Pages:
Author

Topic: Can ETH break its highest record again - page 14. (Read 11618 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 1
October 11, 2018, 01:59:52 AM
it is possible to beat the previous maximum, but it needs several conditions, one of which is the General rise of the market, and the second announcement of new ETH network opportunities
Activity: 256
Merit: 100
October 11, 2018, 01:51:10 AM
Can ethereum break its highest record again if yes how much time it will take more
At least a year, and if the bull market does not start, then more is needed. It is difficult to analyze now when there is a lot of speculation and correction in the negative direction on the market.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
October 10, 2018, 11:04:01 PM
Can ethereum break its highest record again if yes how much time it will take more
It is difficult for this. The market seems to be easily damaged and deformed by bears and whales. until the trend reverses and a more objective space. in my opinion. The highest price that ETH can reach at the end of the year is <1k. It may take longer to sort the conditions and growth factors so that it can return.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
W12 – Blockchain protocol
October 10, 2018, 10:37:10 PM

Yes i believed because there are already lot of Ethereum platform users and believers that could support to make this possible but it just happen that we are still in bearish market in which it is the only obstacle to reach the former ATH again. Hopefully this bearish will end soon so that the bullish market will take over.
Activity: 924
Merit: 511
October 10, 2018, 10:18:21 PM
The most highest proce ethereum has reached in past was $1500, not impossible to even cross previous record if the market remains stable for some time.
What i think is that if bitcoin reaches $15k, then for sure we will see ethereum breaking its highest record at the same time
Activity: 392
October 10, 2018, 07:54:57 PM
To do this, first of all it is necessary to restore the cryptocurrency market as a whole. It is also necessary to show impressive results of work to improve the network. And also, it seems to me, it is necessary to avoid that Buterin stopped working

Yes and for the record, ethereum reached an all time high of almost 1,500$ and it's just a small value to achieve again because most of the startups nowadays are using the ethereum platform. That will really push ethereum's market price in the coming years again.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 306
October 10, 2018, 04:59:44 PM
Ethereum is experiencing obvious problems with network scalability, gas prices and transaction stability, as well as inflation. Whether developers can solve these problems is far from obvious. I recommend to get acquainted with the opinion about the prospects of ethereum https://www.coindesk.com/2017-to-today-ethereum-predictions-are-aging-but-not-well/
Activity: 280
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
October 10, 2018, 04:34:59 PM
In my opinion, ETH will never break any record, as their prices are currently very low, which may be more difficult to wait for growth. So let's sell ETH to take profits as long as possible, the longer the hold, the lower the value will be...
Activity: 224
October 10, 2018, 03:59:29 PM
I think that if the ethereum costs 500 dollars this year, it will be good. Neither does the issue of scalability be resolved and we all have been waiting for PoS for a long time. Failure to fulfill obligations undermines investor confidence in ethereum.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
October 10, 2018, 02:46:33 PM
Eth can break new records no matter what happens. I think there's only one altcoin to do that. btc's effect on other coins is actually the effect of ethics on other coins.
if at the moment I think it's impossible for eth to break a new record. we know that currently the market is not stable and the price is also very worrying. maybe next year it will happen and I am sure of that.
In fact, a very bad trend in the cryptocurrency market has been growing lately, and all this happens because of problems with hash speed and Bitcoin miners. perhaps we will need to survive only this situation and meet exactly ethereum in the leading positions of the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
October 10, 2018, 01:28:35 PM
Eth can break new records no matter what happens. I think there's only one altcoin to do that. btc's effect on other coins is actually the effect of ethics on other coins.
if at the moment I think it's impossible for eth to break a new record. we know that currently the market is not stable and the price is also very worrying. maybe next year it will happen and I am sure of that.
Activity: 168
October 10, 2018, 01:28:05 PM
If there won't be some extra reasons I believe that ethereum will cost more than 5000 k next year. Many people invest in it now
Activity: 294
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
October 10, 2018, 12:59:43 PM
After the remarkable performance of Ethereum last year, i im really hopeful that i can break its all time high record, sadly forecast and speculation doesn’t support this theory. And all we can do is to actually wait and trust that ethereum can cone back with a strong bullish trend.
Activity: 2394
October 10, 2018, 11:27:23 AM
I'm pretty sure it's definitely. But that's when? Ethereum has the potential to be the best. I think just waiting for the ethereum to rise. Everyone has been waiting for the rise of ethereum including me.
Activity: 308
Merit: 106
October 10, 2018, 11:21:45 AM
I think that Ethereum will definitely update its ATH, but not now and certainly not in the near future. Now the platform has a lot of problems and all this negatively affects the price.
Activity: 157
Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket
October 10, 2018, 11:19:03 AM
I will not be amazed if it will breakt its lowest record at all. ETH has decreased in my eyes and I am losing confidence in its future but intuition says another.
copper member
Activity: 232
October 09, 2018, 11:59:00 AM
Ethereum has a lot of chances to gain its top as it has reached $1400 in December 2017. Fixed time can be told. It can take 1 month or even 1 or 2 years. You just need to adhere with Ethereum and also you can hold few ETH for few months. Your confidence and trust is your asset.
Activity: 638
Merit: 300
October 09, 2018, 11:48:09 AM

We cannot really tell but I am looking forward seeing the price of ethereum to its highest peak. I don't how low it will fall but for sure it will rise back again. I am also waiting for that time.
Activity: 987
Merit: 254
October 09, 2018, 11:40:06 AM
copper member
Activity: 995
October 09, 2018, 11:37:56 AM
This is a cryptocurrency world. Anything can happen now. ETH can break the record again. And it may fall to the bottom of the basket and not get up.

We are powerless in our predictions.
Pages:
Jump to: