Pages:
Author

Topic: Can ETH reach BTC value ? - page 10. (Read 10867 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 100
August 26, 2018, 06:20:59 PM
It is difficult to answer this question unambiguously. No one knows what will happen to the market tomorrow and which coins will go up and which will die. But do not deny the possibility that someday ether will be able to surpass bitcoin. But I think it takes a long time.
Activity: 439
Merit: 10
August 26, 2018, 05:57:36 PM
Bitcoin and Ethereum are two popular coins created for different purposes. Therefore, it is difficult to say whether eth will be able to reach the price of bitcoin. At the moment, bitcoin is valued more, it is reliable and very popular. Less people know about ether, but it is also reliable and useful. So time will tell.
Activity: 238
ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform
August 26, 2018, 05:43:15 PM
Just wondering if ETH can

I think ethereum is unlikely to reach $1000 in this year, but I have still good prediction about the future of ethereum. In my way of thinking, it can hit great prices just likr bitcoin in the following years.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
August 26, 2018, 05:03:05 PM
Not possible, the total supply for both are not at pals, so value will always be wide apart
I have noticed that Bitcoin is much more stable than Ethereum, so investing in Bitcoin is less risky.
August 26, 2018, 04:53:45 PM
Not possible, the total supply for both are not at pals, so value will always be wide apart
August 26, 2018, 04:53:25 PM
I do not believe that ETH can achieve success of bitcoin. It seems to me that in general nobody can repeat its success.
Bitcoin has the greatest popularity among all crypto-currencies, it is the leader of the gang. Bitcoin dictates its terms to the entire market.
Activity: 317
Merit: 12
Blockchain Powered Clinical Trial Management
August 26, 2018, 04:51:52 PM
I do not believe that ETH can achieve success of bitcoin. It seems to me that in general nobody can repeat its success.
Activity: 394
August 26, 2018, 04:11:36 PM
Of course it can, but it's already in time, for how long it will overcome the mark on which bitcoin stopped, so do not guess when it will happen, it is possible that these coins will fall in price and then no one will be interested.
August 26, 2018, 03:19:03 PM
No likely now nor in the future, Ethereum currently has a lot of technical issues it need to deal with, e.g scaling. Moreso, ICOs are not doing so well now as they push the price of eth
Activity: 168
August 26, 2018, 03:16:57 PM
Perhaps the most outstanding feature of the ETH is the wide range of possibilities that it offers users.
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
August 26, 2018, 02:50:21 PM
Surprisingly, the performance of ethereum has been much poorer than expected throughout this year, so instead of getting closer to bitcoin as it happened late last year, it seems to be going back drastically and there is even who believe that in the medium term could even lose the second place in marketcap that has held almost since its inception.

In my opinion, the only way that ethereum could reach the value of bitcoin would be through a drastic setback in the price of the btc that would make it lose more capitalization than ethereum, which I do not think can ever happen given that all altcoins are noticeably influenced by the behavior of bitcoin.
Activity: 658
August 25, 2018, 12:06:00 PM
ethereum will take a long time to achieve this, it is not easy to catch up with bitcoin prices even though some had decreased, but ethereum prices also indirectly declined.
Activity: 185
Merit: 2
August 25, 2018, 11:29:47 AM
No... Because BTC and ETH have a different total supply. difference implementation and difference goal. The cap of ETH can't reach the BTC.
Activity: 882
Merit: 13
August 25, 2018, 10:54:04 AM
I don't that it would happen, Bitcoin is way far from ETH and there is no way eth would reach pr even surpass bitcoin. There are lots of doubt about etherem even ICO of Bitmex called ethereum a double digit shitcoin. Some investors are movong there eth as well due to continues declining of its value.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 12
August 25, 2018, 09:10:18 AM
I am sure that soon the marketcap and ethereum value can be equivalent to bitcoin, the thing that must be believed is because ethereum is supported by hundreds of tokens and dozens of exchanges that are only based on ethereum so that Ethereum invest is the most profitable.
Activity: 121
August 25, 2018, 08:13:21 AM

I think it's possible, but not in a short term. It needs years to do it. I think it can even become higher.
copper member
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
August 25, 2018, 08:02:31 AM
Now the price of ETH has been falling, I believe that those who invest in ETH have suffered huge losses! It turns out that the price of ETH can never exceed Bitcoin!
If you think that investing in ethereum suffers a big loss, I don't think it's true,
as long as we can have a good strategy when ethereum prices are down maybe we will get a profit
Activity: 126
August 25, 2018, 05:40:52 AM
i think its possible, but here is some facts
for people Bitcoin is King, and if in sometimes Bitcoin willnot Top 1, people will scared and trying to sell all cryptos.
Activity: 63
August 25, 2018, 05:37:52 AM

in my opinion it will reach bitcoins value
Activity: 112
August 25, 2018, 05:25:46 AM
It is not possible, ETH is quite low, can not grow up to the value as BTC, but in recent years the price of BTC has been reduced quite sharply, but I think the BTC will be the king of the encryption market.
Pages:
Jump to: