Pages:
Author

Topic: Can ETH price increase to 1k3$ again ? - page 26. (Read 2751 times)

Activity: 236
Merit: 0
April 15, 2018, 01:52:35 PM
It could happen for sure, not sure when though. Right now it seems like ETH is following BTC closely (12.87% and  12.14% increase respectively - since yesterday). The price spike of last year, besides BTC's bullish run, probably also had to do with all the ICOs happening that accepted ETH as a payment method (I feel there were more ICOs last year than this). Companies exchanging their ICO crypto for fiat (post ICO) might have also influenced the dip, so it might be a while until ETH reaches its ATH again.
I am very impressed with this price increase of ETH, hope ETH continue to increase for the next time, the current price of 1 ETH has reached ~ $ 540
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
April 14, 2018, 01:18:50 AM
I think that Ethereum can increase to $1300 and will increase to this amount this year.  My be not the next couple of months, but by the end of the year for sure.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
April 14, 2018, 01:13:41 AM
about 3 months, there has been a lot of fluctuation causing the price of ETH to drop dramatically. At this time Should hold ETH ? Can ETH price increase again 1k3$ again in late 2018 ? Huh

Yup it's quite possible now market is in green area and ETH price is escalating consistently for last 5 days.market is coming out of dip period and pump up period is going to start.constant development work behind ETH would soon cause it to reach some highest level in coming few months.let's hope for the best.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
April 14, 2018, 12:11:58 AM
Yes it can get to $1000+ Or even more,  what caused the massive drop in eth was the FUD news which are feeling carried around even by men we respect in the crypto space.  One of them is Roger ver popularly known as bitcoin Jesus which is now called bitcoin Judas for trying to confuse the community by calling bitcoin (bcash) and calling bcash (bitcoin).  Also the ico crack down.
Activity: 213
Merit: 101
April 14, 2018, 12:05:59 AM
Ethereum is bound to take over bitcoin in terms of marketcap in the next few months / years so yes I believe Ethereum can go back to $1300 and probably way more than that. This coin has an amazing potential and I value it way passed this price point.
Activity: 93
April 13, 2018, 11:59:51 PM
That is achievable by ethereum and it could surpass 1300$. Ethereum is the best of all altcoins and still dominating next to bitcoin. I prefer to buy at ethereum because ethereum is going strong now at the market, it's best to have ethereum now and hold because i heard some rumors that big personalities and famous businessman are going to invest at ethereum.
copper member
Activity: 518
April 13, 2018, 11:52:15 PM
it will still go up as long as btc will go up also Smiley Smiley
TGD
Activity: 1288
Merit: 620
Wen Rolex?
April 13, 2018, 11:45:53 PM
about 3 months, there has been a lot of fluctuation causing the price of ETH to drop dramatically. At this time Should hold ETH ? Can ETH price increase again 1k3$ again in late 2018 ? Huh
I think it will be, for sure.
There is some possibility we can tell about that this is some of what we are able to see that the price of every coin here can actually raise on a price wherein that it may reach on that price for.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
April 13, 2018, 11:44:06 PM

It's normal for the first quarter of the year that digital currency will drop and fluctuate. Some newbie investors will panic sell if they see a dip, instead of buying the coins for another investment. An experienced trader or holder will buy the dip and they will wait to grow to its highest value. You have to hold your coins because ETH has potential and sustainability, and many traders told me that it can hit 2000$ this year.
Activity: 484
Merit: 101
April 13, 2018, 11:41:37 PM
I think it will be, for sure.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
April 13, 2018, 11:27:57 PM
The hype of cryptocurrency will happen again in the end of 2018, the sudden increase of ETH or other cryptocurrency last year is the result of the popularity of btc that leads to the increase of other crypto. These past few months we saw that the price of ETH was back to 300$ a correction that is bound to happen. You just need to trust your coin, digital currency has a bright future, and ETH is next to BTC thats why 1300$ price will surely hit or even surpass it in the end of the year or in the next few years.  
April 13, 2018, 11:24:24 PM
I think that Ethereum can increase to $1300 and will increase to this amount this year.  My be not the next couple of months, but by the end of the year for sure.
I am also very hopeful and waiting for the growth of ETH, but if at the end of the year is too early to expect the real return of ETH
April 13, 2018, 11:22:37 PM
Hey.Taking into account the growth rate of the field of application of Ethereum blockchain technologies, the cost adjustment is inevitable. the exact date of course, no one can not be called. but I think very soon.
I think I need to learn more about blockchain for understanding than about ETH
April 13, 2018, 11:15:11 PM
Platform offered by ETH is almost equal to all existing coins that are changing the mindset of people to digitize the payment system. It is very good for the economic development of people who always want to get a practical convenience and fast in transacting. ETH can provide that and at the same time, the ETH price is still possible to rise again as more investors are interested in ETH.
I really expect that, we all see the foundation as well as the value of ETH is very clear but the decline in value as well as market capitalization is something everyone is worried about. So what else can we do?
Activity: 280
better Days Ahead...
April 13, 2018, 11:14:10 PM
Yeah sure I think it is possible, with some few days eth price have moved from less than $300 to over $500 and it shows market is really stabilizing and showing some sign of recovery once market recover, eth will move back to above $1k
April 13, 2018, 11:11:44 PM

Ofcourse it can and it will, maybe in late 2018 not only we will see ETH's price is going back to $1k but also it can increase more than that. Trust on Ethereum it will not be number 2 for no reason.
What we can hope for is to support the ETH by keeping it much in the wallet and hopefully the BTC rebound to make the market better.
April 13, 2018, 11:08:33 PM
Platform offered by ETH is almost equal to all existing coins that are changing the mindset of people to digitize the payment system. It is very good for the economic development of people who always want to get a practical convenience and fast in transacting. ETH can provide that and at the same time, the ETH price is still possible to rise again as more investors are interested in ETH.
right, "Platform offered by ETH is almost equal to all existing coins that are changing the mindset of people to digitize the payment system"ETH is the key to most of the current deals, but now with so many ICO SCAM has influenced the value of ETH so much.
April 13, 2018, 11:05:56 PM
Of course, the price of Ethereum can increase to 1300$, but will need some time. I believe that by the end of the year Ethereum will be around 2000$
I'm too but I don't know when ETH around 2000$ in 2019, 2020 or ....
April 13, 2018, 11:05:06 PM

Not only ETH but every decent cryptocurrency will recover to its highest past value this year imo. I disagree with the notion that cryptos were overvalued in January. I think with the current pace of adoption they will get all of that back and more. Of course some cryptos will disappear in the future because of their needlessness, but Ethereum is definitely not one of them taking into account its applicability for various projects.
I also do not agree with that idea, I also hope that the trash coins will soon be erased so that main coin like ETH, BTC can prove their worth, as well as mediating for every transaction.
And now there are many company investing in digging ETH, the number of continue to increase, the price of ETH can increase ?

Roughly, around 20,000 new ETH appears each day due to mining. The current Circulating Supply is 98,796,701 ETH, or roughly 100,000,000 ETH.

100,000,000 ETH  : 20,000 ETH/day = 5,000 days or over 13 years will pass until the current amount will be doubled. But the demand will rise 20 times at least by the time. So, yes, although there are more and more ETH in circulation the price of the coin will be rising in the future.
This means that when amount of ETH increase will not affect the price of ETH, which is also a good new for us to believe in ETH on top in the future.
Activity: 196
Protocol and Token to Reinvent Skill Validation
April 13, 2018, 02:03:14 PM
Yes it is going to go back to that position,as we enter the bullish markt most of the coin are going to recover from the long bearish markt that we had,we should consider buying solid coins that we know that wont going to crash easily and in this case ethereum is one of the most promising coin as of the moment together with neo because these solid platforms wll find their way to the  top.
Pages:
Jump to: