Pages:
Author

Topic: Can bitcoins be converted into cash? - page 8. (Read 1204 times)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
February 09, 2018, 11:31:30 AM
Bitcoins can be easily converted into cash. There are lots of variants how to do it. You can do it with help of exchange services or with help of your debit card. But it is better to save your bitcoins for future as they will cost much more.
Activity: 61
Merit: 5
February 09, 2018, 11:30:14 AM
Yes it can convert to cash but you need crypto changer. I use mercatox and poloniex. But you need gas in every transaction, by means of gas there is a charge per transaction so you need to think your process of changing the cypto curreny to your desired currency.
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
February 09, 2018, 11:24:26 AM
Yes ! Why not.Obviously you can change your BITCOIN to your country's currency .Only you have to do is search for some exchange sites or ask someone about them and then you can easily do it.
Activity: 518
Merit: 23
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 09, 2018, 11:20:24 AM
For other users in the cryptocurrency industry, this is the only reason that they want to learn using Bitcoin and learning about it. Bitcoin can be converted into cash and you can withdraw it somewhere that is legal inside your country. Learning about bitcoin is the hard part because converting bitcoin into cash is an easy job. Cryptocurrency is something a large topic to learn about and if you can utilize the knowledge about this, you can make a large sum of profit.
Activity: 173
Merit: 10
February 09, 2018, 10:57:46 AM
Yes, you need to choose a suitable financial service, creat a seller's account and complete your ID verification to start using your account. Or if you want to sell your digital currency, you will need to pay the service fee depending on what payout method you chose: U.S. bank account, Coinbase USD wallet and PayPal.
Activity: 340
Merit: 100
February 09, 2018, 10:42:48 AM
Can bitcoins be converted into cash?
Absolutely yes, and thats why I love it. Even at this young age, I can now earn income with just phone and internet. I am able to pay anything without asking my parents since they have lot of bills to pay. It can be converted to some available exchanger and it is accepted also in our country.
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
February 09, 2018, 10:27:32 AM
Of course you can, you can exchange your bitcoin into cash money
you can use some available exchager such as coin base and VIP Bitcoin or other exchanger available in your country
Activity: 106
February 09, 2018, 09:18:04 AM
Yes can bitcoin converted in cash using the exchange market.. 
Activity: 403
February 09, 2018, 09:02:49 AM
absolutely yes, bitcoin can be converted into cash by completing a KYC process on some exchange wallet or site to be done. like coinbase, Kraken, Bistamp, Bitfinex, coins.ph, localbitcoin and many more, but if you don't want to break your own personal information (personal privacy) you can find someone to be deal of with bitcoin at your country.
Activity: 77
February 09, 2018, 08:21:50 AM

Yes of course as far as I know only KFC in Canada accepts bitcoin aa payment. That's why of course we should convert bitcoin to cash.
Activity: 79
Merit: 5
February 09, 2018, 08:21:22 AM
Yes it can be converted into cash Cheesy
Activity: 182
February 09, 2018, 08:04:47 AM
Of course, bitcoins can be converted into any currency. You probably are a complete novice in this thread. You can exchange your money for other money, for example, dollars or euros. To do this, there are many exchangers, such as Bestchange
Activity: 188
February 09, 2018, 07:44:15 AM
Yes, using fiat exchanges: Kraken, Coinbase, Bistamp, Bitfinex, Gemini and many more. If you don't want to disclose your identity to these companies, I suggest trading with individuals in the forums.

But you need escrow if you dont meet dorectly with buyer.
I never use escrow so i dont have any idea how much is the fee for escrow. I just curious, anybody can tell me?
Activity: 1890
Merit: 2
February 09, 2018, 07:42:51 AM
of course .....we can easily convert bitcoins into cash. there are many side or way that we can convert bitcoin into cash. it depends of you and also what method is legal in your country .
Activity: 378
February 09, 2018, 07:40:03 AM

The answer is yes, Bit coin can be converted to cash, everybody else calls it trading, you can also convert or trade any other altcoins that is out in the market, there are sites where you can trade these cryptocurrencies to fiat, and others can be converted through remittance centers which are affiliated to the cryptoworld.
Activity: 359
Merit: 15
February 09, 2018, 07:31:12 AM

What? why are you here you should know why some people are crazy about bitcoin they are all into its value, you do not know that bitcoin has a 8k dollars value on it. so if you are asking if its convertible to real cash yes it is so better get back to work and earn bitcoin to get some cash go.  
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
February 09, 2018, 07:28:08 AM
Yes bitcoin can be converted to cash, I'm not sure why you didn't know that. Anyways, there are so many ways for you to convert your bitcoins and other altcoins to cash using exchange sites. There are a number of list for those trusted sites and it also depends on which country you are from if you want to convert them according to your local currency.
Activity: 462
Merit: 102
February 09, 2018, 07:26:10 AM

Duh. How else would you buy your bitcoins? With your steam wallet? Obviously you can convert your cash to bitcoins and then to cash again via a coin exchange site. Of course, pick the best coin exchange to get the best rates with the smallest transaction fee with a fast transaction rate.
Activity: 168
February 09, 2018, 07:24:33 AM
Yes, it is usually converting bitcoin into cash is not new for those who mine bitcoin. if i have bitcoin of course i convert it into cash to help my family and our daily lifestyle. This is the way to help my parents for support i get to them Smiley
Activity: 133
February 09, 2018, 07:21:17 AM
Yes, using fiat exchanges: Kraken, Coinbase, Bistamp, Bitfinex, Gemini and many more. If you don't want to disclose your identity to these companies, I suggest trading with individuals in the forums.

yeah but how do we trade with individuals in forums since we do not personally know or trust them? who sends first?  Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: