Pages:
Author

Topic: Can ethereum reach the top? - page 19. (Read 5130 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
June 12, 2018, 01:20:21 PM
Yes, I hope that ETH can reach its top. After all, it presupposes an actual technology for the society, an excellent team of developers, there are all chances for successful growth.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
June 12, 2018, 11:00:54 AM
Ethereum can reach the top,the future definitely looks bright,What Ethereum ultimately wants to do is to disappear very high on value. but the future definitely looks bright.
legendary
Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000
June 12, 2018, 10:56:55 AM
Personally, I'm sure that no one can stop and surpass the BTC. But ETH also has a huge potential for its development, because the idea and implementation of the plans are indeed at a high level.
Bitcoin is considered as the dominant cryptocurrency today in a world of digital currency but as of the moment ethereum who is second to the line has also it's capability to uplift itself to the market even though the market is in it's downfall. Ethereum has a huge potential but for the meantime it is hard to say that it would surpass the bitcoin's current standing.
Activity: 322
June 12, 2018, 08:40:16 AM
Personally, I'm sure that no one can stop and surpass the BTC. But ETH also has a huge potential for its development, because the idea and implementation of the plans are indeed at a high level.
Activity: 127
Merit: 2
Product almost ready flycare.com
June 12, 2018, 06:42:14 AM
ethereum will not be topmost .. ethereum will remain under bitcoin. because bitcoin is king and also a barometer of all altcoin. many coins are hard to catch bitcoin. because many altcoins are bitcoin followers.
I don't think the Ethereum will stay down here forever. He moves faster than the same king. And I think its growth rate is higher than bitcoin, which means that someday it will catch up with it.
Activity: 546
Merit: 12
June 12, 2018, 06:36:12 AM
Though ethereum has good potentials and has a very good future and it seems best for icos, I still think it cannot reach the price of bitcoin because bitcoin remains the mother of all crypto and what ever affect s its price affects altcoin too because it controls their price. Bitcoin will continue to grow and remain the best crypto while ethereum will remain the best for icos.
If the Ethereum team is the first to reach the number of transactions - 1 million per second, then this can greatly affect the cost of the ETH towards strong growth. And then bitcoin can be number 2.
Activity: 35
June 12, 2018, 06:31:00 AM
In a bull market, I believe one day eth might overtake btc, but in a bear market I believe the status of Bitcoin is solid. Because people are the first to know btc before them know other cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 267
June 12, 2018, 06:11:31 AM
I would rather choose ETH. Although bitcoin is good, I don't think it has technical support. Bitcoin relies only on hype, and I believe that there are cryptocurrencies supported by technical teams!
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
June 11, 2018, 01:04:29 PM
For ICO I'm always choosing Ethereum, but it doesn't mean that Ehereum can cross the Bitcoin and become top 1 in the global coin rank. Ethereum is made for ICOs and smart contracts, BTC has another mission.
Activity: 604
Merit: 250
June 11, 2018, 06:06:54 AM
Though ethereum has good potentials and has a very good future and it seems best for icos, I still think it cannot reach the price of bitcoin because bitcoin remains the mother of all crypto and what ever affect s its price affects altcoin too because it controls their price. Bitcoin will continue to grow and remain the best crypto while ethereum will remain the best for icos.
Activity: 140
June 11, 2018, 06:04:27 AM
I think choosing ETH is the right choice for ICO
of the exchange volume may be ETH will pursue BTC but for the price I am not be sure
Activity: 448
June 11, 2018, 06:00:08 AM
Does look like ethereum will become the number coin at some point in the future and overtake bitcoin due to the way the coin is set up and of course, market capitilization but it is unlikely that this will happen because bitcoin already passes ethereum by a large margin and has a couple of years on ethereum.
It seems to me that Bitcoin will soon come to the point when it can exhaust all its potential. In any case, in my opinion, the etherium is much more promising. The ultimate great merit of the etherium is the development of new coins based on erc-20.
I think the price of Ethereum will go up with something from $ 10 and try to improve and also bring the process to the ideal. It seems to me that after reports of what operations are being performed, and most importantly, after demonstrating the results , the price will grow very much and only in this case will it reach the peak.
Activity: 17
June 11, 2018, 05:53:46 AM
ethereum will not be topmost .. ethereum will remain under bitcoin. because bitcoin is king and also a barometer of all altcoin. many coins are hard to catch bitcoin. because many altcoins are bitcoin followers.
Activity: 602
June 10, 2018, 01:54:58 PM
Does look like ethereum will become the number coin at some point in the future and overtake bitcoin due to the way the coin is set up and of course, market capitilization but it is unlikely that this will happen because bitcoin already passes ethereum by a large margin and has a couple of years on ethereum.
It seems to me that Bitcoin will soon come to the point when it can exhaust all its potential. In any case, in my opinion, the etherium is much more promising. The ultimate great merit of the etherium is the development of new coins based on erc-20.
Activity: 294
June 10, 2018, 01:37:03 PM
ETH has very great prospects! in 2018 we can see the price more than 2000 $, and by 2020 it will probably cost more than $ 10,000! Time will tell..

I hope you are right. I am also expecting a good price for ethereum  at the end of this year! I don't think about 2020 now..)
Activity: 161
June 10, 2018, 01:26:35 PM
well,i will choose them both because both of them are moving down and I am 100% sure that after this moment the reverse will happen and this moment is a moment of victory which is everybody that are trusting these cryptos will definitely celebrating.
Activity: 686
June 10, 2018, 01:21:10 PM
Price of Btc is keep going down.
which one do u choose?
BTC or ETH for ICO?
[/pre]

possible but for now every alts follow bitcoin during drop, so the value of eth will depreciate as btc drops. Market isn't good either for eth as more ICO's fail to deliver from 2017 and people losing interest from the hype last year.
Activity: 77
June 10, 2018, 01:14:23 PM
Yes there are many reason that ETH can be on the top by beating down Bitcoin. But the dominance of Bitcoin is high according to current marketcap. Then it is very crucial for everyone to take right decision at regular time.
Activity: 238
June 10, 2018, 01:10:30 PM
ETH has very great prospects! in 2018 we can see the price more than 2000 $, and by 2020 it will probably cost more than $ 10,000! Time will tell..

Wow, I must say, you really are pretty sure about what you are saying. Are you a time traveler? lol. But seriously though, I love the enthusiasm, but don't over hype it because some newbies might jump into it and go all in. as we can see there are currently a lot of issues surrounding this industry. ethereum will surely gain value but I am not that sure that it will rise up as much as that.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
June 10, 2018, 01:06:46 PM
Ethereum shows a lot of potential and room for growth for years to come, but bitcoin will remain on top and it will always be. It can grow and grow but its kinda dependent on the growth of bitcoin too so it will remain under bitcoin. But among all altcoins, ethereum can be the top.
Pages:
Jump to: