Pages:
Author

Topic: Can blockchain change financial industry? - page 23. (Read 1987 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Of course this technology will change the finance industry, you can already make sure of how this technology is transparent and open.
with its help, most intermediaries and services simply will not be needed after 5 years  Cheesy
Activity: 1680
Merit: 505
Bank system only. But bank owners is not stupid. That's why cryptocurrencies will be integrated in their system. And nothing will be changed

Blockchain technology has great potential. Already, the largest companies are working on its use. And not only from the financial sector but from various branches of the economy. Blockchain will have a very big impact on changes in the economy because it can be used for various tasks not only for financing.
Activity: 756
Merit: 629
Bank system only. But bank owners is not stupid. That's why cryptocurrencies will be integrated in their system. And nothing will be changed
I still hope that there will be changes. Although you correctly noticed the tendency of embedding existing crypto currencies in the banking system.
Activity: 532
Activity: 400
Merit: 59
With the introduction of the revolutionary blockchain technology to the cryptocurrency scene, everything changed for the better for bitcoin and it even powers a lot of existing cryptocurrencies out there. Blockchain revolutionizing the financial industry could be also a big possibility since as we all know blockchain could provide a lot of benefits and bright futures not only to bitcoin and currencies but also to the financial world, as said by the article.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
Blockchain technology highly reliable for transparency and reliability & it is strong and fast new technology . Blockchain technology reduce transnational settlement time so i think Blockchain technology easily change financial obstacle .
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Blockchain could change financial industry for sure because it will bring new opportunity to get business solutions and much more also.
Activity: 924
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
Blockchain can use for anything even used for election. Advantages of blockchain is data more safe. I am imagine like company issueing global bonds using smart contract on ethereum network and that will be revolutionary on financial industry
Activity: 24
It can definitely make it scam proof. As you must be aware, a huge fraud took place at Punjab national bank in India where 11,000 Crore INR were scammed from a nationalized bank. Had that bank used blockchain technology in that system, that scam could have been avoided.
It is only after such scams get unearthed that people realize the importance of blockchain technology. I have a strong feeling that sooner or later more countries are going to adopt this technology and we will see a revolution in the financial industry.

The scam you mentioned involved wrong use of power, even if the transfer was to be done in bitcoins , a person with authority can do this. However, finding the culprits may be easier in case of blockchain technology.
Activity: 190
Yes, blockchain can change financial industy, if blockchain will be not privat. But in such industry all acounts and users will be verified, users will pay taxes and other disadvantages
Activity: 686
Of course, the Crypto-currencies are already changing our usual financial model .. In the future we can expect even greater impact of the Cryptocurrency on the standard financial market, as the capital flows into another channel ...
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
Blockchain is new technology which change a lot of things in the world. In nearest future a lot of things will be based on it.

Here is an article: https://icoguide.com/en/blog/blockchain-in-the-real-world-industries-it-can-revolutionize-and-change-everything

Author claims, that blockchain will be able to change financial industry. What do you think? Do you agree?

This is the goal of the crypto economy. I strongly agree with this idea. I think that the current financial system is damaging to the welfare of people.
Activity: 285
Merit: 11
quarkchain.io
Blockchain is a technology that can do almost everything.  It revolutionalize  the financial sector and also help in tracking money laundering.
Activity: 196
It will and it should be that is the main aim of the blockchain technology to promote secure and transparent technology. But we should also we aware that this technology is still new and still needs alot of improvements and innovations. But we can expect that in the near future we will have a new way or option that we can rely on with our financial needs.
Activity: 222
Merit: 12
Definitely yes. Many industries through the technology of the blockchain will change for the better. The banking system is only part of the structural changes that can occur due to this technology. I hope that progress will yield good results.
Activity: 248
Merit: 1
Blockchain is new technology which change a lot of things in the world. In nearest future a lot of things will be based on it.

Here is an article: https://icoguide.com/en/blog/blockchain-in-the-real-world-industries-it-can-revolutionize-and-change-everything

Author claims, that blockchain will be able to change financial industry. What do you think? Do you agree?

I believe it's already changing the financial industry by making the networks more decentralized and transparent. The attitude of regulators can clearly prove that in my opinion
Activity: 416
definitely a blockchain will change the world, as yet quantum computers are not developed enough to hack blockchain, even if it comes to this, the blockchain also does not stand still
Activity: 568
Merit: 254

I agree that it will change financial industry. Infact it is already starting to change the financial industry little by little. Many investors are already shifting in cryptocurrency and embrace blockchain technology. Other companies are already gearing up their system to make sure they will not get left behind.
Activity: 142
Of course, I think Bitcoin has created a new era. It is trying to change our lives. It now has a certain amount of influence. I believe that it will bring tremendous changes to the world in the near future. I am looking forward to this. Moment.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 527
Short answer: YES!
It has many applicabilities, and there is no question about it. If our societies want to further develop, we need to use and implement blockchain.
The applications are even far more than what we are seeing now as it seems that as we keep moving forward, it just keeps getting better. This is one thing that would really be changing the financial sector and for some countries, we are already beginning to see these changes. Some may be in the forefront to take the rapid steps, while some would still lag, but over time, we will get to see most global financial system accepting the future and integrating it into the system. So far so good, we are already seeing the real life application in our own way and that is just so awesome.
Pages:
Jump to: