Pages:
Author

Topic: Can ETH break its highest record again - page 17. (Read 11640 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 3
October 08, 2018, 07:01:52 PM
No one can can outrightly predict the time that ethereum will rise above it's previous ATH. We can just say our different opinions or what we think might be the new record, but the time it will is what we do not know.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
October 08, 2018, 07:00:42 PM
we all believe in it and hope. It seems to me that by the end of the next year it will cost more than 2k dollars
Activity: 426
Merit: 100
October 08, 2018, 06:50:38 PM
I think ETH will still show itself and beat a new record, you just need to have patience and keep ETH until the next price increase, which happens unexpectedly.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 250
October 08, 2018, 04:21:13 PM
Ethereum is the biggest altcoin, not only thanks to market cap but mainly because they have the biggest crypto developer team on the world!
Do you think that programmers will loose time with project with not future? Wink

Ethereum definitely has a very good chance to touch and even break its old high. But the market is changing daily, and their competitors are are coming in strong. I found WAVES to be another very good alternate option for ETH. So if there is no development I guess they will face tough times even to sustain in the market. But as you said ETH has awesome devs, and its thriving market will ensure its stable future.
Activity: 84
October 08, 2018, 03:57:11 PM
I'm sure that everything is possible if we speak about ETH, in my opinion this coin has the highest potential among all current crypto.

You are definitely not alone in that opinion.
Activity: 86
Merit: 0
October 08, 2018, 03:17:13 PM
Guys, for all of us, for various reasons, we would like the ethereum to break all of its previous records. But let's be objective, now there are no prerequisites for growth. Now the main thing that he did not go completely to the bottom. Talking about growth is at least groundless.
Activity: 994
Merit: 500
October 08, 2018, 03:12:45 PM
Ethereum is the biggest altcoin, not only thanks to market cap but mainly because they have the biggest crypto developer team on the world!
Do you think that programmers will loose time with project with not future? Wink
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi
October 08, 2018, 03:12:01 PM
Can ethereum break its highest record again if yes how much time it will take more

Nobody knows) even if somebody does, he would never tell it to us)) In my opinion, it would be a sort of miracle))
Activity: 812
Merit: 317
October 08, 2018, 03:06:00 PM
Can ethereum break its highest record again if yes how much time it will take more

I don't know exactly when because it depends with bitcoin movement on the market, whether it rise or not in the next coming months.
But I Hopefully it can and I'd love to see if it breaks in range $1,500 - $2,000.
In fact, today the market has gone into sprawling and almost every project has price robbery, regardless of the position of the cryptocurrency market. On the basis of this, on the other hand, I very much hope that Bitcoin will no longer strongly influence the entire cryptocurrency market and that the most promising coins will develop at their discretion.
Activity: 462
MYCRYPTOBANK.IO
October 08, 2018, 02:48:36 PM

I don't know exactly when because it depends with bitcoin movement on the market, whether it rise or not in the next coming months.
But I Hopefully it can and I'd love to see if it breaks in range $1,500 - $2,000.
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
October 08, 2018, 12:01:07 PM

no, it wont brake the record or on other words , its ALL TIME HIGH.
It is very unlikely because, the market is very low currently and also the ICO market is down.

The only thing that could potentially make it rocket is ETH ETF but i doubt that it will make it to go that far.
Activity: 157
Merit: 0
October 08, 2018, 11:57:38 AM
Maybe, but not this year, i guess that. Last year, ETH reached its maximum at the peak of demand of the ICO companies. Now the situation is not very good and I think that Ethereum will return to its peak. Growth is necessary,but when and how.
Activity: 406
October 08, 2018, 11:56:13 AM
I was in the market at the end of last year and I was amazed to see how much the market had been growing since the beginning of the year. I tend to believe that it will happen again this year and I am sure I am lucky to hold ethereum.
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
October 08, 2018, 11:54:04 AM
Definitely, in due time we will see ETH to be more than 1400 each.
we just need to wait for the right time and for the demand to be back.
as of now many ICO are still scam, there are so many investors who put there fence from ICO.
this reduce the movement of eth in the community as ETH is one of the biggest currency to use in any ICO/.
Activity: 490
Merit: 106
October 08, 2018, 11:52:13 AM
Witj the recent news (Vitalyk) and the present market, i thnk that will take a lot of time to ethereum achieve the ATH that it reached a few months back.
Maybe a couple of years.
Activity: 126
Merit: 4
October 08, 2018, 11:40:47 AM
Yes. Ethereum is the most trusted and used altcoins. Ethereum will bounce back and will replace Bitcoin at the top of the crypto currencies market. Just buy more, when the price is nasty. In a few months it will be too late, to buy more.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
October 08, 2018, 11:31:54 AM
I would also like that to happen, the price of ETH has fallen so deep, there is a strong recovery for other altcoin to recover!
Activity: 210
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
October 08, 2018, 11:17:13 AM
yes.Not only ETH ,almost every regonized coins will hit their all time high & will be go beyond that.But problem is no one know when.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 506
October 08, 2018, 11:06:49 AM
It is possible that ethereum can break its previous high but no one can predict its time that when it happen. Whenever the market comes out from the grip of bears and ICO market takes its full grip on market again, then it can achieve its new high.
You are right from the start of the market of ethereum no one can predict of what price it will heading. With so many expectations we have more hopes on eth to cross the peak price again. Above all with the recent value of eth I still beleive it will regain it’s position but it takes time I think.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
October 08, 2018, 11:03:27 AM

Who knows? Bitcoin have showed us the way how it hits its maximum market value, if bitcoin can do it with the help of investors and supporters, ETC can also achieve that thing if we will put so much interest and investment to it. If we support a cryptocurrency, it will go further and develop itself to raise a good market value.
Pages:
Jump to: