Pages:
Author

Topic: Can ETH reach BTC value ? - page 19. (Read 10859 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
July 09, 2018, 08:41:07 AM
at the moment, most of the projects of the young ones who confidently declared their ambitions actively broke into the race of scalability. who will solve the problem faster and will be the leading locomotive driving the whole crypto world into a bright clean future. The prospect of a very large one hundred this locomotive will be Ethereum-let's see
Activity: 154
July 09, 2018, 05:57:11 AM
Possible, current ETH prices are very low, but they may rise sharply in the future, currently ETH market capitalization is second on CMC so I think in the next few years this may be happening.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
July 09, 2018, 05:23:50 AM
I am not sure this can happen in the next 5-10 years.
Althought I have ETH in my portfolioa and I preffer it more, I still don`t believe this couild happen any time soon.
Activity: 42
Merit: 20
July 09, 2018, 05:20:29 AM
I will believe that it can. There is nothing wrong with believing since it has a strong foundation and stability. It might take a long  time since bitcoin's reign still remains but we can surely count on eth that it can reach what bitcoin has achieved.
Activity: 47
July 09, 2018, 04:27:49 AM
Just wondering if ETH can

In the long run, I think ethereum will overrun Bitcoin but depend on the acceptability of the coin from investors all over the world.
Activity: 59
July 09, 2018, 03:47:29 AM
I don't think it will. And if it does it would only be for a short period of time. I think other altcoins have a better chance of catching eth.
Activity: 168
July 09, 2018, 01:49:45 AM
it may happen, in the future, and also ETH is likely to reach bitkoin, but bitkoin also have higher prices, but both ya have a good price snagat, but we are technology-oriented, but it takes a lot time. Eth to achieve bitkoin ..
Activity: 143
July 08, 2018, 03:24:54 PM
Ethereum of course can reach the current price of Bitcoin, but only when Ethereum will cost 6000$ , then Bitcoin will surely rise to 100000$ .
Activity: 176
Merit: 10
June 29, 2018, 02:38:26 PM
Bitcoin has not much potential to grow. But ETH is still looking cheap. It can also reach or even overcome the value of BTC. Just give it some time
Activity: 186
Merit: 2
June 22, 2018, 04:48:09 AM

Actually there's a higher possibility that ethereum will reach the bitcoin value but right now is not yet the time for ethereum because the hype is still on bitcoin and that's the edge of bitcoin to other coins in the market , maybe after 5 years or so ethereum will reach the top spot in the market.
Activity: 238
Blockchain with solar energy
June 22, 2018, 04:42:00 AM
Possibly, since ETH is currently the main coin on the Crypto market, almost all altcoins are based on the ETH Blockchain platform, which may explode because of this, and by the end of the year it is anticipated. I
Activity: 700
Merit: 12
June 22, 2018, 04:31:38 AM
See the comparison of prices in the market and see the difference in terms of price ETH is 500$ and BTC is 6500$. Of course, anything can possible in the crypto market but to reach more than Bitcoin price is not possible in the next 5 years. Bitcoin price is already very high in the market.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
June 22, 2018, 04:31:38 AM

Yes, Ethereum does have the potential to reach Bitcoin's value but it will take it years for the coin to do so. After Bitcoin, Ethereum is the only coin which has seen massive acceptance in the financial market in a short period of time. Since its origin in 2015, the coin has seen great profit gains by 1500%. Also, it has been adopted by big companies like Microsoft, Intel, JP Morgan which increases its market value a lot. The coin currently has a market capital of $53 billion and can cross $1500 mark easily in the upcoming months.
Activity: 445
Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet
June 22, 2018, 04:21:46 AM
No, ETH is far less expensive than BTC, maybe in the future it will take a few years to catch up with the BTC, so I do not think ETH will be able to achieve this quickly.
Activity: 182
June 22, 2018, 03:24:36 AM
anything can happen but to adjust the value of Bitcoin I think Etheteum still takes a very long time because Bitcoin price is high enough so it is very difficult for ETH if ETH wants to beat in the near future.
Activity: 512
Merit: 100
June 22, 2018, 03:18:40 AM
if viewed from the development of eth now, I think eth able to compete bitcoin at some time later. but I do not know exactly when it happened
MiF
Activity: 1400
Merit: 258
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
June 22, 2018, 03:05:05 AM
I think ethereum can never reach bitcoin, for as long as ethereum grows. Bitcoin will always ahead of it, it may be second after bitcoin but will never be above it.  Wink

It is quite hard to predict the value between Ethereum and Bitcoin. Bitcoin may be the one leading great asset in this crypto and as long as the value of Bitcoin will rise then the value of Ethereum will follow even other coins. So it is impossible that Ethereum can overtake the value of Bitcoin ,based of gap value ,it is deeply far apart.
Activity: 619
Merit: 250
June 22, 2018, 02:10:05 AM

Sure why not? The value of an altcoin/cryptocurrency comes from the support it's getting from the public. It's very possible that if people decide that the transaction fees are not worth it in the long run, they might ditch bitcoin in order to make way for a new coin. That coin could be Ethereum or whatever other currency is being supported. Because of this, in the long run, we may see that bitcoin goes down and something like eth rises to the top.
with the ever-increasing development in Ethereum able to bring Ethereum into a coin that is very capable to rich and able to be reliable in the future. so choosing Ethereum as support with its rich potential like Bitcoin will be great.
Activity: 115
June 22, 2018, 01:57:50 AM
I think ethereum can never reach bitcoin, for as long as ethereum grows. Bitcoin will always ahead of it, it may be second after bitcoin but will never be above it.  Wink
Activity: 103
June 21, 2018, 10:41:02 PM
I think Ethereum can reach the value of Bitcoin but it will take a long time. Maybe it will take years. Ethereum has a potential to be as good as Bitcoin if ETH can solve it's own scalability issues.so it is possible that its value will unexpectedly increase too
Pages:
Jump to: