Pages:
Author

Topic: Can ETH reach BTC value ? - page 12. (Read 10859 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
August 19, 2018, 02:19:24 PM
never bro! gap between eth and btc is soo long so cant reach.
moreover, many people more believe in btc than eth. so it's cant happen
Activity: 204
Merit: 137
SmileyGnome
August 19, 2018, 01:42:03 PM
Bitcoin is King.

Bow before thy King and respect your roots.

or...

Hodl your way down the red slopes of death :-)
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
August 19, 2018, 01:20:55 PM
Just wondering if ETH can
I am always fascinated with the Ethereum project and the prospects surrounding it. The smart contracts around the project are awesome and investor confidence remains unshaken. Haven mentioned the bright future it holds, may I submit that such contemplation is premature. That's a suggestion that is possible but not in the immediate. It will take a while before such feat can be achieved.
Activity: 207
August 19, 2018, 12:50:31 PM
This ability is really difficult. ETH is facing many problems. More importantly, ETH is out of balance with large investors. There are many difficulties that ETH must overcome. In fact, I think ETH will not be able to achieve value and success like bitcoin.
Activity: 364
August 19, 2018, 12:30:23 PM
I do not even know whether it is necessary for ethereum to reach the prices of even the current bitcoin. The high price of ethereum will mean high commissions when moving tokens. However, on the other hand, tokens released on the ethereum platform should also grow in value. In general, it would be nice if the ethereum would gradually rise in price, and we would already be guided at what price ethereum it would be more convenient to work.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 19, 2018, 12:28:31 PM
It is possible and the time will come when both currencies will equalize in their value, but it will take 5 years to wait. But maybe I am wrong)

Well it's up for speculation and anyone's guess would be as good as the other. Probably when people see that crypto and blockchain is not just bitcoin, then alts will grow a lot faster. Only then can we consider eth catching up.
Activity: 182
August 19, 2018, 03:19:25 AM
It is possible and the time will come when both currencies will equalize in their value, but it will take 5 years to wait. But maybe I am wrong)
Activity: 50
August 19, 2018, 12:42:50 AM
I think that can't be because bitcoin supply is less than ethereum, so it won't happen anytime and bitcoin is still more popular than ethereum.
Activity: 445
Merit: 100
August 18, 2018, 07:07:21 PM
Everything is possible to happen in the cryptomarket. I really believe that such thing could possible occur but I doubt that it would be this year since the difference in their market value are way far from one another. Both cryptos have shown good development and growth from their previous years in the market. What we should focus right now is patience on holding.
Activity: 721
Merit: 100
August 18, 2018, 07:05:46 PM
I think it's a good time to get Eth. The bitcoin may be a little further down. Then I think we will see nice days. We continue to be patient in 2018.
Activity: 69
August 18, 2018, 07:02:47 PM
Can, with, sure in the near future. At the moment, it is the only cryptocurrency that can compete with Bitcoin.
Activity: 182
August 18, 2018, 09:32:29 AM
I don't see ethereum been priced to the exactly or to the level of bitcoin any time soon.  Bitcoin value is what is holding every Cryptocurrency together.  And if ethereum were to be bitcoin price,  then bitcoin will cease to be a lead coin!
Activity: 46
August 18, 2018, 09:24:23 AM
Impossible, such an idea is ignorant. It is Bitcoin that has created the entire cryptocurrency market. Including Ethereum, so there are currently no coins that can surpass Bitcoin.
Activity: 224
August 17, 2018, 03:39:07 AM
To my mind, no, according to the constraints of the market and the government around the world, electronic money is now steadily coming. However, they can not achieve the BTC value
Activity: 574
Merit: 253
August 17, 2018, 02:31:30 AM
I don't think so, but anything will possibly happen here in crypto. Bitcoin is the God and Ethereum is queen, anytime this two coins will meet their value.

No one knows, but the biggest factor that can make ethereum can reach bitcoin value is the support of hundreds of tokens that use the ethereum platform, this will automatically make ethereum use significantly increase compared to bitcoin that works alone.
August 17, 2018, 02:29:53 AM
In March 2016 it was $14 and in December 2016 it was $7, historically we have huge corrections that can last a long time. Unless you are day trading looking the price week to week may be less stressful then watching us fly up and down 25% every three days.

Now this isn't advice to do anything with your money but I think that this year there was a lot bigger tax burden on everyone as well as exchanges and we will start to see a recovery in the coming months. Hopefully ETH can get some good press when the uptrend starts and we will be headed back to our ath.
Activity: 795
Merit: 251
August 17, 2018, 02:07:29 AM
I guess not. Bitcoin is simply more popular than Ethereum. And the price of cryptocurrency depends on popularity. Ethereum could become popular, if only about Bitcoin will be forgotten.
At present, the value of a coin depends on the popularity, but in the future, the preeminent features of the coin will be placed on top. However, I think ETH is still very difficult to reach BTC value.
Merit: 1
August 17, 2018, 01:21:21 AM
I guess not. Bitcoin is simply more popular than Ethereum. And the price of cryptocurrency depends on popularity. Ethereum could become popular, if only about Bitcoin will be forgotten.
Activity: 864
Merit: 284
August 12, 2018, 11:48:50 PM
I think Ethereum can not reach the value of bitcoin because bitcoin is very strong and nothing coin can beat bitcoin. Because bitcoin is the first of cryptocurrency and king of coin.  So it's not easy to beat bitcoin.
Activity: 32
August 12, 2018, 10:58:07 PM
ETH can be achieved, or even exceed the value of BTC. As the second and most commonly used second cipher, I see no obstacle for ETH to catch up with the BTC. The popularity of ETH is undeniable and its benefits are increasingly being expanded
Pages:
Jump to: