Pages:
Author

Topic: Can bitcoins be converted into cash? - page 7. (Read 1230 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 11
The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
February 10, 2018, 09:35:25 AM
Can bitcoins be converted into cash?

Yes ,bitcoin can be converted into a traditional currency,and you can use it for everyday needs and wants in your life,but you need a local exchange to transfer your virtual currency before converting to your own traditional money.While in other country bitcoin use as an alternate of paper money,because you can use it in paying bills,or used it in payment in restaurant or shooping mall.
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
February 10, 2018, 09:31:22 AM
It can actually be converted into cash. There are various of wallets that offer this kind of service. But, the ideal wallet to use would vary on what country you are in, so when you convert bitcoin into cash, it can be automatically converted to the currency of the country that you are in which is quite handy, because it avoids hassles.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
February 10, 2018, 09:19:55 AM
Yes bitcoins can be converted into cash/fiat through exchanges. You can trade your bitcoins to fiat through these exchanges anytime you want and of course, every exchanges has its own policies implemented for you to follow. One of it is verifying your identity before you can start using their platform.
Activity: 226
Merit: 26
February 10, 2018, 08:51:40 AM
This is abolutely possible with the help of exchangers or e-wallets. With the use of exchanges you will be able to convert Bitcoin into fiat and same thing goes on e-wallets or wallets where you store your Bitcoin. Ofcourse the exchange rate will vary in the market so you better be awared of it especially whenever its market value is falling.
Activity: 273
Merit: 100
February 10, 2018, 08:46:33 AM

Of course, transaction using Bitcoin is very limited for now, we all know that Bitcoin is suitable in converting to be used for our daily expenses and expenditures, this is helpful and I think main reason why we enter Bitcoin working, all you have to do is to simply do the instructions , and viola! Thats it, and be guided not to transfer it all , save for yourself.
Zrs
Activity: 299
Merit: 250
February 09, 2018, 11:42:48 PM
Certainly bitcoin can make into cash.there are some sites which allow you to get money directly into your bank account by selling bitcoin example localbitcoin.In addition, there are some escrow service which let you get cash by selling bitcoin example remitano.
Activity: 239
February 09, 2018, 11:25:40 PM
Yes, using fiat exchanges: Kraken, Coinbase, Bistamp, Bitfinex, Gemini and many more. If you don't want to disclose your identity to these companies, I suggest trading with individuals in the forums.
Yes that's why people love bitcoin. All of the digital crypto currency are can be converted into real money like US dollars. Bitcoin becoming popular because of it's higher value that why people are investing in it to have much profit when they converted it into real money. We all know that bitcoin is converted into US dollars and it is one of the most highest value into fiat exchanges so that by investing in it you can have much profit when you pull out your bitcoin and exchange it into real money.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
February 09, 2018, 05:51:13 PM
yes there were so many ways to do that . please check in google ..one of way localbitcoin,xapo
Activity: 420
Merit: 252
February 09, 2018, 05:43:26 PM
Absolutely yes, if btc wouldn`t had the option to be converted into cash I am sure that the btc wouldn`t be able to attract so many investors and gain its popularity.
Activity: 241
Merit: 36
February 09, 2018, 05:28:19 PM
can, you can exchange it in exchange like binance, poloniex, or something like that. you can also transact with fellow using bitcoin as same as agree. but if you want to directly cash it just exchange it to exchange
Activity: 532
█ J A X N E T W O R K █
February 09, 2018, 05:12:39 PM
you are sell your bitcoin on exchanges with USD.
Find best exchanges who support USD.
Bitcoin can be converted into cash when you trade with bitcoin dealers in the country where you live. I exchanged bitcoin for money every time I needed money for living, investing in a problem that needed a lot of money then I would sell bitcoin in exchange for cash. The number of business people switching between bitcoin and cash is a lot because it has a huge exchange rate difference, so you can be absolutely sure your bitcoin can be converted to cash very easily.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
February 09, 2018, 04:58:40 PM
This is the beauty of the Bitcoin that easily convert in cash by local and international traders but make sure escrow should be there.There are couples of Bitcoin banks in pipeline will start operations to deal Bitcoin transactions and easy access to all.
Activity: 55
February 09, 2018, 04:38:24 PM
you are sell your bitcoin on exchanges with USD.
Find best exchanges who support USD.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
February 09, 2018, 03:22:43 PM
yes bitcoin can be converted to cash and paid directly into your bank account. there are different available platforms for such task, you just choose which you prefer. for me i use LUNO and it has been really cool. easy to use and quick payment
Activity: 144
February 09, 2018, 03:05:08 PM

Of course, they can be converted in cash. You have to just make an account an exchange of your country.
Activity: 94
February 09, 2018, 11:51:05 AM
I think that the crypto currency is a threat to any currency. But now bitcoin can not replenish the treasury of any state in any way. Anonymity makes it impossible to control cash transactions. In addition, money can be freely withdrawn from the country. Crypto-currencies today are more for earning fiat money than for regular exchange. You can build an economy on electronic money. But we must start with changes in existing economic practices. Internet money is able to react quickly to any sound beginnings. And that would work on converting crypto currency into pieces of paper this will not happen. These are steps back, why do this.
Activity: 70
February 09, 2018, 11:49:51 AM
Yes it can,  there is an app here in our country called coins. Ph in which you can easily convert bitcoin into real cash with the use of a credit card or a security bank.
Activity: 70
Merit: 2
February 09, 2018, 11:46:35 AM
Yes, definitely you can convert your coins into cash. There are lot of exchanges available online from where you can convert into your country's acceptable cash.
Activity: 4
February 09, 2018, 11:42:11 AM
Yes you can, there are many exchanging sites just search
Activity: 193
Merit: 1
February 09, 2018, 11:35:11 AM
Yes, only it depends on the country you are in. In my country we only have 1 fiat exchange that accepts bitcoin, and since they're the only one their transaction fees are way to favorable. Smiley Just avoid doing transactions with small amounts and I think you'd be good Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: