Pages:
Author

Topic: can bitcoin would actually be overthrown? - page 6. (Read 2167 times)

Activity: 123
Merit: 0
if in my opinion bitcoin is still the best coin among other coins, because we all know that bitcoin is the crypto king for now and bitcoin has been greatly developed for years and it's very difficult to overthrow bitcoin because bitcoin is connected to all currency exchange Crypto at the moment.
Activity: 866
Merit: 10
bitcoin is an old coin and has a very high price, it is very difficult to pass the BTC price, and I think forever bitcoin will be a number and there will be no coins that can replace bitcoin (ethereum is just a competitor not a popularity and not for price)
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Bitcoin will not be overthrown in the near future. This is the most commonly used cryptocurrency, which has real values and dominates among all cryptocurrency
Activity: 60
Other coin still have a long way to go before they can remotely  compete with btc. btc is the coin of choice for every new entrant to crypto
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
Future. Bitcoins will be replaced by better coin in all aspects. but at the present time no coin is comparable at the present time to what bitcoin is giving us.
Activity: 714
Merit: 102
I think that bitcoin can not be overthrown for any reason, how can you ask that bitcoin can be overthrown, you need to know that if bitcoin is rolled down another coin will fall. bitcoin is the lifeblood of all crypto currencies. if you want your coins to stay alive then do not ever think about overthrowing bitcoin
Activity: 1036
Merit: 109
There are a lot of rumor right now while the value of bitcoin is decreasing that is can be potentially be overthrown. i know for a fact the bitcoins technology is kind of outdated compared to the new ones coming out of the market, but the coins value is so high right now and is also wildly known because of this popularity bitcoin invites new investors in the platform.I think ETH would be the toughest contender in overthrowing the coin perhaps it also has grown popularity over the couple of years of its existence and is also continuing to grow.

Can bitcoin can be potentially overthrown by other coins? what are you thoughts? and what coins do you think can out run bitcoin?

Do you think that people will abandon bitcoin? Imagine how many people are holding bitcoin and how many people became a multi millionaire just because of bitcoin. So, I doubt if people will let bitcoin price fall and be replaced by other altcoin. Bitcoin will remain as the number 1 cryprocurrency as long as a lot of people believe and trust it.
Activity: 364
Blockchain with VTOS energy
There are a lot of rumor right now while the value of bitcoin is decreasing that is can be potentially be overthrown. i know for a fact the bitcoins technology is kind of outdated compared to the new ones coming out of the market, but the coins value is so high right now and is also wildly known because of this popularity bitcoin invites new investors in the platform.I think ETH would be the toughest contender in overthrowing the coin perhaps it also has grown popularity over the couple of years of its existence and is also continuing to grow.

Can bitcoin can be potentially overthrown by other coins? what are you thoughts? and what coins do you think can out run bitcoin?

Bitcoins will not be overthrown, maybe the market price today is dropping but still it will grow up again because of the market volatility, and the volatile market is also the reason why bitcoins is really good for long term investment.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
Bitcoin is really strong and has more more potential. Altcoins need bitcoin support i think. But i dont know actually.
Activity: 129
Merit: 1
It seems to be impossible. It always be the first for all members because it is our pioneer and everyone has worked with it at once I think. I like BTC but I am not its fan.
Activity: 546
Merit: 252
bitcoin has a very high value and no coin can reach the bitcoin price, so it is very unlikely that bitcoin will be replaced, and bitcoin also has a very good community and development (strong). Ethereum is indeed the toughest bitcoin competitor but will never be able to replace bitcoin

Nothing is impossible. If btc is prohibited by the governments, the place of the leader will take some uncontrollable coin.
Activity: 574
it seems that bitcoin will not be overthrown because bitcoin has a very high demand and because bitcoin has very advanced technology and is very useful for the future so I'm sure bitcoin will be very hard to overthrown.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
If there are any other cryptos has a great attraction and a great system exceeds the bitcoin then could have been. but many of the new cryptos always still lose and it enthusiasts than bitcoin. This always keeps making bitcoin became the best and many made the choice for investment.
Activity: 168
that is not true because yesterday many altcoins are trying to replace bitcoin position because at that time the price of Bitcoin decreased but it all cannot be replaced because bitcoin altcoin is strongest, therefore, I sure bitcoin will never be rolled
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
No , I think  bitcoin could never be overthrown by another altcoin, before when bitcoin was being launched and gain trust ,it is very popular  for now and for this ,I do not think it will be replace or vanish in the cryptoworldi, I am very positive that bitcoin could go far in the future.
Activity: 112

I don't think this is the case. Even if it is possible, it would not be happening for the next 3 or 4 years. The market value of Bitcoin is significantly higher than every coin that exists. Although I believe that Ripple and Etherium both has the capacity to grow as much as Bitcoin grew. But it would take years.
Activity: 336
Yes, I think that it will be possible but not so soon. I think that there is not really a better coin yet in the market. When there is a coin capable of processing very many transactions per second, it will be able to replace bitcoin
It is possible that btc is overthrown someday and I believe it's quite likely in the long run (4-7 years). I think it will slowly loose dominance as more alt fiat pairs are created before being overtaken.
Activity: 658
Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace
chances are there may be bitcoin will be overthrow ethereum because one of its coins that can compete with bitcoin is ethereum. I think in the future ethereum will be able to overthrow bitcoin
I do not think that in the next 5 years there will be a coin that can take the place of bitcoin. the same ETH does not grow in price, but completely now depends on the price of bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: