Pages:
Author

Topic: can bitcoin would actually be overthrown? - page 12. (Read 2167 times)

Activity: 265
Merit: 102
newbie users always post here in forum and not do any move or try anything here in crypto so if your knowledgeable about crypto you will not ask like this OP then even bitcoin replace by any digital currency better to still look what's the worth of a thing like we can still use btc in some ways another thing we have already a lot of altcoins here in crypto and for me they already worth it for using and investing then all here are good if your knowledgeable so better to always study crypto and not think negative because nothing gonna happen in that
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
There are a lot of rumor right now while the value of bitcoin is decreasing that is can be potentially be overthrown. i know for a fact the bitcoins technology is kind of outdated compared to the new ones coming out of the market, but the coins value is so high right now and is also wildly known because of this popularity bitcoin invites new investors in the platform.I think ETH would be the toughest contender in overthrowing the coin perhaps it also has grown popularity over the couple of years of its existence and is also continuing to grow.

Can bitcoin can be potentially overthrown by other coins? what are you thoughts? and what coins do you think can out run bitcoin?

in my opinion it can not be because the parent bitcoin of all altcoin and bitcoin is also the first altcoin in the world and thus I am sure Bitcoin will not be possible in rolling let alone Bitcoin has a good popularity and much in recognition by people because of the good coins and can be profitable by investing in the long-term

Activity: 165
in my mind, if that is not possible because I know that nowadays many people are investing in Bitcoin in the long run and waiting for Bitcoin prices to return because a few months ago bitcoin prices have decreased and until now the price is still stable but I think if Cryptocurrency is Real free currency, it is the future.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
In my own opinion Bitcoin is likely going to be the most highest valued blockchain for this generation. Things can always change, but Bitcoin has an important role in the blockchain community and will not easily be overtaken by newer blockchains.Bitcoin has a diverse set of miners, developers and community members who feverishly support the technology.BTC is heavily invested and supported by the community, and has been growing for almost a decade. This sort of support is not built easily and does not go away easily.
Activity: 89
Many people predict that Ethereum will be the coin that beat Bitcoin. But look at Ethereum right now, even the situation is worse than Bitcoin. In crypto all can happen, and the possibility in the future will be created a coin that is really almost perfect. But if you look at the current situation, I think Bitcoin will be up there for a very long time.
Activity: 224
Who can overthrow bitcoin?
I think from first to last no one can overthrow bitcoin, bitcoin is a symbol or parent of all coins so it is impossible if bitcoin can be rolled.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
it can be. there are something in this world that can't be remain for a long time being a lack of development and some volatility there are some possibilities that bitcoin will be overthrown by other coins like ETH.
I also think that in the future ETH is the coin that will overthrow Bitcoin. Bitcoin has been around for too long and processing speed always congestion. ETH has transaction processing speed faster than Bitcoin
Activity: 1008
Merit: 149
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
I find it funny that many people think that Bitcoin can actually be overthrown and replaced with some other cryptocurrency in this market which is seems close to impossible at the moment since Bitcoin is leagues away from all other coins in terms of popularity and value. There is a reason why altcoins depend so much on Bitcoin and not the other way around. Don't fool yourself people. Bitcoin is here to lead and will always dominate no matter what.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 310
This discussion have been answer so many times for me at this moment ethereum has so many issues
that it will drag the coin, fee's are so high , until all this issues are not resolve, we can't compare this coin to bitcoin
sorry but thats the reality, the only way for ethereum to overtake bitcoin, is to make it more useful, and less bugs or issues
Activity: 2702
Merit: 716
Nothing lasts forever
Everything is possible in this magical world. There is nothing that cannot happen. Changes keep coming and things should change as new things arrive.
BTC is or would be outdated at some point of time and yes it will be surpassed by some other better coin which has real potential to derive the market.
We are using smartphones nowdays which are a development to cellular and landline phones. Development is necessary and some point things get changed because of this.
Activity: 924
Merit: 502
There are a lot of rumor right now while the value of bitcoin is decreasing that is can be potentially be overthrown. i know for a fact the bitcoins technology is kind of outdated compared to the new ones coming out of the market, but the coins value is so high right now and is also wildly known because of this popularity bitcoin invites new investors in the platform.I think ETH would be the toughest contender in overthrowing the coin perhaps it also has grown popularity over the couple of years of its existence and is also continuing to grow.

Can bitcoin can be potentially overthrown by other coins? what are you thoughts? and what coins do you think can out run bitcoin?
 Bitcoin value and market cap tells anyone that the legacy of bitcoin is hard to break, the huge number in the community is an evidence that most of them embrace the technology that bitcoin had been introduced, until now it is enjoying the luxury of being over the top but it doesn't mean that the team halting their innovative mind for the improvement of their platform because I know that they are taking it slowly but surely, though altcoins, especially ETH are getting more popular in terms of acceptance rating of the users, but as what I said, as long that any movement of bitcoin, wether it is up or down will directly affect to all altcoins, then the possibility of dethroning of bitcoin is impossible.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100

There is always a possibility that bitcoin will be overthrown and I agree that bitcoin is outdated compared to other new cryptocurrency that is way more faster and can process more transactions but the security of bitcoin with a lot of nodes and its popularity makes it stay on the top not to mention that it is the first decentralized cryptocurrency. Right now I cant see any coin that will surpass bitcoin on the top because most coins are still dependent on it and most altcoins are just useless.
Activity: 140

i think altcoin have a chance to claim first in ranking. BTC is the first coin ever invented in cryptocurrency.. So being mother of COINS. i'm not sure bitcoin is slowing down. one way to believe Altcoins, take for instance, study about Ripple XRP. the are widely accepted over BTC.. so this makes alot of sense for these platform because they know the deserve more credits
Activity: 588
Merit: 257
I believe thats not possible. Its not out dated technology at all but I do agree that it is just slower now. The technology of bitcoin is simplest of all and its utility purpose is to send and receive the currency thats all. However over the time its deceasing in its real purpose and giving new platform for earning money. Thus it has become different level now and to cop up with that level bitcoin needs to speed up the process of its network development. However, due to its popularity and investors base, BTC will always be at the top of everything and will continue to up surge like the way it always did.
Activity: 322
In my views, no coin could overthrown bitcoin as this will continue to lead the cryptocurrency market. Though bitcoin blockchain technology seems to be outdated but I guess, this will be improve in due time. I think in the coming years, bitcoin will be making another history that no other altcoin could ever surpass it's achievement.
Activity: 448
Merit: 2

I think that in the future, many cryptocurrencies will simply disappear, and only projects with ready-made working products will remain. This year will be decisive in many ways, such projects as EOS or TRON, only produce their own products. Much will depend on their success, especially for new projects.
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
In my opinion, the possibility of technology is no longer a reason to have Bitcoin. Bitcoin is so sacred, and perhaps limited supply makes the community more comfortable saving it for the future. While Altcoin, I think every year will be made with new innovations, and will compete against each other.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Power the World for FREE
This is not realistic, and bitcoin still influences the market.
So when bitcoin can still affect most altcoin, I don't think it can be overthrown.
Activity: 47
Coins like ETH are already becoming the favorite for online transactions. Many of the online websites have replaced BTC with ETH as the payment option.
Activity: 152
personally, I think, you need not worry, No coins can overthrow bitcoin.
I'm sure Bitcoin will definitely be replaced in the future because bitcoin technology is out of date.
I think ETH is very likely to replace bitcoin in the future.

Pages:
Jump to: