Pages:
Author

Topic: Can blockchain change financial industry? - page 16. (Read 1987 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 10
Yes , Block chain can change the financial industry, infarct it will revolutionize the FIN TECH sector with. Block chain is already attracting interest frm different sectors of the economy, thanks to its excellent book keeping and its efficiency,With blockchain, lots off Human error that might appear on the spreadsheets are eliminated and the ledger avails accountability to all the stake holders. the transparency that comes with blockchain is its main strength and a main reason a to why it will be a success.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Of course it will. Perhaps it will be interesting to observe this. People just have to get used to everything new for a very long time. So in any industry. The trend for change is positive.
Activity: 116
I agree that blockchain technology change financial industry in the matter of time, this technology is volatile and theirs no limit of using it for any transaction but it thus need further observation on how to manage and secure the privacy of the developer to avoid any scam or fraud that might cause the market downfall.
Activity: 135
I think I can change the world-wide finances by its digital means and blockchain that can be adopted by the Bank.

for example, the National Bank usually uses the transaction using Blockchain ny, so not too much trouble when there is a corrupt or robber, when there is a transaction it will seem to run his money where to go it.
Activity: 504
Merit: 285
It has already influenced the financial side of things in the world and will always remain in history no matter what will happen to crypto in the future. One thing that is the recipe for success for crypto is unstoppable development of block-chain technology then and only then, it will have a bigger influence.
Activity: 504
Merit: 108
i believe it can, and i believe it will. however, maybe another coin will take his place. i dont mind really. let the leader be evaluated by his properties
Activity: 144
Blockchain has already changed the financial industry to some extent. Every day the crypto currency is gaining popularity and this undoubtedly influences the change in the financial system and the economy as a whole.
Activity: 183
The blockchain technology and cryptocurrency are two concepts that have taken the global community by surprise with their cutting edge approach and moribund benefits,some of which include decentralized ecosystems, cost reduction and fast financial transactions. Many people who invested in the blockchain cryptocurrency industry have continue to make profits from their investments because crypto investments are very profitable. Generally speaking investors are always looking for investments with high rate of return on investment.
Activity: 392
Merit: 27
it was a topic two or three months ago about how smart contracts can affect oil industry. automatization and blockchain reduced the cost of operations by mil.s dollars
Activity: 114
Of course I do believe in blockchain. Itt will help financial industry to be better and gives a solution about the problems. Nowadays, there like financial verification process is faster, cost for transaction is cheaper, decentralization financial system. They are really modern for life, so I believe in it.
Activity: 252
Merit: 15
Blockchain is new technology which change a lot of things in the world. In nearest future a lot of things will be based on it.

Here is an article: https://icoguide.com/en/blog/blockchain-in-the-real-world-industries-it-can-revolutionize-and-change-everything

Author claims, that blockchain will be able to change financial industry. What do you think? Do you agree?
It will change the monetary business blockchain is straightforward and carefully designed type of exchange. The solid security highlight of blockchain applies in monetary industry as well as to different business segment like assembling industry land, solution, wellbeing, coordinations and even political voting framework can likewise be connected with blockchain innovation this is the manner by which the blockchain will change the world.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Blockchain is new technology which change a lot of things in the world. In nearest future a lot of things will be based on it.

Here is an article: https://icoguide.com/en/blog/blockchain-in-the-real-world-industries-it-can-revolutionize-and-change-everything

Author claims, that blockchain will be able to change financial industry. What do you think? Do you agree?

In my opinion, this is perfectly normal to happen. In general, more and more institutions from the banking sector are turning to blockchain technology. We see that more and more banks are starting to invest in them and integrate them into their systems.  Smiley
Activity: 223
I think blockchain can drastically change and improve the financial and Bink system of the world. Probably blockchain is the best invention for the last few years. Blockchain is an opportunity to transfer funds without intermediaries and without big commissions
Activity: 144
Earn with impressio.io

This is possible and i will favor it to happen. As blockchain is proven to be strong against DDos attack in which no hackers can be able to penetrate and steal so it is better that the blockchain technology will be apply in financial industry too because in this digital world we need a strong technology that will protect us from cyber hacking and stealing activities.

We would gladly be part if it will happen. Aside from it if companies will really adopt on using blockchain technology prior to their transactions will really boost its usage and sooner or later mass adoption will come through. I am also favor to that idea and hopefully one day it will really happen.
Activity: 392
Merit: 104
There are many finalists of blockade, but you should choose yourself, because they are each of its own quality, despite its shortcomings. Thank you, respectfully. Smiley
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands
Yes of course Blocchaine can change the future of this industry
Yes, it can change the financial industry before that more importantly government has to approve or make official the blockchain then in no time it helps in the development of financial system of the country. So it all depends on the government now whether to make it official or not.
Activity: 434
Merit: 104
Esport Ecosystem
Absolutely I agree with that, this technology should be change any industry especially in financial. every industry are look into this technology, they learn and try to implement to their project. I think in couple of month or maybe year we will see this blockchain technology adopted by many industry.
Activity: 224
Yes of course Blocchaine can change the future of this industry
Activity: 288
Merit: 100
This is affirmative, not only can change the financial industry, other industries are also using block chain technology. In the future, whoever uses it first will get more attention.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103

This is possible and i will favor it to happen. As blockchain is proven to be strong against DDos attack in which no hackers can be able to penetrate and steal so it is better that the blockchain technology will be apply in financial industry too because in this digital world we need a strong technology that will protect us from cyber hacking and stealing activities.
Pages:
Jump to: