Pages:
Author

Topic: Can bitcoins be converted into cash? - page 14. (Read 1225 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 251
February 04, 2018, 11:33:09 AM
Yes it can. I already do that so many times, because my country doesn't support bitcoin, there's no place to use it.
And most platform online doesn't support shipping to my country, so i can't spend it online too.
The best way for me to feel the advantage from bitcoin is to sell and turn it into cash.
I think each country has their own websites? I don't know but indonesian usually convert their bitcoin into idr in vip bitcoin indonesia.
You can find the suitable websites for you though, just be careful not to get scammed!
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
February 04, 2018, 11:30:22 AM
yes i can. depends on what fiat you are using, or if your country doesn't have local exchanger you can use exchanger that use USD fiat and convert it to paypal
Activity: 638
Merit: 300
February 04, 2018, 11:22:29 AM
Can bitcoins be converted into cash?
yes of course, bitcoin can be converted to cash througn trading exchange. In our country we have this coins.ph wallet in which we are using that to recieve money from bitcoin that we converted to cash from a trading exchange . when our money is already in our coins.ph wallet . we can send it to our family or we can send it directly to some selected banks.
Activity: 206
Merit: 10
February 04, 2018, 11:16:18 AM
Yes of course if you want to exchange bitcoin into cash, you can convert them into cash and exchange them according to your country's currency each.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
February 04, 2018, 11:13:37 AM

Yes they can, there are a lot of ways and exchanges to do so.
Activity: 175
Merit: 23
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
February 04, 2018, 11:10:54 AM

Of course, it can! It's a digitl currency so what'd you expect. This is the worlds future money so it can be converted. Bitcoin converted into cash is the very first thing I've known at first, and it's also the reason why i got curious and tried it at least.
Activity: 910
Merit: 260
February 04, 2018, 11:06:02 AM
Yeah. It's easy to change. But you will know the trading process. Trading has helped to exchange the bitcoin any other country currency. So before trading you learn the trading process. It helpful to you. It any time to change. Trading is good to use for the all country people. It connects the country people to share information for the future growth. It's time to complete the process. If start tearing you complete in one hour If not, complete trading process will be cancelled on time.
Activity: 224
Merit: 101
February 04, 2018, 11:05:48 AM
You try some exchanger depending on your country.
but if your country doesn't have exchanger not a few exchangers are also able to serve almost in all countries, Like Coinmama or localbitcoin can help you cash out your money, but i would prefer to localbitcoin because i have try it once. it save and reliable but the cons is the price in the localbitcoin is depend on the person who want to trade. but for me that's better than you can't cash out your money.
Activity: 267
February 04, 2018, 11:01:16 AM
Yeah absolutely, you can convert your bitcoin to cash. Just send it to exchanges where you can buy or sell btc from fiat. And that's it, sell your bitcoin there, and the amount will be reflected in your bank account associated with that service provider.
Activity: 868
Merit: 116
February 04, 2018, 11:00:54 AM
In my opinion, this is difficult to achieve, especially in this period. Because the majority of countries has rejected the presence of bitcoin in digital currencies and they consider it as a dangerous currency and the truth that Bitcoin do not correspond to their interests because those countries cannot control it.
On the other hand, the only way that Bitcoin will converted into cash  and this will achieve when the governments will recognize Bitcoin as a legal currency.
Activity: 812
Merit: 501
February 04, 2018, 10:51:01 AM
The possibilities are many but the point is that you have lots of ways to convert bitcoin to cash.
Activity: 243
Merit: 11
February 04, 2018, 10:49:51 AM
Of course it can be if you want to convert it into cash, because many exchangers will be able to help you to convert Bitcoin into currency. And you can googling and choose your currency as you wish.
Activity: 980
Merit: 507
February 04, 2018, 10:47:16 AM
Yes, using fiat exchanges: Kraken, Coinbase, Bistamp, Bitfinex, Gemini and many more. If you don't want to disclose your identity to these companies, I suggest trading with individuals in the forums.
Localbitcoins would be the best option for you,in my opinion.
Advantages:-
Escrow is possible.
Easy peer-to-peer exchange.
Smooth functioning and hardly any complains.
Drawbacks:-
Fees are a little high.
Can only exchange bitcoin I believe.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
February 04, 2018, 10:43:23 AM

Their are almost all exchanges which are dealing in BTC TO USD conversion but if you want to sell in your country currency then you can try localbitcoins.com where you will be dealing with direct buyers and sell coins of your which ever country fiat currency you want it.
Activity: 658
Merit: 106
February 04, 2018, 10:39:24 AM

Of course yes,  that's the reason why almost all people here in forum work because they want to earn money from bitcoin. Anywaus, if you want to convert your bitcoin into fait, you need to use fait exchange.
Activity: 182
Merit: 120
February 04, 2018, 10:38:57 AM
Yes, definitely. It depends in your country, each cointry has a local support or wallet for bitcoin to fiat conversion. My officemates used to do that so they make full and immediately use their bitcoin.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
February 04, 2018, 10:31:06 AM
Of course bitcoin can be converted to cash. There are lots of exchanges where you can convert to fiat.
Activity: 103
February 04, 2018, 10:29:12 AM
Yes,  theres so many ways and exchanges on how to convert bitcoin to cash. You can create a wallet, in our country we use coins ph wallet to convert bitcoin into fiat.
Activity: 351
Merit: 0
February 04, 2018, 10:24:00 AM
Definitely yes, that’s why we are here, we want to earn money, we’re going to exchange our bitcoin into real money, for us to have a financial support. You can search on google for any exchanges site, just beware with the scam sites.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 251
February 04, 2018, 10:20:30 AM
Yes i tried it already to convert bitcoin to coins.ph wallet
It is obvious bitcoin can be converted into fiat. This is the reasons why many people or users investing in bitcoin to get profit. Once profit earned they can convert into fiat so I am one of the user also of coins.ph wallet. Friendly user, easy to navigate the coins.ph wallet that we can convert btc into fiat right away.
Pages:
Jump to: