Pages:
Author

Topic: Can ETH break its highest record again - page 12. (Read 11618 times)

legendary
Activity: 1276
Merit: 1001
October 15, 2018, 06:16:45 PM
this kind of Ascension will also revive ETH. however, there was a possibility of a rapid increase that I had expected recently. the altcoins will fall against bitcoin. market value will go to 60-70%. then the altcoins will share it.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 120
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
October 15, 2018, 06:08:20 PM
yes it could reach wildly high prices of $100,000 (£71,687) per coin if it develops as a market store in the same way as gold Roll Eyes
It seems to me that even Nostradamus did not make such terrible predictions, which you made. To date, there are no prerequisites for such large-scale growth of ethereum, although its prospects are very large.
I also think that this is an unproven assumption because in order to achieve that value, the volume of ETH transactions must increase dramatically. What can happen in this market, but in order to grow as expected, ETH will need a lot of time and I hope that day can happen.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
October 15, 2018, 05:01:21 PM
yes it could reach wildly high prices of $100,000 (£71,687) per coin if it develops as a market store in the same way as gold Roll Eyes
It seems to me that even Nostradamus did not make such terrible predictions, which you made. To date, there are no prerequisites for such large-scale growth of ethereum, although its prospects are very large.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
October 15, 2018, 03:27:42 PM
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
October 15, 2018, 03:16:24 PM
No prediction is ever guaranteed to come true, because if it was, we would all be very rich and wealthy! It is important to make sure you always do your own independent research and never invest just because you like the sound of a price prediction. this is my own opinion base to my experience
Activity: 658
Merit: 256
October 15, 2018, 03:12:44 PM
Yes, I do think ETH will break it record high. However, with the current market situation it is hard to predict when will it be. If you have faith, just hold till then.
Activity: 308
Merit: 12
October 15, 2018, 02:25:38 PM
Can ethereum break its highest record again if yes how much time it will take more
Depend on how ethereum developed. if developing works well it would be
but if developeing doesnt work well it's hard to break its highest record
Activity: 602
October 15, 2018, 02:24:35 PM
I think ETH can, but we need really good news for this. Even if ETH won`t break its highest record again - it will show great results. We are waiting for ETF approving.
The launch of the update on the test network took place on October 14 and not everything went smoothly as expected. In any case, the developers will still work until next year on the introduction of the new update block chain ethereum.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
October 15, 2018, 02:08:39 PM
I think ETH can, but we need really good news for this. Even if ETH won`t break its highest record again - it will show great results. We are waiting for ETF approving.
Activity: 167
October 15, 2018, 12:18:14 PM
As far as I know, highest record ethereum price was around $2000 but now around $20, its seem difficult to reach that
Activity: 854
October 15, 2018, 10:52:23 AM
Yes, it is possible to reach its previous value but it will take time when the market starts recovering the price of ETH will start increasing. With the development, they are doing definitely the price will increase.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 326
October 15, 2018, 10:25:43 AM
Nothing is impossible with ethereum .. We all probably hope that eth will break its highest record again. Our only problem, is we do not know when it will happen. The only thing we can do now, is to wait and hope that the market value of ETH will recover again, as soon as possible.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 503
October 15, 2018, 10:02:14 AM
Can ethereum break its highest record again if yes how much time it will take more
I think that ETH in the future will be able to grow again, but I am afraid of such indicators as they were in the past, it will not reach. Although, it would be nice if I made a mistake, and he grew up.
- I also fear that what eth has done in the past, it is unlikely to be able to achieve again in the future because with the development of the crypto market, the new altcoin has almost built up very strong platforms, it wants to compete and encroach on the playground of the old altcoin as eth. And as we can see, Eth is showing a face and style is very bad right now, the value has dropped far beyond what we imagine, although it can recover but the competition has become too harsh, it probably can not restore the best state
Activity: 490
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
October 15, 2018, 07:31:25 AM
I have not yet understood, before the collapse occurred with an increase in trading volume, and now apparently asiki began to work actively, the volume is growing constantly, and the jumps only increase the rate.
Activity: 504
Merit: 11
October 15, 2018, 06:16:56 AM
I think that ETH in the future will be able to grow again, but I am afraid of such indicators as they were in the past, it will not reach. Although, it would be nice if I made a mistake, and he grew up.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
October 14, 2018, 11:47:12 AM
Yes no doubt it can, but I only think so considering this market as a whole is going to grow and eth is the second coin in terms of market cap, also it is clearly the most interesting coin.
Activity: 448
October 14, 2018, 11:43:08 AM
Ethereum network will be updated next year, this update will improve use and speed of transactions. After this update we should expect price grow, not before.
But do not worry, Ethereum is strong altcoin with strong community.
Will this update in a good way, or not, it is still a question. Without a doubt, ethereum is a strong coin with good capital and a great team. But as we see this is not enough, and the new Altcoins come out with faster platforms. So I definitely cannot answer this question to anyone.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 267
October 14, 2018, 11:16:12 AM
Why not?You know that most of the coin in the market are depending on ethereum. Maximum coin are now ethereum based. Ethereum has great potential and value. Day by day people are investing on it. Ethereum has ability to break its highest price any time.
Leo
Activity: 620
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
October 14, 2018, 10:22:42 AM
Yes it can break it's previous all time high, perhaps it might get to $2000 by the end of the year,  but it might take longer or not longer,  but I'm so sure it will get past it's previous all time high
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
October 14, 2018, 09:19:38 AM
I don't know why people are losing their hopes in this bearish phase. This isn't the first time market is in extended bearish phase and certainly not the last as well. There have been instant in the history of Crytpos where prices have fallen to 90%. ETH being a second largest cap coin is widely adopted currency and with a smart case utility as a token. Such coins can always recover.
So yes, ETH will break its ATH again.
Pages:
Jump to: