Pages:
Author

Topic: Can blockchain change financial industry? - page 25. (Read 1987 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Blockchain is new technology which change a lot of things in the world. In nearest future a lot of things will be based on it.

Here is an article: https://icoguide.com/en/blog/blockchain-in-the-real-world-industries-it-can-revolutionize-and-change-everything

Author claims, that blockchain will be able to change financial industry. What do you think? Do you agree?
I think it will but there will be a long way for it to go before it really influence sonething.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
The financial industry needs to be more secure and their old system should be changed with a better and new one and that's how blockchain is going to come in to them. And this isn't only for them but in every industry blockchain is now applicable and usable.
Here are few of them started to use and does have interest on it.
Bank-based blockchain projects are going to transform the financial services industry
Philippines Banks to Use Visa's Blockchain Payments Platform
Activity: 14
Merit: 2
Of course,blockchain technology will revolutionize the whole financial system,cryptocurrencies could replace cash in the future,the banking system would be replace by the blockchain system which is why early adopters like us would be much more wealthy! as you can see most of the counties are regulating cryptocurrencies because they know how will things turn few decades from now,cryptocurrency is a big threat to the banks!
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
It propably happen because people in these day want to more clear about their money in the banks. So crypto currency and blockchain will become popalar in future.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
I think blockchain can drastically change and improve the financial and Bink system of the world. Probably blockchain is the best invention for the last few years. Blockchain is an opportunity to transfer funds without intermediaries and without large commissions!
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Blockchain is new technology which change a lot of things in the world. In nearest future a lot of things will be based on it.

Here is an article: https://icoguide.com/en/blog/blockchain-in-the-real-world-industries-it-can-revolutionize-and-change-everything

Author claims, that blockchain will be able to change financial industry. What do you think? Do you agree?
There's a lot of industry sectors that need this type of technology to fix and innovate their traditional applications and systems, bitcoin may or may not conquer the future monetary system, there would be another cryptocurrency that will stand to change our current financial system driven by this technology to be a revolutionary technology, blockchain has the assurance to be the world market adoption in the near future that would definitely be happening once the world is 100% ready to adapt and change.
Activity: 476
Merit: 19
I really hope that blockchain technology will soon prevail in the financial world, because financial transactions without intermediaries is a dream, and now this dream is feasible, new technologies must change the world.
Activity: 280
Merit: 28
Blockchain technology is what drives the financial revolution today. Crypto currency is the prototype of a new, decentralized financial system. Blockchain will definitely change the established financial industry. The question arises: how? For example, the financial system will cease to be so deceptive. Since blockchain does not violate the rules, automatically checking the transactions for compliance, and in the event of a violation, the transaction is rejected by the network.
Activity: 266
Many people do not understand the essence of blockchain, and therefore do not understand where it could be used rationally. Therefore, many projects put this technology to where it does not have a place. The best application of blockchain is of course finance, because this can improve the security of transactions. I think that the future of the banking industry is behind this technology.
Activity: 100
Merit: 0
It is already influencing it, but in a very small scale. The cryptocurrencies is now the most influencial implementation of blockchain, but in the future - other technologies may become even more used in financial world.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
This is possible, but not with current problems. they do not allow to work conveniently and cheaply
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
This question has be asked many people.How this will change things? Present funding and investment models rely on intermediaries to conduct transactions at every stage of the process. Blockchain will simplify this process
Activity: 117
Yes it can help change financial industries as long as they are willing to adopt the new technology and allow blockchain technology to influence them. Nowadays it is very popular in the market but we all know its not that easy to change but as dor the moment it will have a little by little effect to eveybody.
Activity: 110
Blockchain technology is based on decentralized ledger and it stores transactions in a achain of blocks which are connected by each other which makes it secure, transparent and immutable. Blockchain can bring transparency in the finance and can reduce the frauds and scam through smart contracts and digital signatures.
Activity: 420
Blockchain can extend financial industry at this moment, with their transperent function.
Totaly changing is hard because blockchain have own issues
Activity: 462
The ultimate advantage of the blockchain it is transparency and this is what we need in financial sphere
Activity: 125
The big question is whether the financial sector will want to change under the influence of blockchain technology. I don't think it's gonna be that easy. There are many who want to slow down the process.
Activity: 182
I think blockchain doesn't change financial industry, but it helps financial industry to be better and gives a solution about the problem there like financial verification process is faster, cost for transaction is cheaper, decentralization financial system, etc. 
Activity: 387
Merit: 12
I think blockchain can! Blockchain has that reputation and potential. Even I would like to say that Blockchain Technology already changing financial industry in many ways!
Activity: 262
Now the largest world banks are beginning to be actively interested in cryptocurrency. I am sure that they will introduce it into their systems, and then a global restructuring of the entire financial system will begin.
Pages:
Jump to: