Pages:
Author

Topic: Can Bitcoin Reduce to $ 4000? - page 24. (Read 1995 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 280
March 09, 2018, 03:42:11 AM
There is always a chance to drop the value of bitcoin but i believed that it wont happen to drop at that $4000 value. As of now $8,890 is the value of bitcoin and continue to fluctuate and i am hoping that i will make miracle to hit the top value again.
Activity: 100
Merit: 5
March 09, 2018, 03:33:43 AM
BTC dump to 4000 is a long process. At least 100 days. before, BTC will pump around 10000. Then it will happen uptrend and I am sure the BTC will be up to 28000 by the end of this year or sooner. But here topic I showed the worst case when the sharks and exchanges controling this market. when they are threatened by profit sharing between themselves. Finally, the verdict is likely to occur  Cry  Cry
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
March 09, 2018, 03:23:46 AM
According to some sources, Binance was hacked just to hide the sale bitcoin of the Japanese (mt.gox) ( ~800k BTC ). If there are more information about the hacking exchange.Then, BTC breaking below 4xxx, maybe 2k5, I think the best way : u should to sell all your BTC, altcoin. All exchange will die. Thats' the second mt.gox. ***Attention from now until 7/4/2018.
The Chinese exchange is not easy to hack. If so, it is deliberate......

You're giving these details as if you just woke up from a coma which was induced by the Chinese mafia uppercutting your face.
Binance denounced the hack/phishing rumor which was spreading like wildfire for the last 24 hours and it seems this is just another attempt at spreading FUD to manipulate the market even further. Can't see it dropping below 7k as it already seems to be stabilizing, moving past the rumors.
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
March 09, 2018, 03:21:37 AM
No bitcoin wont break 5000 level as now people have started investing in cryptocurrency very heavily so as market comes down people will pull it back to upper level.
Activity: 336
Merit: 0
March 09, 2018, 03:19:10 AM
I think bitcoin have no chance to reduce 4000$.because, bitcoin have good future.so, now time to buy some bitcoin and wait for profit.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
March 09, 2018, 03:10:17 AM
According to some sources, Binance was hacked just to hide the sale bitcoin of the Japanese (mt.gox) ( ~800k BTC ). If there are more information about the hacking exchange.Then, BTC breaking below 4xxx, maybe 2k5, I think the best way : u should to sell all your BTC, altcoin. All exchange will die. Thats' the second mt.gox. ***Attention from now until 7/4/2018.
Now there is a decline in bitcoin prices, but I think it will not go down too much. This is still within reasonable limits and very possible once to experience price increases again. I am optimistic because the development of Bitcoin is now getting better, many places have also received payment via Bitcoin. The decline is only momentary and this is a correction of some people who want to make a profit.  Wink
Activity: 100
Merit: 5
March 09, 2018, 03:05:37 AM
Pages:
Jump to: