Pages:
Author

Topic: Can blockchain change financial industry? - page 12. (Read 1987 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 100
In the future, Blockchain technology will have many applications in relevant industries, not just the financial industry. It can be said that Blockchain technology is a breakthrough to transform the financial industry. Blockchain creates a transparent business and faster transactions. It's safer to store data on a blockchain system because the data is scattered in many places and can hardly be changed.
Activity: 71
Merit: 0
Blockchain can definitely change the financial industry. Blockchain technology has the potential to make a lot of inefficient processes cheaper, easier and safer.
Activity: 547
Merit: 250
0x3f17f1962B36e491b30A40b2405849e597Ba5FB5
Blockchain is new technology which change a lot of things in the world. In nearest future a lot of things will be based on it.

Here is an article: https://icoguide.com/en/blog/blockchain-in-the-real-world-industries-it-can-revolutionize-and-change-everything

Author claims, that blockchain will be able to change financial industry. What do you think? Do you agree?

In the near future, this was likely to happen when every institutional and conventional company embrace blockchain technology. As of now, we cannot feel the difference because there are only few who develop blokchain in its platform including google, IBM, microsoft and Silicon Valley. I think this will eventually grow in 2 or 3 years from now.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
Theoretically, the blockchain can do this, but no one knows how long this will take in practice. The old financial system will not simply replace itself, it will try to take control over crypto currencies.
Activity: 154
Many people say that the blockchain will first be used in the financial industry because it is very suitable for it to use. However, there are still too many performance bottlenecks in the blockchain that prevent it from being used in large quantities. Can only be used as a low frequency transaction.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
I think blockchain will change the financial industry, but this technology should change any industry especially in finance, because it helps every industry look into this technology, they learn and try to apply it to their own project, I think in a few months or maybe years we will see this blockchain technology adopted by many industries.
Activity: 392
This is indeed one that relates to a new era, advancing everything to become more new till have more sides of its superiority, but it's completely unpredictable, it may first be applied to certain countries first, then it will be imitated by the other countries till looks more advanced in technological advances.
Activity: 257
Even more than that I can say that blockchain technology is already changing and transforming step-by-step our financial economy system. By improving this and by the positive influence.
Merit: 104
There are many finalists of blockade, but you should choose yourself, because they are each of its own quality, despite its shortcomings. Thank you, respectfully. Smiley
Activity: 98
Yes for me , Because we are all living in technology world at the moment and for me cryptocurrency will take over the world this will change everything because as of now this is one of the easy way to earn quick money without risking everything.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
Blockchain will change not only the financial sector of the economy, but will necessarily affect insurance.
Activity: 210
Blockchain is new technology which change a lot of things in the world. In nearest future a lot of things will be based on it.

Here is an article: https://icoguide.com/en/blog/blockchain-in-the-real-world-industries-it-can-revolutionize-and-change-everything

Author claims, that blockchain will be able to change financial industry. What do you think? Do you agree?

Most likely we will head that way, but it seems like it will take a long time. At least most people should first know what blockchain can do.
And when everyone has been educated, it may be able to force the financial industry to change their system.
Activity: 154

Of course it can, because blockchain might be created for that. The problem is whether the regulation is possible, and everyone is ready, because it will bring changes in many ways. And this seems to be the reason many people believe in crypto.
Activity: 168

I think it will happen, though it will not happen in the near future. But chances are it will not use what's already there at the moment. Most likely the financial industry will create their own blockchain system, with strict regulations and private mining possibilities. So if they use crypto, chances are their own creation.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10

It seems to be one of the top crypts of the future. But first we will see blockchain is in the retail industry sector first.
If it works and proves more efficient, it seems like all sectors will try to use it, of course by still trying to take advantage of it.
Activity: 126
It changes everything. I saw that many ICOs change the way we operate the world. Smart technology, easy trading and transfer,... Many people call it the future.
Activity: 69

It is already changing the financial industry. Look up all fintech related industries. We have been doing good on it.
Activity: 837
Merit: 1
With the transparent and reliable nature of blockchain technology, this will be achievable. The financial industry lacks these two features, with blockchain technology offering these the sky will be the starting point. Also, users don't need to worry about transfer charges or geolocation restrictions.
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
Blockchain can trade the monetary system dramatically! I suppose that if banks use bchain, human beings might not need banks any extra - they will simply conduct transactions without expenses and could like it!
Yes, I think this technology will change this industry in the future but only there are people who do not benefit from this technology because they earn from the current system of finance.
Pages:
Jump to: