Pages:
Author

Topic: Can blockchain replace bank? - page 24. (Read 4177 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 11
https://streamies.io/
October 21, 2018, 06:19:16 AM
The current trend of blockchain is very high, couple with it's ability to execute millions transactions within seconds, few transactions cost and no third party is require or paper signing. All transactions recorded and kept open, taking alway cross border and languages barrier, excellent in e commences. So many features to change the world. My emphasis is can blockchain has the capacity to replace bank?
I think not. The bank has existed for a long time and it serves all types of customers. People who do not understand technology are still able to access the bank. Blockchain technology is really a great technology but it requires customers to have knowledge of it and some cumbersome operations. So I think blockchain technology only reduces the influence of the bank.
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
October 21, 2018, 06:16:51 AM
No. Blockchain is a technology while bank is an organization. They can't replace each others.

Well said bank and blockchain are different, blockchain is the technology and on other hand banks are the organisation. Blockchain technology can be used or adopted in the process improvement of banking works to enhance and make more productive results such as data management, faster transaction etc
Activity: 840
Merit: 529
October 21, 2018, 04:29:48 AM
blockchain will not replace banks but banks could use blockchain in their service. this will give lot of advantages, such as tranparency, transaction speed, security.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
October 21, 2018, 04:19:08 AM
Banks will not be replaced. The problem of insufficient knowledge reserves can't judge you should learn. Don't forget that the emergence of banks has created the financial industry. The cryptocurrency is only the future financial industry. Blockchain is just the core technology. Future banks will also have it.
Activity: 268
October 21, 2018, 02:05:11 AM
I wouldn't say they would but banks will play a limited role in the future  
They may not be able to know how to win against crypto so they might just join it while expanding the price.
Activity: 90
October 21, 2018, 01:44:08 AM
It will never happen. Banks may start using blockchain technology, but these financial institutions will not disappear. Today it is impossible to imagine an economy without banks.
People feel that they need banks and they feel that they need crypto yet some don't invest their time reading what is they are doing.
copper member
Activity: 434
Merit: 4
October 21, 2018, 01:12:48 AM
The current trend of blockchain is very high, couple with it's ability to execute millions transactions within seconds, few transactions cost and no third party is require or paper signing. All transactions recorded and kept open, taking alway cross border and languages barrier, excellent in e commences. So many features to change the world. My emphasis is can blockchain has the capacity to replace bank?

It is quite possible, but if this happens, then, apparently, not very soon. Humanity must be ready for this. Anyway, there will be a resistance of the system, new people should come with a completely different mindset, the old fart should leave.
Activity: 270
Merit: 1
October 21, 2018, 01:08:14 AM
No way it can be replace banks, but it is possible that banks will use blockchain technology as one of their features, it will not totally replace banks, even though blockchain is more reliable and more safer than banks.
Activity: 434
October 21, 2018, 12:58:56 AM

Not a total replacement but a substitute to the effective transactions of bank. Well, blockchain technology for me is much much better in transaction speed compared to banks. In this times, we are bound to the internet of things where we buy and sell products and it is very effective when we apply blockchain instead of bank.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
October 20, 2018, 07:26:49 PM
Banks will use blockchain technology for their services and they will also invest in projects connected
to crypto. There is rising interest for new technologies and banks are having the infrastructure to handle
this demand.
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
October 20, 2018, 07:57:53 AM
Banks will certainly not be replaced by blockchains or cryptocurrencys and i am pretty sure about it.
I have read, the first banks are already testing blockchains and they will definitely use them in the future.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
October 20, 2018, 07:51:49 AM

It would be great, but unfortunately, at the moment it is unreal. The whole world needs to learn what crypto is and appreciate its benefits. It seems to me that this is a very long process. Of course, using crypto is much more convenient, faster and cheaper.

Today a friend of mine boasted that XPR had transferred $ 50 million just 2 cents and within seconds. However, I do not think that by this blockchain will be able to replace the bank. There are many other things that blockchain does not have, blockchain support bank will be more reasonable
Activity: 80
Merit: 2
October 20, 2018, 07:51:38 AM
i think blockchain wil be used as a replacement for banks and also i feel banks will be in great need because less and less people would require their services, just as echange maybe
Of course blockchain can replace traditional banks and in the future we will see this. Blockchain technology will do anything for our ease and everybody will happily accept this technology. When you make your transaction without using any bank, there would be no need for banks. Cryptocurrency investment is far better than bank accounts. Therefore the role of banks will crash.
Activity: 910
Merit: 503
October 20, 2018, 06:58:49 AM
I think that the banks will not die. After all, banks are concentrated in the hands of large bankers and officials, and this means that the government will protect them.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
October 20, 2018, 06:57:56 AM

It would be great, but unfortunately, at the moment it is unreal. The whole world needs to learn what crypto is and appreciate its benefits. It seems to me that this is a very long process. Of course, using crypto is much more convenient, faster and cheaper.
Activity: 714
Merit: 104
October 20, 2018, 06:51:00 AM
Blockchain have one way actions, its not possible for banks.
What banks need to do if personal make miss transaction ?
Activity: 451
Merit: 100
October 20, 2018, 06:44:23 AM
yeas it can, but I doubt that it will happen in nearest 5 year.
Blockchain is in the early stage and we are far away from mass adoption.
Activity: 364
October 20, 2018, 06:41:29 AM
It will never happen. Banks may start using blockchain technology, but these financial institutions will not disappear. Today it is impossible to imagine an economy without banks.
Activity: 238
Merit: 3
October 20, 2018, 06:40:44 AM
emphasis on the bank is always a problem if the conditions of the day do not support those who want millions of rupiah transactions for it, all elements in the bank do not want to be spoken with blockchain
copper member
Activity: 322
Merit: 16
October 20, 2018, 06:33:17 AM
Blockchain can not replace the bank. A blockchain is a technology, and a bank is an organization. But it can become part of banking accounting. Bank as an organization will disappear only with humanity. No technology will make it disappear.  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: