is Bitcoin's overall price averages, so maybe Bitcoin may fall to 4,000 dollars in April. Bitcoin likes to touch, but i think it will not fall below the $ 6800 level.
BR0
copper member
Activity: 81
Merit: 13
SIGS CREATION SERVICE - https://goo.gl/ChWJFn
March 09, 2018, 09:34:44 AM
I'm afraid it will happen, I still keep the bitcoin and alts just to keep waiting for the price back to skyrocket. I'm confused now, the market is falling back but I hesitate to sell. Is it right if I keep holding all my bitcoin and alts?
Activity: 73
Merit: 0
March 09, 2018, 09:29:17 AM
I think this is all wrong information. The news about binance hacking is not true they are just using this to make the people panic and sell their Bitcoin.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
March 09, 2018, 09:23:24 AM
There is a posibility that bitcoin will be at $4000. I think it is still good for us. As long as bitcoin will not lose its value. But it will be better if bitcoin will grow up again.
Activity: 294
Merit: 13
March 09, 2018, 09:22:43 AM
Hopefully, that does not happen man, really I'm a newbie here, I just believe this technology. Hopefully, the exchanger more extra to keep their exchange safer. Hacker is smart, they always trying to break the system. Let's pray for the Bitcoin and altcoins price higher than before (18k$)  Grin and it's can reach by this year.
Activity: 184
March 09, 2018, 09:18:31 AM
Hope there will be no coincidence. Just like the bitcoin of 2017, growth is modest with the impact from China. I think bitcoin has experienced recent volatility with continuous downward values. But I think the value of it will not touch the $ 4000 mark. if we continue to hold his bitcoin and a little patience.
Activity: 454
"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"
March 09, 2018, 09:10:03 AM
Bitcoin starts to drop again. But i still believed on bitcoin. And i don't think bitcoin will drop until $4000. I hope bitcoin will recover again in the coming days.
Activity: 10
March 09, 2018, 08:52:55 AM

Are you dreaming.I don't think such things will happen.Now the price of bitcoin is around 9000$,are you think it will reduce half of the today price. I will ever never occur.To resolve this hacking,you should secured your Wallet by any security setup.Hacking is not only in bitcoin it also in bank accounts.You should take care of your money.

I totally agree with you. It's our own responsibility to take care of our money. I am expecting price above 28K within few months.
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
March 09, 2018, 08:47:56 AM

Are you dreaming.I don't think such things will happen.Now the price of bitcoin is around 9000$,are you think it will reduce half of the today price. I will ever never occur.To resolve this hacking,you should secured your Wallet by any security setup.Hacking is not only in bitcoin it also in bank accounts.You should take care of your money.
I also see it will not happen, because a drop in half price will definitely make cryptocurrency more unstable and will hurt a lot of traders. so that's just an uncertain issue.
Activity: 1313
Merit: 302
March 09, 2018, 08:26:35 AM

Activity: 504
March 09, 2018, 08:14:38 AM
Even cryptos are dropping again the second time this year. I doubt that bitcoin will go down to $4000. And i believe that all altcoin will recover again just like what happens last month.
Activity: 854
March 09, 2018, 07:36:24 AM
If the price of bitcoin reaches $ 4000, it will not happen instantly. The price will go through the support levels and stay there for a while. Maybe not at all levels along the way, but at some accurately.

Of course it will not instantly , but look from January we still in failing trend.
20k-17k-14k-12k-10k-8k(now)-6k-3k(next stops). I think that will be like that way.
And this will be good position to enter in market on 3k and lower. Do not need to invest now.

What are your thoughts about 3k and how you ate predicting that Bitcoin will reach to $3k? To the people who wants to enter the market, it is the right time to buy when it is at dips.
Activity: 490
Merit: 251
March 09, 2018, 07:18:59 AM
If the price of bitcoin reaches $ 4000, it will not happen instantly. The price will go through the support levels and stay there for a while. Maybe not at all levels along the way, but at some accurately.

Of course it will not instantly , but look from January we still in failing trend.
20k-17k-14k-12k-10k-8k(now)-6k-3k(next stops). I think that will be like that way.
And this will be good position to enter in market on 3k and lower. Do not need to invest now.
I don't think it will be $4000, maybe $6000 is next dip if ever. Time to buy when that happens but hopefully bitcoin can recover this mid 2018 so I can take back my losses in altcoins.
Activity: 420
Merit: 15
March 09, 2018, 07:18:46 AM
Now all that we see is the manipulation of the market, the stock markets once again started the bitcoins and the sink started. It's hard to say where the decline will stop, perhaps the ransom will be at the same levels as last time around $ 6000, but I think everything will happen before, this week we'll see everything.
Activity: 313
March 09, 2018, 07:07:21 AM

Pages:
Jump to: