Pages:
Author

Topic: Can ETH reach BTC value ? - page 21. (Read 10859 times)

Activity: 151
Merit: 0
June 01, 2018, 10:42:30 PM
I think nothing is impossible in the world of crypto, Ethereum is a potential coin, I see in Ethereum market has a very big community that allows Ethereum will be bigger in the future but to reach Bitcoin value, I think it still takes a long time.
Activity: 728
Merit: 11
https://streamies.io/
June 01, 2018, 10:11:24 PM
I do not think ETH can achieve the price of Bitcoin. Despite being a very potential altcoin and having many great business and development strategies, it's just worth the 3k $ per coin. That would be its real value because the supply of ETH is not small.
Activity: 448
Merit: 251
Futurov
June 01, 2018, 08:50:04 PM
It really isnt far from happening. ETH is widely accepted in the crypto world because of how well established its software platform is and how it facilitates peer-to-peer contracts and applications via its own currency vehicle, unlike bitcoin that is just used as an alternative to regular money. ETH offers a number of possibilities to developers who want to build and run distributed applications. That is why it has gained a lot of popularity ever since its first launch. It has caught the attention of the public and has continuously increased its demand ever since. Moreover, ETH simplifies transaction because of its shorter block time compared to bitcoin, wheareas ETH can be done in seconds while bitcoin in minutes.
Activity: 672
June 01, 2018, 07:42:54 PM
Well, it can, but in terms of market cap, but not in terms of price. I consider that in a long term ETH/BTC will grow, but won't be equal. ETH potential is unrealised and I can say the same about whole crypto market, because total market cap isn't that big comparing to other markets
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
June 01, 2018, 06:50:37 PM
Are there still people who think that this is possible? came on guys, there is no way that ethereum can really touch more than the bitcoin's price. It would be more than x10 from the actual price
Activity: 751
Merit: 253
June 01, 2018, 06:37:11 PM
Just wondering if ETH can

The only thing which ethereum can achieve is similar growth like in bitcoin but it will not be ever bigger and his amount will not be more expensive than bitcoin for sure.
Activity: 210
Merit: 35
June 01, 2018, 06:26:00 PM

Until now I never thought that Ethereum would have the same value as the current Bitcoin except Bitcoin that would have a value like Ethereum someday  Grin
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
June 01, 2018, 06:14:51 PM
I think that this will never happen. Bitcoin is the leader among all crypto-currencies. The percentage of this coin in the total number of all coins is very large.
Activity: 308
June 01, 2018, 04:56:56 PM
Very good question.i think it should be possible.i hope onw day eth wil cross the btc.
There are many reason that's why i am telling you this sentence.the blockchain technology used into both ETH and BTC and they have their own blockchain.
But ETH transaction is very fast than the btc And transaction fees of ETH is very less than the btc.
And nowdyas btc transaction fees increaseed too much so people sell or convert the btc into ETH
Activity: 518
Merit: 16
June 01, 2018, 01:21:33 PM
I do not think so, although ethereum is one of the very prospective altcoins, but the value is very different. bitcoin today has begun to be a means of payment in various countries, whereas ethereum seems to be an altcoin used as a safety asset.

but everything is possible, we'll see how in the future, how much $ value ethereum
Activity: 84
Merit: 3
June 01, 2018, 01:12:19 PM
I don't think so, if eth can.
Activity: 252
June 01, 2018, 12:59:43 PM
The ETH coin has great opportunities and potential, I think that in the future, in a few years, ETH can overtake even BTC in price.
Activity: 69
June 01, 2018, 12:58:04 PM

it's can, perhaps in the next few years. ethereum is a good coin after bitcoin and we can see now ehtereum is really grown even have a huge community like bitcoin.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 448
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
June 01, 2018, 09:49:32 AM
I do not think Ethereum can exceed bitcoin and it will never happen, and in my opinion Ethereum can only compete with bitcoin but can not exceed or change the position of bitcoin.
because bitcoin is the world's first crypto coin and father for other coins that will be the benchmark for other coins.
Activity: 952
June 01, 2018, 08:43:50 AM

Never eth cannot reach bitcoin value because  eth have high volume but it don not mean that eth will cross bitcoin value because bitcoin have highest demand then ETH every one trade in bitcoin in crypto market and bitcoin is high trusted currency in market than ETH. bitcoin attract their traders because of it have high volatility in market.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
June 01, 2018, 08:38:02 AM
It can no doubt, wit the potential and the current popularity of this currency the only question to ask is when or how long before it happens. There are a lot of factors on how and when will happen. Another question to ask is can it sustain a credibility as such. Given the fact that both currency has different purpose value wise i bearish for both.
Activity: 318
Merit: 100
June 01, 2018, 08:30:46 AM
I do not think ethereum can reach bitcoin value except bitcoin is not in existence again and I do not think this is possible because bitcoin will continue to be the best, oldest, most dominated coin in crypto and will continue to control the price of most coin. Ehtereum is also a potential coin but cannot reach the value of bitcoin
copper member
Activity: 350
June 01, 2018, 08:27:38 AM
I think it is not possible. Investors highly favors bitcoin more than ethereum and considers bitcoin as much as gold. The respect to the original and first digital money can't just be taken for granted.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 457
May 30, 2018, 03:35:11 AM
I think we should be a little realistic. Bitcoin will always remain the most valuable and the best coin. All other coins will be coins that will support him and will not be so strong Smiley
Yet also what do you think I think so it is impossible for ETH to be able to outperform the bitcoin anyhow BTC is the pioneer of all altcoin at least ETH can be the second best coin after the bitcoin that might happen.
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
May 30, 2018, 03:24:28 AM
I think we should be a little realistic. Bitcoin will always remain the most valuable and the best coin. All other coins will be coins that will support him and will not be so strong Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: