Pages:
Author

Topic: Can ETH reach BTC value ? - page 23. (Read 10857 times)

Activity: 221
Merit: 5
May 20, 2018, 06:54:28 AM
Ethereum has a very good potential, but I don't this it will reach bitcoins anytime soon.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
May 20, 2018, 05:42:47 AM
I do not think Ethereum's price will be the same as Bitcoin's price. Market cap volume can be equalized in the future but I do not think the prices will be the same.
I'm not shure that you're right. Bitcoin is a "decentralized currency" that has fallen into the hands of the whales and the miners. It isn't what it was meant to be and I don't think it can be saved and become what it was supposed to. Not while it's under control by the rich and powerful few. All these new people getting into crypto and buying $50 of Bitcoin and ending up with $3 after they transfer to a wallet are going to wall away from BTC
Activity: 644
May 18, 2018, 03:07:48 AM
Ethereum can beat Bitcoin's price.
Lots of Bitcoin users are turning to Ethereum because Bitcoin Value is likely to continue to decline.
Meanwhile, Ethereum continues to experience a fairly stable price increase. Therefore you better choose Ethereum.

Of course, Bitcoin price declining on the basis buyers and sellers but not on the basis of price, chances of increasing of ETH price is possible but whether it will cross the Bitcoin or not is completely in the dilemma because of the supply of ETH is 5 times higher than the Bitcoin.

in three years eth absolutely pass btc value
eth project and team is really better than btc.

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
May 18, 2018, 02:33:53 AM
Lots of Bitcoin users are turning to Ethereum because Bitcoin Value is likely to continue to decline.
Meanwhile, Ethereum continues to experience a fairly stable price increase. Therefore you better choose Ethereum.

Of course, Bitcoin price declining on the basis buyers and sellers but not on the basis of price, chances of increasing of ETH price is possible but whether it will cross the Bitcoin or not is completely in the dilemma because of the supply of ETH is 5 times higher than the Bitcoin.
Activity: 82
May 18, 2018, 02:06:50 AM
Well, up to the cost of Bitcoin, this is too serious a statement. The fact that Ethereum will grow is undeniable and will be, but not up to $7000 for sure. For a couple of years, at least to $4000 to grow.
Activity: 84
May 18, 2018, 02:00:48 AM
Certainly not, Ethereum cannot even touch the half way of Bitcoin or the lowest price of this years Bitcoins price. Bitcoin is the mother of all crypto currency and Ethereum is the queen of all altcoins, may be it can rule the altcoins range but cannot even think of touching Bitcoins price. I think Ethereum will be a market leader in altcoins for ever.
Activity: 109
Merit: 1
HPQ.IO - #1 Industrial ICO in Asia '2018
May 18, 2018, 01:53:25 AM
Activity: 56
Merit: 2
May 18, 2018, 12:56:36 AM
I think this will happen in time. Bitcoin has its drawbacks, so forever at the top of all the crypto currency can not be. Progress is on. Of course not in the near future, but in 5 years I think yes.
Activity: 140
May 18, 2018, 12:45:21 AM
ETC can achieve BTC value even more beyond it but I do not know how long it will be in 5 years or more, because the value of ETH is still far behind BTC value.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
May 18, 2018, 12:11:00 AM
Not of cource.Yes, may be by this momemnt ETH better technically than BTC. Bitcoin was first and this is an whole idea of crypto. And Bitcoin will have lighting network technology soon. It will be faster than ETH
Activity: 126
May 17, 2018, 11:56:55 PM
I do not think it can.
Bitcoin will be the most valuable coin.
Although Ethereum has recently risen in price quite well, it is not a guarantee that Ethereum will be invaded by the value of Bitcoin.
I am sure Ethereum will rise in value but will not exceed the value of Bitcoin price.
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 3
May 17, 2018, 11:38:05 PM
Maybe possible but it will take more than 5 years. But the demand of Bitcoin for the global transactions will increase faster than any other currency. So, no need to speculate more for Ethereum. All coins in the top 50 will remain as fast runner.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
May 17, 2018, 11:12:35 PM
Just wondering if ETH can
I think so. But of course, it must take a very long time to achieve everything. It may take decades for Ethereum to rival the price of Bitcoin. I believe that Ethereum could replace Bitcoin because Ethereum's development from year to year has always been increasing very rapidly.
Activity: 448
Merit: 106
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
May 17, 2018, 06:54:53 PM
Most likely there is not as much Ethereum coins. Bitcoin coins have a strong emission. If it does not burned tokens Ethereum on the network, then it will not be able to exceed Bitcoin. If they start burning, then he will be able to overtake Bitcoin!
Activity: 749
Merit: 503
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
May 17, 2018, 06:49:29 PM
Can be. I think still possible. but it does not seem to be something that ETH can easily achieve in the near future.

In my opinion it will not be able to achieve bitcoin value. That's very difficult I guess. Because I think it is very difficult. Because the potential of bitcoin is very high. Ethereum also has good potential and popularity
I am not ready to accept that for I know ETH is not able to rise as high as Bitcoin. Think about the initial price of Bitcoin and the current market value and compare it with the initial price and current market value of ETH. There is a huge difference in both. Bitcoin has been internationalized now and almost every company across Europe accepts it with love. ETH has a t rend line much below that of Bitcoin.

The value of Ethereum do not depend on the value of Ethereum can reach the Bitcoin value to beat the Bitcoin ranking in the cryptocurrency world. More features, benefit, products, etc. better than Bitcoin, it will become the winner and beat Bitcoin someday. So, I do not care the Ethereum value can reach the Bitcoin value or not.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 584
May 16, 2018, 06:12:17 PM
Can be. I think still possible. but it does not seem to be something that ETH can easily achieve in the near future.

In my opinion it will not be able to achieve bitcoin value. That's very difficult I guess. Because I think it is very difficult. Because the potential of bitcoin is very high. Ethereum also has good potential and popularity
I am not ready to accept that for I know ETH is not able to rise as high as Bitcoin. Think about the initial price of Bitcoin and the current market value and compare it with the initial price and current market value of ETH. There is a huge difference in both. Bitcoin has been internationalized now and almost every company across Europe accepts it with love. ETH has a t rend line much below that of Bitcoin.

Activity: 602
VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING
May 16, 2018, 11:28:49 AM
I think Ethereum will not be able to achieve values ​​as high as Bitcoin. Because the value of Bitcoin is very high and surgery away with Ethereum value. Ethereum is a good coin but will be much different when compared to Bitcoin.
Activity: 714
Merit: 102
May 16, 2018, 10:07:53 AM
I think ethereum (eth) will not be able to reach the bitcoin price the price is so much different. there is only one chance for ethereum if it wants to exceed the bitcoin price if the bitcoin is lost
Activity: 319
Merit: 10
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
May 16, 2018, 08:42:22 AM
It probably can, but mostly not in the near future. ETH has its platform, technology etc. so it might reach it. But BTC is now more like a widespread brand and has the best liquidity.
Activity: 56
Merit: 2
May 16, 2018, 02:12:47 AM
the value of ethe may exceed the btc price could happen, if seen from the graph now eth its value goes up, but to be equal to btc or exceed btc still takes a long time, and also depends from global community support for this crypto currency
Pages:
Jump to: