Pages:
Author

Topic: Can ETH reach BTC value ? - page 14. (Read 10859 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
July 25, 2018, 09:57:24 AM
All possibilities can happen. and includes bitcoin and ethereum in volume. because the growth of ethereum also includes a good one where they have become the altcoin that is everyone's favorite
I look at Bitcoin and the etherium on the principle of real practical use in a crypto-currency society. for example the etherium for me has the greatest potential and everything thanks to the erc20 protocol.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 252
July 25, 2018, 09:49:38 AM
All possibilities can happen. and includes bitcoin and ethereum in volume. because the growth of ethereum also includes a good one where they have become the altcoin that is everyone's favorite
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
July 25, 2018, 09:24:34 AM
we do not know what will happen in the future, but in my opinion if ethereum has a price that continues to grow and become stronger so that many investors are interested and invest there will be the possibility that ethereum has a price that reaches bitcoin someday
lately I have changed my priorities regarding the views on the crypto currency. If earlier I always considered Bitcoin as an investment because of the forecasted earnings prospects, for today I'm looking at real projects that will be in demand in the society. Including I began to really understand what is the best investment for today, such as for example an efirium.
Activity: 364
July 25, 2018, 06:56:47 AM
we do not know what will happen in the future, but in my opinion if ethereum has a price that continues to grow and become stronger so that many investors are interested and invest there will be the possibility that ethereum has a price that reaches bitcoin someday
Activity: 336
July 25, 2018, 06:36:24 AM
Eth has proven to be a very promising project and it's leaving up to its expectations. It's value can definitely get time some time in the future.
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
July 25, 2018, 06:26:50 AM
In the far future, everything may be, but I think that will not happen next year. It has not yet been established that people are fully aware that all currencies have their individual potential. From BTC soon all be dismissed.
Activity: 434
Merit: 104
Esport Ecosystem
July 21, 2018, 05:40:03 PM
Actually I think that it is more than possible! If ETH will continue to dominate most of the performed ICOs and develop technologically - it surely will be capable of overcoming BTC one day.

Yes but it seems that btc dominance are stronger again this year. It will be very hard for altcoin to dominate more than btc itself, btc has very large amount of trading pair. Sometimes on small exchanger we sell our alt for btc first before cashing out. All things is possible, but takeover btc dominance just very hard IMO.
Activity: 228
July 21, 2018, 05:23:14 PM
Actually I think that it is more than possible! If ETH will continue to dominate most of the performed ICOs and develop technologically - it surely will be capable of overcoming BTC one day.
Activity: 233
July 21, 2018, 05:20:28 PM
It is impossible, so better to stop dreaming and thinking about this, because it is unlikely going to happen anytime soon, to be honest, it will never touch the actual price of each single bitcoin (more than seven thousand dollars)
Activity: 364
July 21, 2018, 04:33:47 PM
I do not think it will happen in the short term. But maybe it will be in the coming years. But it's not likely to happen. Because bitcoin is first and foremost always special.
Activity: 386
Merit: 1
July 21, 2018, 04:29:00 PM
Just wondering if ETH can

In the near term is not possible, but in the long run it may happen if the ethereum is more desirable. Crypto is influenced by the market and the popularity of each coin may change, depending on the enthusiast in the crypto market.
Activity: 84
Merit: 5
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
July 21, 2018, 02:51:46 PM

While it is true that everything is possible in this capricious market, it seems quite difficult for this to happen since because of the progress of current cryptology both ethereum and bitcoin begin to look like two rudimentary cryptos, so I think both will continue to be important in the long term, but it is highly probable that in the medium term new cryptos can emerge, capable of overcoming them because a solid and reliable currency is urgently needed in the first spot.
Activity: 359
Freedom
July 19, 2018, 07:20:53 PM
all that could happen, you can see from the newly arrived token almost all of them wear platform ETH and I see an increasingly large ETH volume in the market that's my reason why ETH reach BTC value
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
July 19, 2018, 07:01:24 PM
Technically this is a possibility but realistically might take a while for this to happen
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
July 17, 2018, 07:23:33 PM
eth cant reach btc value in any time soon which is nt possible in near future
Activity: 336
Merit: 20
July 17, 2018, 05:49:32 PM
In common sense, it is not possible eth can beat the bitcoin price. However, in a market situation eth maybe able to beat bitcoin in the next few years. The factor is from the many public drives about eth.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
July 17, 2018, 05:28:27 PM
As long as investment. Then in the next 5-10 years. It is possible that ETH will achieve the value of BTC and overtake BTC in 1st place. But that is a long time and we will not know what is going to happen to this market.
Activity: 700
Merit: 102
July 17, 2018, 03:33:04 PM
all that can, but it takes a lot of hard work so eth can shift the bitcoin. but I think eth shifting bitcoin takes a long time, but slowly can be.
Activity: 238
July 17, 2018, 03:09:23 PM
i think it could not reach the price of bitcoin because bitcoin is the main currency that all users and investors uses. eth is only a altcoin but i think the price of eth will increase in the future but it could not reach the price of bitcoin.
Activity: 176
MeVu
July 17, 2018, 01:03:26 PM
I think that yes and very easily in a few years, Bitcoin doesn't have so big usage like Ethereum and I think that crypto people trust Ethereum now even more than BTC.
Pages:
Jump to: