Pages:
Author

Topic: Can blockchain replace bank? - page 22. (Read 4177 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 10
platio.io
October 22, 2018, 10:55:43 AM
Maybe in 50 years but now now. Coins are not so popular in the world at this moment and they have to spread wider
Activity: 1022
Merit: 500
October 22, 2018, 10:55:02 AM
The blockchain is really a revolutionizing and a game-changing technology for the future. Maximizing the full potential of this technology is really helpful to speed up and improve significant processes in our modern world. However, replacing banks for financial transactions is far from happening. As of now, I can't see that story to happen, unless huge development would happen.
Activity: 178
Merit: 0
October 22, 2018, 10:44:25 AM
The current trend of blockchain is very high, couple with it's ability to execute millions transactions within seconds, few transactions cost and no third party is require or paper signing. All transactions recorded and kept open, taking alway cross border and languages barrier, excellent in e commences. So many features to change the world. My emphasis is can blockchain has the capacity to replace bank?
Blockchain can totally replace banks. Coins like Paragon, Cardano and Stellar can go very high. Paragon, especially is using blockchain right now and this will help everyone.
Activity: 630
rocket.hashbon.com
October 22, 2018, 09:53:42 AM
In my opinion, the blockchain cannot replace the banks, at least in some years later. However, it doesn't close the opportunities that some banks may use the blockchain technology as one of their systems. it relates to how they will manage the banks in the future.
Activity: 456
Merit: 15
October 22, 2018, 09:48:59 AM
Blockchain is just a technology, and banks are a real institution. This is not the same thing at all, so there is no so-called substitution. But the blockchain technology is definitely going to be used by banks.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
October 22, 2018, 09:44:02 AM
Yeah i think, because blockchain is built for decentralized sending of money rather than banks you there are alot of process and people who you don't know holds your money before they send it to you and blockchain can replace that.
tjere is no possibility that this will happen as lets remember some countries where tjey do not have proper banking system at all
Activity: 448
October 22, 2018, 09:43:02 AM
The current trend of blockchain is very high, couple with it's ability to execute millions transactions within seconds, few transactions cost and no third party is require or paper signing. All transactions recorded and kept open, taking alway cross border and languages barrier, excellent in e commences. So many features to change the world. My emphasis is can blockchain has the capacity to replace bank?
is there any need for blockchain to replace banking system as they ade working separately atbleast right now as far as i know
Activity: 616
Merit: 108
October 22, 2018, 09:41:10 AM
it will ruin such a huge number of bankers. I don’t think that they will allow it once, simply because of the fact that millions of people will be left without work
except in super modern developed countries) but there are no such
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
October 22, 2018, 09:36:35 AM
Yeah i think, because blockchain is built for decentralized sending of money rather than banks you there are alot of process and people who you don't know holds your money before they send it to you and blockchain can replace that.
Activity: 826
October 22, 2018, 09:00:49 AM
It depends on government policy, it has been proven that blockchain transactions are faster and more effective than bank transaction systems so I hope blockchain can replace banks.
Activity: 406
October 22, 2018, 08:49:21 AM

Block chain is a technology Ang bank is a financial institution and both can replace each other because they have of different functions but they can work together to improve services and currently more and more banking institution who try to explore block chain technology to enhance their services.
Activity: 37
Merit: 1
October 22, 2018, 08:39:21 AM
Banks will not be replaced. The problem of insufficient knowledge reserves can't judge you should learn. Don't forget that the emergence of banks has created the financial industry. The cryptocurrency is only the future financial industry. Blockchain is just the core technology. Future banks will also have it.
Yeah why not. It is quite possible that blockchain replace banks. If I can do everything which a bank does for me for some charges, I will never go to a bank and will do everything from my home with the help of blockchain technology. Blockchain will bring innovation in our lives and we will enjoy the world with a new experience of using blockchain technology.
Activity: 149
October 22, 2018, 05:31:28 AM
When people will be able to put their trust on blockchain it will not take much time to replace the banking system.With that small time that technology find popularity  on many countries. But a lot of country also cannot trust that technology yet.But the blockchain technology is a replacement of banks and I think it will replace the banks with the people's acceptance.
Activity: 364
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
October 22, 2018, 05:29:37 AM
I am sure that banks will try to introduce the blockchain technology into their system. Perhaps there will be hybrid systems based on blockchain technologies.
Activity: 644
Merit: 113
October 22, 2018, 05:26:48 AM
Exactly the reason why people choose blockchain, they want to be free from third party and complicated process for transaction. Cryptocurrency enables people to use money without the need of a trusted third party. Since Blockchain has open source technology, the people may publicly review which makes the  detection of potential vulnerabilities much more efficient, and fixing them quicker. Blockchain is the future. You might check out the newest wallet technology that maximizes the benefit of blockchain, here's the link: https://steemit.com/source/@hodler.tech/hodler-the-only-multiwallet-that-s-open-source-and-why-it-matters
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
October 22, 2018, 05:06:13 AM
the system of blockchain containing computer codes will be suitable for security. It would be better if applied in the bank and help the bank than to replace it. and reasonably possible occurs if indeed many who adopt this technology because it is blockchain will be quite helpful to many areas, including the bank though.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
October 22, 2018, 04:53:13 AM
Experts are talking about the possibility of replacing current financial operations with operations built on blockchain technology. A process of developing legislative integration of technology into the existing banking system is already taking place in a number of countries, but I think a complete replacement will occur either in the future, not the nearest, or it will be most likely a symbiote from current banking system and the future of the blockchain technology.
Activity: 151
Merit: 2
October 22, 2018, 04:24:19 AM
The blockchain is certainly more sophisticated than any Bank, but at all desire do not believe that the state will allow so much to spread the blockchain, and the banks to disappear. Most likely the banks will take the blockchain and will still be a 3 party with its usual profit.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
October 22, 2018, 04:17:38 AM
Agree blockchain in the future can replace the bank but this is not accurate. Yes, it has a number of advantages in comparison with the banking system, but still its implementation will take a lot of time and resources that many do not like. But I believe that the blockchain will take its rightful place in the financial sector.
Activity: 553
Merit: 11
October 22, 2018, 04:13:20 AM
In my opinion, banks cannot be replaced by blockchain. The bank will remain to stand and have a function other than for the community, the bank also becomes one of the lands for state revenue sources. If the Bank becomes non-existent, then the assets and state revenues will decrease. Blockchain access is still inadequate and not as easy as banks that can be found in various regions and can be used by everyone.
Pages:
Jump to: