Pages:
Author

Topic: can bitcoin would actually be overthrown? - page 3. (Read 2167 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
On the off chance that some coin develops, when btc falls, than I'd state, that BTC is loosing it's predominance. Notwithstanding, it doesnt happen. Starting here, I make a conclusion, that BTC won't be ousted in 2018. Furthermore, likely not in late couple of years in any event. Bitcoin №1 today becuase of innovation as well as due to enough trust in it. Also, it's outstanding image as of now. It's profitable resource. We don't purchase bitcoin to pay for espresso. Wink
Activity: 196
Right now, I don't see that happening, but if there is one thing that we have seen with this market, is the fact that anything can happen at any time. While it might be difficult for any come to overthrow bitcoin, we cannot exactly rule out the possibility of the event. It just means that the coin might have to do so much what it self for that to happen anyways.
Activity: 226
Merit: 10
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
No, most likely if bitcoin will fall then the other coins will lose a lot in price and fall even more than bitcoin and not what good technology will not help coins
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
I think bitcoin will not go down for a long time.
there will be rebound soon.
we can see bitcoin to be up again and people who wants BTC down will be in pain.
Activity: 396
Merit: 100
Chainjoes.com
There are a lot of rumor right now while the value of bitcoin is decreasing that is can be potentially be overthrown. i know for a fact the bitcoins technology is kind of outdated compared to the new ones coming out of the market, but the coins value is so high right now and is also wildly known because of this popularity bitcoin invites new investors in the platform.I think ETH would be the toughest contender in overthrowing the coin perhaps it also has grown popularity over the couple of years of its existence and is also continuing to grow.

Can bitcoin can be potentially overthrown by other coins? what are you thoughts? and what coins do you think can out run bitcoin?
if there will be a better crypto than bitcoin, there is a possibility that it might happen.
but as of now, we cant see any crypto that is better than it, bitcoin will not be replace if all altcoins that is being develop are useless and no value at all.
Activity: 126
It is not easy for the BTC to be overthrown, I believe that BTC will be one of the most potential coin in the end of this year, the BTC price will rise to the moon and reach $ 20,000.
Activity: 140
There are a lot of rumor right now while the value of bitcoin is decreasing that is can be potentially be overthrown. i know for a fact the bitcoins technology is kind of outdated compared to the new ones coming out of the market, but the coins value is so high right now and is also wildly known because of this popularity bitcoin invites new investors in the platform.I think ETH would be the toughest contender in overthrowing the coin perhaps it also has grown popularity over the couple of years of its existence and is also continuing to grow.

Can bitcoin can be potentially overthrown by other coins? what are you thoughts? and what coins do you think can out run bitcoin?

It's the community who would decide it, it will depend on the volume, right now the closest rival is Ethereum because it's the most widely used in Ico and majority of the altcoins are using their smart contract and wallet, if the ICO will not stop ethereum can be a big threat.

Even if the community, or majority of the stakeholders or players in the cryptomarket shifts their interest to another coin, I highly doubt that any coin would be catching up to BTC in the next 3 - 5 years.
Activity: 28
BTC can't be overthrown, it can not die. It will always be there.
Activity: 15
BTC is the oldest and the king of crypto currency. I don't think of overthrown.
Activity: 36
Bitcoin is still the most popular crypto, I think. And I don't see reason of overthrown this gold like coin by others. Yes its price fluctuates a lot for so many reasons. But that's not all for which it would be overthrown.
Activity: 49
Bitcoin is still the most popular crypto, I think. And I don't see reason of overthrown this gold like coin by others. Yes its price fluctuates a lot for so many reasons. But that's not all for which it would be overthrown.
Activity: 921
I think that Bitcoin will remain the number one coin in the cryptocurrency market for a long time, at the same time I understand that Bitcoin is likely to bypass some new altcoin, which will be more successful and modern.
Activity: 28
I feel that bitcoin can not be ousted for any reason, how might you ask that bitcoin can be toppled, you have to realize that if bitcoin is moved down another coin will fall. bitcoin is the soul of all digital currencies. on the off chance that you need your coins to remain alive at that point absolutely never consider toppling bitcoin
Activity: 71
With cryptocurrency, we have seen that anything can actually happen at any time. We might try to predict, but we cannot actually be accurate with our predictions all the time. We saw how ripple cam and overthrew ETH, no one exactly thought of that in that little time. We might not see the possibility of any other crypto overthrowing bitcoin for now, but we should rule out the possibility of the event.
Activity: 238

ETH can actually do it,If one looks at the price of Bitcoin versus Ethereal, Ethereal seems to outperform other digital currencies that can be compared with bitcoin.Ethereum as Biggest Rival of Bitcoin.The difference in market growth is what drives some people to suggest that Ethereum quickly become Bitcoin's biggest rival for the top spot in the crypto world in Crete. Ethereum is only available for two years, while Bitcoin has been in the market for over a decade. Actually, Bitcoin's age may be a barrier and even sparked a debate about how to measure Bitcoin's network in order to accommodate the booming user pool of Bitcoin and the transaction gets very hot.
copper member
Activity: 234
I doubt it if any coin in the market place can overthrown the father of all altcoins being this same bitcoin in question. I belong to the team bitcoin cannot die...
Activity: 124
Merit: 1
As always humans say bitcoin the first created and the finest of all bitcoin and nothing can beat it till now however nobody can sincerely tell what is going to be subsequent coin that outdated bitcoin...to this point ethereum is their contender nothing is established yet
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
I don't think it's possible. Bitcoin has been a dominant coin for several years since the advent of virtual money. It's hard to compare with it in the future.
Activity: 113
Don't listen to these rumors, rumors stop at the wise, I think Bitcoin will not actually be overthrown, Bitcoin is the boss of all currencies, has a very stable position, although as you said bitcoin technology and the market appears The new technology is outdated, but the future that Bitcoin can bring to people is huge.
Activity: 99
maybe it could happen if the market condition continued to deteriorate, but it might be very difficult for other coins to replace BTC from the top of the market rankings, because even now almost all altcoin prices depend on the price of BTC, for example when the price of BTC is good then the price altcoin will also go up, and vice versa, when the btc price drops, the altcoin price will also go down.
Pages:
Jump to: