Pages:
Author

Topic: Can blockchain change financial industry? - page 19. (Read 1987 times)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Our global financial system moves trillions of dollars a day and serves billions of people. But the system is rife with problems, adding cost through fees and delays, creating friction through redundant and onerous paperwork, and opening up opportunities for fraud and crime. Blockchain can improve the issues I raised above. Those that believe that Blockchain technology could end the banking system as we know it; I personally don't think so.
True question here is; Who in the finance industry will lead this revolution? 
Activity: 59
Blockchain can definitely change the financial industry. Blockchain technology has the potential to make a lot of inefficient processes cheaper, easier and safer.
Activity: 294
Merit: 8
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
It's evident that blockchain technology here to stay it will change many industries like finance real estate and gambling but investing right now in ico is very risky
There are now many areas and industries that use blockchain technology in the market, so we see that Blockchain is increasingly popular and trusted by the nations. But Blockchain technology is now growing apart with the BTC, so Blockchain's development is not really going to boost BTC prices.
Activity: 66
I think blockchain can drastically change and improve the financial and Bink system of the world. Probably blockchain is the best invention for the last few years. Blockchain is an opportunity to transfer funds without intermediaries and without big commissions
Activity: 756
Merit: 12
Blockchain is new technology which change a lot of things in the world. In nearest future a lot of things will be based on it.

Here is an article: https://icoguide.com/en/blog/blockchain-in-the-real-world-industries-it-can-revolutionize-and-change-everything

Author claims, that blockchain will be able to change financial industry. What do you think? Do you agree?

Blockchain is good technology for bussiness. Blockchain creating transparant bussiness and faster transaction. Its more safe keeping data on blockchain system because the data spread on many place and almost unhackeable
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
In my opinion,  I think it is easier for blockchain to disrupt financial industry more than any other sector.  Blockchain global accountability feature and unparalleled record keeping ability of global ledger blockchain make it even my apt for it to disrupt financial sector hundred percent!
Activity: 115
Blockchain technology can change the future of all industries can run and apply blockchain technology
Activity: 133
can strongly blockchain change the financial industry of a country or a company.
to facilitate a job, also on this blockchain bank is used.
Activity: 630
The answer to this question is apparently glaring.  Blockchain is a world wide ledger that record every transaction that pass through it.  The transparency and unchangeable nature of blockchain will increase accountability and reduce fraud on a global level!
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
of course yes, because blockchain has been used in some big companies that are used to develop their financial field, and the thing that makes me continue to believe in crypto and blockchain is cryptocurrency will be the financial solution in the future
Activity: 560
Blockchain - is already beginning to change the world of finance of our planet, at first the effect will be very positive, but in the future there will be a rigid system of total control of each person who will participate in the economy.
Activity: 476
Now we can see a tendency that more and more industries involve blockchain technology.
Activity: 176
Merit: 1
Blockchain is new technology which change a lot of things in the world. In nearest future a lot of things will be based on it.

Here is an article: https://icoguide.com/en/blog/blockchain-in-the-real-world-industries-it-can-revolutionize-and-change-everything

Author claims, that blockchain will be able to change financial industry. What do you think? Do you agree?
I think yes, it will really change financial industry. In terms of its process, it is faster and more secure. But since it is digital, there are also people whose brilliance are used in a negative way. I am referring to the hackers. We cannot deny the fact that it has the possibility of being hacked.
Activity: 154

Obviously yes, the economy today of different countries is highly affected by cryptocurrenc and that is the reason that most of the governments are banning bitcoins in their area.
Activity: 658
It's evident that blockchain technology here to stay it will change many industries like finance real estate and gambling but investing right now in ico is very risky
Activity: 16
Surely could be something extremely innovative: defeating scam, for example. In my opinion is something still at its beginning which need development and investments on it but potential it could be a revolution overall, something like Internet at its time.
Activity: 686
Merit: 11
Everything will be fine, but we must not forget that there are computers with very large processing power. For example, a quantum computer. Most blockchain programs can not withstand attacks from such computers.
To ensure safety, needs completely switch to such algorithms, which will not depend on the performance of miners. In this case, the financial industry will accept the blockchain.
Activity: 1121

I fully and strongly agree, , Blockchain will be changed financial industry which helps our economical system,  payment method, any kind of amount safely transaction etc. Blockchain is the most update, powerful, revolutionary technology which is successful and dominating day by day. In future, Blockchain will be changed a lot of things and get more and more advantages  all over world.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Looking for gigs

When it comes to financial technology, it simply evolves that would make our transactions convenient and faster (and out-of-the-box) as well. I have read an article where it says that Bitcoin could replace cash in 10 years. What I really liked about cryptocurrency is that it's decentralized where banks and government cannot control our funds. For me, I think it's about time to change the way we are doing transactions and business using the disruptive blockchain technology.
Activity: 518
The blockchain is the underlying technology behind bitcoin, the popular cryptocurrency that is revolutionizing the way we conduct transactions. The blockchain is, essentially, a vast, distributed ledger capable of recording anything of value. It can record deeds, rental agreements, equities, contracts, money, titles and, realistically, any kind of asset. These records can be stored and moved privately between two parties independent of any financial intermediary. It is essentially a peer-to-peer transaction tool that does not rely on an intermediary for verification or identification of the involved parties
Pages:
Jump to: